Report: Three nfl players on boat in distress / Overturned Boat Discovered / 1 Found

most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #161
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,337 | Props total: 1001 1001
 123456 said:
They said he's ok but I don't know about anyone else...don't know why they would pull it off but they def did find him
how do you know this? i know you said you have ties to a cousin or whatever, but what happened?

Last edited by BurninLz; 03-02-2009 at 02:29 PM..
 9 years ago '12        #162
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$47,003 | Props total: 1272 1272
I don't get why the other 3 wouldn't clinge onto the boat.. surely they had life vests on..

Almost sounds like they're was some kind of foul play goin on'.. doesn't make sense.
 9 years ago '04        #163
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,279 | Props total: 275 275
 BurninLz said:
how do you know this?
I just edited my last post...his sister donielle is 1 of my cousins good friends and she's been keeping us updated. I live in Gilbert, AZ where cooper went to a high school just down the street from me (highland high school).

I don't know exactly what happened but she said "they found my brother"
 9 years ago '05        #164
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,337 | Props total: 1001 1001
 MonkTaker said:
I don't get why the other 3 wouldn't clinge onto the boat.. surely they had life vests on..

Almost sounds like they're was some kind of foul play goin on'.. doesn't make sense.
when its storming and the sea has risen 14 feet and theres massive swells and currents, not to mention an OVERTURNED boat with pretty much nothing to hold onto unless you get ontop of it, its very easy to drift..

and its not like you have to drift far, once your a few feet away from the boat your gonna drift.. and they coulda been tired..

no one knows
 9 years ago '08        #165
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,894 | Props total: 11804 11804
 123456 said:
I just edited my last post...his sister donielle is 1 of my cousins good friends and she's been keeping us updated. I live in Gilbert, AZ where cooper went to a high school just down the street from me (highland high school).

I don't know exactly what happened but she said "they found my brother"
You went to Highland?
 9 years ago '05        #166
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 MonkTaker said:

Look up a few posts, supposedly all 4 were holding on for anywhere from 12-16 hours. They could have very easily been knocked off by the rough seas
 9 years ago '04        #167
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
You went to Highland?
I went to Gilbert high, but lived a few blocks away from Highland on Higley and Guadalupe
 9 years ago '12        #168
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 BurninLz said:
when its storming and the sea has risen 14 feet and theres massive swells and currents, not to mention an OVERTURNED boat with pretty much nothing to hold onto unless you get ontop of it, its very easy to drift..

and its not like you have to drift far, once your a few feet away from the boat your gonna drift.. and they coulda been tired..

no one knows
lol I know bro..

Still doesn't add up.
 9 years ago '08        #169
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,894 | Props total: 11804 11804
 123456 said:
I went to Gilbert high, but lived a few blocks away from Highland on Higley and Guadalupe
Thats whats up. Ive met Bruce Cooper like 5 times hes one of the nicest dudes ive ever met
 9 years ago '12        #170
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Look up a few posts, supposedly all 4 were holding on for anywhere from 12-16 hours. They could have very easily been knocked off by the rough seas
:hmm:

Maybe.
 9 years ago '04        #171
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
Thats whats up. Ive met Bruce Cooper like 5 times hes one of the nicest dudes ive ever met
Yea seems like a nice guy when watchin him do his sports news....I actually met Marquis at Fiesta Mall before he got drafted to the NFL. He's a BEAST
 9 years ago '05        #172
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 7 7

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #173
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 Santoro said:

[pic - click to view]

damn judging from that pic you can't see any of the other dudes at eyelevel.....its not looking to good for the other guys....

on a side note if they knew the conditions were gonna be bad why did they still go? I mean I've only gone fishing a few times and ive always checked the forecast for the trip and even if there is a slight chance of some storm im not going out there...they should have been more careful that boat is fu*kin tiny, I hope they find them though
 9 years ago '12        #174
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
update?
 9 years ago '05        #175
BoSox84 
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
update?
I'm refreshing basically everything I've seen and nothing new so far
 9 years ago '05        #176
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
No updates. The boat they were in was an Everglades by the way. Who claim their boat is unsinkable. I think they passed that test.
 9 years ago '05        #177
BoSox84 
space
space
 Santoro said:
No updates. The boat they were in was an Everglades by the way. Who claim their boat is unsinkable. I think they passed that test.
True enough

Clebert on Schuyler's survival: 'He's that tough'

USF coaches and players continue to pray for the safe return for former USF tight end Will Bleakley on Monday afternoon, and there's a tremendous relief with the news that former USF walk-on Nick Schuyler has been rescued safely after the Coast Guard found him clinging to the capsized boat, two days after the two Bulls set out on a fishing trip from Clearwater Pass.

As amazing as Schuyler's story is, it's not a surprise to former Bulls defensive tackle Richard Clebert, who was his teammate in the spring and preseason of 2006. Clebert said he had stayed in touch with Schuyler, who worked as a trainer at L.A. Fitness in Tampa.

"Not even a month ago, I went out there to work out with thim," said Clebert, who still owns some of USF's bench-press records. "I'm the strongest guy in the weight room, and I hurt my back working out with him. He completely destroyed me. When my wife told me he was one of the four guys lost out there, I told her 'I guarantee if there's anyone that makes it out there, it's going to be Schuyler.' He's that tough."
Clebert said Schuyler made a quick impression on his teammates at USF with his work ethic in the weight room and about eating right.

"He'd see me and say 'Why are you eating that, Clebert?' and I'd say 'Because I like it," he said. "He was always working out, lifting weights all day, eating the right things. I always told him he should be in Hollywood. Just a very cool guy."

The Times has confirmed that Schuyler did not play for USF in 2006 because he had to sit out the season after transferring to USF from Kent State, as required by NCAA transfer rules.

Last edited by BoSox84; 03-02-2009 at 03:36 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #178
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
No i was saying it didn't sink. I was being serious. Everglades are fu*king awesome boats. But even they can't save dumbasses.
 9 years ago '05        #179
BoSox84 
space
space
 Santoro said:
No i was saying it didn't sink. I was being serious. Everglades are fu*king awesome boats. But even they can't save dumbasses.
Yeah I read it wrong for some reason. I edited my post
 9 years ago '05        #180
BoSox84 
space
space
Bleakley 'always set the mark' while at USF

TAMPA -- Former USF offensive coordinator Greg Gregory remembers how he would break down game film of former USF tight end Will Bleakley, but how unnecessary it seemed to a.ssess a grade to the former walk-on's effort.

"He did everything you ever asked of him and more. He found a way to get his job done," said Gregory, who was Bleakley's tight ends coach from 2005-06. "I don't remember ever having to worry about his effort. In practice, in games, he was going to give everything he had."

USF coaches and players prayed Monday for the safe return of Bleakley, who is one of four boaters missing for two days after a fishing trip out of Clearwater Pass on Saturday. Former USF teammate Nick Schuyler was found clinging to the capsized boat Monday and transported to a Tampa hospital, but Bleakley and former Bucs players Marquis Cooper and Corey Smith remained missing.

Bleakley's career at USF was a lesson in persistence. The walk-on from Crystal River did not make it onto the football field in his first two seasons at USF, and mustered a single tackle on special teams in 2004. He continued as a special-teams regular, catching one pass in 2005, and was put on scholarship by Jim Leavitt.

Gregory remembers him most for his senior year in 2006, when he started 12 games, catching nine passes for 100 yards. The biggest came as the Bulls worked to run out the clock in a huge upset of No. 17 West Virginia. Leading 24-19 with 1:49 to play, Bleakley caught a 9-yard pass to put USF within a yard of a key first down. On the next play, the Bulls got that yard, clinching a landmark upset.

"He was as smart as any football player we had on the field that year," Gregory said. "He would study on his own, and he knew everybody's a.ssignments as well as he did his own. ... He was very underappreciated, an unknown guy to many. But he played far above everyone's expectations, except his own and mine."

Former teammate Jared Carnes came to USF as a walk-on tight end, just as Bleakley did, and remembered how coaches pointed to him as a role model for working hard and finding a way onto the football field.

"He was the kind of player you wanted to mold yourself after," said Carnes, who later earned a scholarship as an offensive tackle. "He always set the mark for other guys coming in, and I remember that when he (went on scholarship), it gave me a glimmer of hope that if I worked hard, I could get a scholarship myself."

Another former teammate, Mike Lube, now a graduate a.ssistant with the Bulls, remembers how proud Bleakley was when USF earned its first bowl win his senior year. Bleakley and receiver S.J. Green hoisted the winners' trophy high in the air -- a picture of that moment remains in the Hall of Fame area of USF's athletic facility.

"He was one of those friends that would do anything for you, a great guy all around," Lube said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
36 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy