Report: Three nfl players on boat in distress / Overturned Boat Discovered / 1 Found

most viewed right now
 64
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Someone on the USF forums thinks this is the model boat they were in:

 9 years ago '05        #62
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 958 958
 BoSox84 said:
Someone on the USF forums thinks this is the model boat they were in:

Thats a small as boat for 4 people with no enclosure and its cold as fu*k, no where to go but in the water.
 9 years ago '05        #63
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
this is not a good look....
 9 years ago '04        #64
spunkyXL 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 1434 1434
Here are the 2 players on the boat


[pic - click to view]

 03-01-2009, 10:27 PM         #65
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is terrible news. the search has been called off.

A source with knowledge of the tragic situation that has unfolded over the past two days in Florida tells us that the authorities have called off the search for a 21-foot fishing boat carrying two NFL players.

We’re told that the boat left from Seminole, not Clearwater, and followed the Intercoastal Waterway.

A search for debris was conducted from Sand Key, which is south of Clearwater, all the way to Anclote in Pasco County.

As it was explained to us, unless the men made it onto another vessel or managed to navigate 13-foot waves in that 21-foot boat, it’s not looking good.

So at a time when we’re down in the dumps to cap a weekend of technical troubles, our measly challenges are in sharp perspective. Say a prayer for Raiders linebacker Marquise Cooper, Lions defensive end Corey Smith, Nick Skyler, and William Bleakley, and for each of their families.
 03-01-2009, 10:32 PM         #66
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's very sad. Was only the other month a promising rugby player drowned out at sea(Sonny Fai).

Lets hope they're okay. Doesn't sound promising though.
 9 years ago '07        #67
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15092 15092
 r a n c i d said:
That's very sad. Was only the other month a promising rugby player drowned out at sea(Sonny Fai).

Lets hope they're okay. Doesn't sound promising though.
damn, I hate hearing bout sh*t like this
 9 years ago '07        #68
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15092 15092
 ill800 said:
this is terrible news. the search has been called off.
 03-01-2009, 10:36 PM         #69
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"13 foot waves in a 21 foot boat"

it definitely doesnt sound good. ill pray for them. but it would take a miracle at this point.
 9 years ago '05        #70
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 ill800 said:
this is terrible news. the search has been called off.
Where did you read this?
 9 years ago '04        #71
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
:( i hate hearing about situations like this
 03-01-2009, 10:43 PM         #72
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Where did you read this?
 03-01-2009, 10:43 PM         #73
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
damn, I hate hearing bout sh*t like this
He actually went out to sea to rescue his brother(and did so), then got caught up himself.

Alot of people don't realise the power of currents if you're in the wrong place. You can be an olympic swimmer and get overwhelmed.

From reports it definately doesn't sound good for the 3 players, experienced in boating or otherwise. Surprising they called the search off so early though, when Sonny(the rugby player went missing) they kept it up for almost a week. And i believe they're honouring him by keeping him on the player roster for 09.

Whats worst if they have drowned at sea, is the fact the families will never see the bodies. So can never close the coffin, pun intended.
 9 years ago '04        #74
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 r a n c i d said:
He actually went out to sea to rescue his brother(and did so), then got caught up himself.

Alot of people don't realise the power of currents if you're in the wrong place. You can be an olympic swimmer and get overwhelmed.

From reports it definately doesn't sound good for the 3 players, experienced in boating or otherwise. Surprising they called the search off so early though, when Sonny(the rugby player went missing) they kept it up for almost a week. And i believe they're honouring him by keeping him on the player roster for 09.

Whats worst if they have drowned at sea, is the fact the families will never see the bodies. So can never close the coffin, pun intended.
especially out in big bodies of water where rogue waves can happen for no good reasons :( the ocean is nothing it fu*k with
 9 years ago '05        #75
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 ill800 said:
I dunno, just seems odd. They definitely left from Clearwater, unless they dropped the boat and then dude went and parked it in Clearwater cuz that's where his truck is. I'm just wondering who their source is, cuz no one around here has anything remotely new yet. Maybe it's just me hoping that all is well, even though I know it's likely not
 9 years ago '04        #76
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
fu*k man...the ocean aint no joke....hope they are found, if not RIP cause they were too young
 9 years ago '07        #77
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
wow this is awful. Hope they somehow get saved, not looking good unfortunately.
 9 years ago '04        #78
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I know how to swim quite well but this is why I hate going into untamed water. Especially, the ocean. Sad. Praying...
2 good reasons not to hit the ocean that far

1.sharks
2.rogue waves
 03-01-2009, 11:09 PM         #79
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
I dunno, just seems odd. They definitely left from Clearwater, unless they dropped the boat and then dude went and parked it in Clearwater cuz that's where his truck is. I'm just wondering who their source is, cuz no one around here has anything remotely new yet. Maybe it's just me hoping that all is well, even though I know it's likely not
they have been missing since 1:30am sunday morning. its definitely not looking good, at all. dudes father hasnt heard from him in two days. those guys are dead, sorry to say it.
 9 years ago '12        #80
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
if they do come out alive, a movie will be made.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy