Report: Three nfl players on boat in distress / Overturned Boat Discovered / 1 Found

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
daffysm 
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 2072 2072
damn a 20 footer? thats perfect storm status :(
 9 years ago '07        #42
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,273 | Props total: 15134 15134
 GrilledCheese said:
How is this news? Didn't the cowboys ship start sinking a while ago?
idiot
 9 years ago '12        #43
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
crazyness
 9 years ago '04        #44
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,171 | Props total: 9658 9658
n*ggas keep crackin jokes when these dudes are probably at the bottom of the ocean right now
 9 years ago '05        #45
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
As of 2 p.m., a silver Chevy Silverado with a boat trailer was still at the boat ramp. On its windshield was a parking ticket from 6:20 a.m. Saturday and a note asking the owner to contact the Coast Guard. On Sunday, Cooper's mother, Donna Cooper, confirmed her son owns a vehicle matching that description.

Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to call Coast Guard Sector St. Petersburg at (727) 824-7506, or by marine VHF radio channel 16.
 9 years ago '08        #46
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,204 | Props total: 5326 5326
wow, this is really sad, hope everything turns out ok :(
 9 years ago '05        #47
BoSox84 
space
space
Former Bucs linebacker Ryan Nece played with Cooper in Tampa Bay and with Smith in Detroit in 2008.

"It's really upsetting when you know both guys really well,” Nece said. “I think about a guy like Marquis (Cooper) being a family man (wife and one child). You have connections with the guys. It's hard.
Nece said both men are avid anglers and that Cooper is "very experienced on the water."
 9 years ago '07        #48
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 ErnieB said:
n*ggas keep crackin jokes when these dudes are probably at the bottom of the ocean right now
yea its not funny ... and i hope they aren't at the bottom of the ocean though
 9 years ago '05        #49
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 919 919
just cuz no ones heard from them doesnt mean nething negative per say..

you can drift out so far and if your boats fu*ked up you have no form of communication.

just keep thinkin positive i suppose

edit:

Crews used a helicopter and a 47-foot boat to search a 750-square mile area west of Clearwater Pass on Sunday.
the weather early Saturday had been fair, but worsened toward the evening as a front still battering the area moved in. The National Weather Service said seas were about 2 to 4 feet Saturday morning and increased to 3 to 5 feet in the afternoon. Late Saturday night, a small craft advisory was issued, when winds were around 20 knots and seas were up to 7 feet or more.
damn

Last edited by BurninLz; 03-01-2009 at 04:46 PM..
 03-01-2009, 05:01 PM         #50
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is surreal. I know for a fact Marquis has been boating for years so I'm hoping that his experience is counting for something out there and they are found safe.

This amount of time with nothing is making me worry, though.
 03-01-2009, 05:04 PM         #51
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
Seriously tho.

Hope they turn up.
 9 years ago '06        #52
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
Damn, this is some fu*ked up sh*t :(
 9 years ago '07        #53
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Damn not a good look....might be a wrap...I hope someone finds them alive
 9 years ago '05        #54
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
They're just filming a new episode of Survivorman...

nah seriously, who is cooper? i guess i didn't watch as many raiders games as i thought i did last year.
 9 years ago '04        #55
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,714 | Props total: 30908 30908
 iThink said:
This is surreal. I know for a fact Marquis has been boating for years so I'm hoping that his experience is counting for something out there and they are found safe.

This amount of time with nothing is making me worry, though.
ya i kno he stays fishing, my boy is good friends and has been fishing with him, and if its one of marquiss cousins out there to o sh*t.......... i kno him, and i kno he always goes fishing with him
 9 years ago '04        #56
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,714 | Props total: 30908 30908
 dc3003 said:
ya i kno he stays fishing, my boy is good friends and has been fishing with him, and if its one of marquiss cousins out there to o sh*t.......... i kno him, and i kno he always goes fishing with him
matter of fact my boy was telling me that they marquis always goes fishing in the middle of the night, but i thought he was tellin me he just hit the flats in upper tampa bay and sh*t , but i remember he also has a bigger boat and go out to catch grouper, but the thing is grouper season is closed, i wonder what the fuk they went out even fishing for yesterday? cause the weather was already windy and sh*t then last night them thunderstorms and wind... disaster waiting to happen. i dunno i thought his boating knowledge was a lil better than that/ im sure it was coopers boat hes the only one i kno to live around here and fish alot
 03-01-2009, 06:16 PM         #57
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ain't no black people doing no sh*t like that UNLESS THEY KNOW WHAT THEY"RE DOIN...thats just how the fu*k we are lol......hopefully them n*ggas is out chillin with some local bi*ches somewhere.

im thinkin positive...cus if not then thats terrible news....damn.

and what possibly can happen when it thunderstorms and sh*t like that when your in the gulf? someone school me?
 9 years ago '05        #58
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 919 919
 Tommy_Bunz said:

and what possibly can happen when it thunderstorms and sh*t like that when your in the gulf? someone school me?

they were in a 20 foot boat.. the sea went up at least 7 feet over a few hours.. and that was WITHOUT bad thunderstorms..

around here, if your out in the gulf and it starts storming real bad, the sea can rise like 10+ feet..

and if your in a small a.ss boat like they were..

a non-enclosed boat.. i mean, if enough waves rush into the boat its only a matter of time before it sinks

if youv ever seen the movie The Perfect Storm, its kinda like that.. but without the hurricanes and what not and all the drama and george clooney and the monster waves, they dont get THAT big

Last edited by BurninLz; 03-01-2009 at 06:44 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #59
BoSox84 
space
space
Bob Bleakley, father of Will Bleakley, spoke with Paolantonio. Bob Bleakley, who owns a car dealership in Crystal River, Fla., and is a former U.S. Navy officer, said, "I'm extremely hopeful they are going to find him."

Bleakley added, "The boat they were in was very seaworthy ... almost unsinkable."

Bleakley also said his son is an experienced fisherman and has been fishing since he was 12.
Holding out hope that the boat is as sturdy as he says it is. Also, from the sounds of it, they all know what they're doing at sea. Still holding out hope for some good news.

And for dude who was asking what can happen in the gulf when a thunderstorm rolls through...the water gets extremely choppy, large waves, rough water, etc. It gets real easy for a boat that size to capsize/flip/sink. And even if the boat wasn't flipped or sunk, it'd be real easy for someone to be thrown from the boat, and then all bets are off with the water being as rough as it is. There are so many different things that could have gone wrong with this whole thing
 03-01-2009, 07:31 PM         #60
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ got damn....... man the gulf aint no joke
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago