MTV's top 10 MC's of all time...

most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 73
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-01-2009, 08:04 PM         #41
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngholla said:
@ yall getting mad cuz jay is number one and try to discredit the list because its mtv, when on the other hand yall should be grateful that there are quality artists listed....but yall wanna bi*ch like broads...man i swear yall n*ggas be PMSing
yeah we should settle for less (AT LEAST they're good artists), and not expect a real list

gtfo you sympathetic bi*ch
 03-01-2009, 08:05 PM         #42
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
I can agree with the top 3.
although it is a pretty good list, only thing i would change is rakim's and nas's position
 03-01-2009, 08:08 PM         #43
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
yeah we should settle for less (AT LEAST they're good artists), and not expect a real list

gtfo you sympathetic bi*ch
send ya bi*ch to store for some pads...seems like your cramping bad......
 03-01-2009, 08:22 PM         #44
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngholla said:
send ya bi*ch to store for some pads...seems like your cramping bad......
yeah cramping over laughing at your dumbass

go to sleep kiddo
 9 years ago '07        #45
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 youngholla said:
@ yall getting mad cuz jay is number one and try to discredit the list because its mtv, when on the other hand yall should be grateful that there are quality artists listed....but yall wanna bi*ch like broads...man i swear yall n*ggas be PMSing
did it ever occur to you that some muhfu*kas dont like Jay-Z's music and dont see why he gets as much praise he does?


well, Im one of those muhfu*kas
 03-01-2009, 08:33 PM         #46
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
yeah cramping over laughing at your dumbass

go to sleep kiddo
wow, i bet that made you feel good huh.....gtfoh you pissed off, pmsing, prep ....and next time wait until your period is up before you decide to jump on my d*ck....now i'm laughing, goodnight


Last edited by youngholla; 03-01-2009 at 08:36 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #47
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
at least lil wayne ain't on there.
 03-01-2009, 08:35 PM         #48
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
did it ever occur to you that some muhfu*kas dont like Jay-Z's music and dont see why he gets as much praise he does?


well, Im one of those muhfu*kas
ugggh no, you act like it alters your life because umma fan...your entitled to your own...
 9 years ago '07        #49
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 youngholla said:
ugggh no, you act like it alters your life because umma fan...your entitled to your own...
I aint ACTIN like nothin, and nobody through a forum affects my life sorry bruh

dude's got a difference of opinion than you and vice versa, so everybody that dont share the same opinions should just leave it at that
 9 years ago '07        #50
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
no scarface???? other than that. its a good list regardless of the order.
 03-01-2009, 08:41 PM         #51
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
I aint ACTIN like nothin, and nobody through a forum affects my life sorry bruh

dude's got a difference of opinion than you and vice versa, so everybody that dont share the same opinions should just leave it at that
aye, before you and ya pom pom posse team up and attack me, reread my post...i said atleast be grateful that there are quality artist listed, fu*k the placement....yea its obvious that im a jay fan and i cosign the fact that he's number one, but if he wasnt i would have to accept it....
 9 years ago '07        #52
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 MiseryCityTexas said:
no scarface???? other than that. its a good list regardless of the order.
most of these lists never really include southern rappers
 9 years ago '07        #53
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 youngholla said:
aye, before you and ya pom pom posse team up and attack me, reread my post...i said atleast be grateful that there are quality artist listed, fu*k the placement....yea its obvious that im a jay fan and i cosign the fact that he's number one, but if he wasnt i would have to accept it....
this n*gga


fair enough to the other parts of your post
 03-01-2009, 08:46 PM         #54
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
this n*gga


fair enough to the other parts of your post
you good my n*gga...i dont get on here to argue..but if i have to i do it defensively, not just pick with someone
 9 years ago '07        #55
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 KeepinItTrill said:
most of these lists never really include southern rappers
co-sign, and to tell you the truth, pac prolly wouldn't have made the list either if he was still alive today, but he gets a pass since hes dead. (remember damn near everyone in the media hated pac when he was alive.)
 03-01-2009, 08:48 PM         #56
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z stans are just happy because Jay is number one. If he wasn't theyd be crying like bi*ches.
 03-01-2009, 08:50 PM         #57
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Jay-Z stans are just happy because Jay is number one. If he wasn't theyd be crying like bi*ches.
...not really, but its' fun to watch you cry.....


Last edited by youngholla; 03-01-2009 at 08:51 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #58
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 MiseryCityTexas said:
co-sign, and to tell you the truth, pac prolly wouldn't have made the list either if he was still alive today, but he gets a pass since hes dead. (remember damn near everyone in the media hated pac when he was alive.)
we cant really do that "well if so n so was alive" talk cuz they're dead for a reason

and Ima big Pac fan, G.O.A.T. in my eyes, and I dont give a damn bout some list cuz I know whats true to me and I got respect for youngholla and others that stick to they guns with who they like regardless of when somebody tries to tell em differently

I dont know what Pac would have done musically if he died, the man put together 3 straight great albums so the sky was the limit for him.
 9 years ago '06        #59
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
are yalls fu*kin ears infected? Nas>Biggie? HEEEELL No. and we talkin bout lyrically or wat cus Jadakiss aint on here and he 1 of the hardest lyrically. i can understand why most of these mcs are old school tho, most sh*t these days is bullsh*t. a couple of rappers these days could be contenders tho.
 9 years ago '07        #60
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 a_ruff24 said:
are yalls fu*kin ears infected? Nas>Biggie? HEEEELL No. and we talkin bout lyrically or wat cus Jadakiss aint on here and he 1 of the hardest lyrically. i can understand why most of these mcs are old school tho, most sh*t these days is bullsh*t. a couple of rappers these days could be contenders tho.
biggie aint fu*king with nas lyrically. biggie even admitted it on one of the, throwback vids on youtube. flow wise though nas aint touching biggie.

and i agree. its pointless to predict what would happen if so and so was still alive, but in the 90s during the east and west beef, pac's name never came up when backpack hip hop fans brought up who's the best. pac was heavily favored in the mid-west, south, and west though. it was like a hip hop voting poll when it came to pac vs biggie back in the day. biggie got the most votes in new york, but pac got most of the votes in all other 49 states.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy