Report: Three nfl players on boat in distress / Overturned Boat Discovered / 1 Found

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '12        #221
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
lol wtf, confuse a large fish with a human floating?
 9 years ago '04        #222
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
first they report they found a guy then take it down because its a false report...and now they confuse a large fish for a human body. Like seriously how dumb are the people in florida?
 03-03-2009, 01:24 PM         #223
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hypothermia becoming an issue. all three men missing had life preservers on.

As authorities continue to search for Raiders linebacker Marquis Cooper, Lions defensive end Corey Smith, and William Bleakley, the a.ssociated Press points out that the Coast Guard is concerned that hypothermia could become a factor.

Even with water temperatures in the 60-degree range, extended exposure could trigger the condition typically a.ssociated with much colder temperatures.

The fact that they are all current or former athletes could make them better suited to deal with the conditions.

“With all of these men being past, present football players, they do have a much larger physique than a lot of people,” Petty Officer Robert Simpson said, according to the AP. “So their odds are going to be definitely in their favor.”

Nick Schulyer, who was found on Monday, and Bleakley played college football at USF.

Schuyler was wearing a life vest, and he has told authorities that the other three men were wearing them, too.
 9 years ago '05        #224
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 NoLedge18720 said:
first they report they found a guy then take it down because its a false report...and now they confuse a large fish for a human body. Like seriously how dumb are the people in florida?
Like I said, dumb people plague this area. If I had to venture a guess, it would be that the person who saw the large dead fish was an old retiree who could barely see clearly 30 feet away
 03-03-2009, 02:05 PM         #225
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly, unless they swam or floated to an island on some movie sh*t this aint looking good for them. If they have been floating exposed in the water for 3 days its probably not gonna be a happy ending
 9 years ago '05        #226
BoSox84 
space
space
Definitely not looking good
 9 years ago '06        #227
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
damn man never thought it woulda gotten this long :(

some sad sh*t right there. thats why i stay the fu*k away from fishing in oceans
 9 years ago '07        #228
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 NoLedge18720 said:
If that sh*t made me mad I can't even imagine how their families and friends are feeling
 9 years ago '05        #229
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
damn def. not a good look, man I pray for the best for them and there families, I know with every passing minute, it gets more grim
 9 years ago '05        #230
BoSox84 
space
space
Cooper's father, Bruce, said today that U.S. Coast Guard officers told him they were losing optimism about finding his son and the other two boaters alive "based on the time the three have been in the water."

"But," Cooper said, "we are holding out hope."
 9 years ago '04        #231
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,658 | Props total: 30849 30849
i heard this a press conference from the coast quard at 4, i havent read any confirms about this, you kno how this story is , u dont kno whats true anymore, but thats what i heard coast guard press conference AT 4
 9 years ago '04        #232
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
SUSPEND ACTIVE SEARCH AT 630 lol, when all else fails. i think these dudes estimates were the tide and the wind couldve drifted these guys. i used to feel safe in a boat going out deep sea, but when sh*t like this happens, which im not blaming the coast guard for happening, and they cant find u with planes or helicopters and boats, there aint know way im going out deep ever again. i like the flats way better anyways and i got a grouper hole 2 min offshore so there isnt anyway i'll ever go again
 9 years ago '04        #233
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
wait................. so u say that your abandoning the search and urging all other groups helping out to do the same. y ? cause yall gave up? obviuosly the coast guards technic didnt do the job, maybe your estimates been off and these guys are right. and u urge them to quit looking also, i say fu*k u . what a joke how could someone who didnt do the job also tell someone else to give up hope also.
 9 years ago '04        #234
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
at 6:30 pm et they will call of the search. Thy now presume all 3 remaining are dead. They found a life vest and cooler close to where the boat was found yesterday
 9 years ago '05        #235
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Ok lets get some things straight here. This boat is fine to take it out 30 miles as long as you CHECK THE GODAMN FORECAST. A boat this size should never go out past 10 miles if chop is supposed to over 10 feet. sh*t they shouldn't go out period if the the chop is 10+ on a boat that size. This all comes down to stupidity and improper training. I feel bad for them, but at the same time they put all themselves at risk by being fu*king idiots. Just because its sunny doesn't mean its good conditions to fish. Boaters need to take their heads out of theirs a.sses and read forecasts, learn boat safety and know how to contact the coast guard in emergency.
 03-03-2009, 03:27 PM         #236
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn... horrible way to go if they're gone.. still holding out hope for them
 03-03-2009, 03:29 PM         #237
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Ok lets get some things straight here. This boat is fine to take it out 30 miles as long as you CHECK THE GODAMN FORECAST. A boat this size should never go out past 10 miles if chop is supposed to over 10 feet. sh*t they shouldn't go out period if the the chop is 10+ on a boat that size. This all comes down to stupidity and improper training. I feel bad for them, but at the same time they put all themselves at risk by being fu*king idiots. Just because its sunny doesn't mean its good conditions to fish. Boaters need to take their heads out of theirs a.sses and read forecasts, learn boat safety and know how to contact the coast guard in emergency.
i agree that the boater took some major risks just to get to a better fishing spot. that boat is way too small to be taking out like that. and yes, why the hell didnt they cb anyone?
 9 years ago '05        #238
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Probably because most people have no idea how to use their CB and radio the coast guard.
 9 years ago '12        #239
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
R.i.p
 03-03-2009, 04:08 PM         #240
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate to be negative and everything, i think these guys remaining are dead and if so R.I.P.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago