Report: Three nfl players on boat in distress / Overturned Boat Discovered / 1 Found

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #201
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6104 6104
all i know is that if these dudes who were athletes in great shape couldnt hold on long enough to the boat I know damn well my out-of-sports, sitting behind a desk all day, weed smoking, eat whatever the fu*k I want a.ss would have been dead in like 2 hours.
 9 years ago '04        #202
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 BurninLz said:
so much for dude who said he was close to Marquis' sister or whatever?

I haven't heard anything yet besides that they found cooper...I really have no idea why they didn't post that sh*t up yet. Unless she's misinformed but I doubt it when she's his sister
 9 years ago '04        #203
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,569 | Props total: 30779 30779
 123456 said:
I haven't heard anything yet besides that they found cooper...I really have no idea why they didn't post that sh*t up yet. Unless she's misinformed but I doubt it when she's his sister
bro that was a false report, it wont take no 6 hrs 2 confirm the story when they confirmed the first guys right away. its to cold out there tonight man, rip to these dudes not found yet cause if they are still alive and havent been found, they wont be found alive unfortanately..... i dont like how the news websites havent gotten any updates since the coastguard interview at 3, that means the probability they are going to find them alive has decreased tremendously
 03-02-2009, 07:19 PM         #204
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Yeah ESPN has breaking news like every 10 minutes.

I refuse to go thru this thread but have they asked the one dude that got saved what happened to the other guys yet or is he recouping??
 9 years ago '04        #205
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
damn man....it aint looking good, its 8:20pm its been almost 3 days...

3 days without food, clean water and floating....either the sea drifted them far as fu*k from where they were at or i dont know
 9 years ago '04        #206
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
 dc3003 said:
bro that was a false report, it wont take no 6 hrs 2 confirm the story when they confirmed the first guys right away. its to cold out there tonight man, rip to these dudes not found yet cause if they are still alive and havent been found, they wont be found alive unfortanately..... i dont like how the news websites havent gotten any updates since the coastguard interview at 3, that means the probability they are going to find them alive has decreased tremendously
I'm not talking about a report...I'm talking about words comin out of his sister's own mouth
 9 years ago '05        #207
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Andre3000 said:
^^ Yeah ESPN has breaking news like every 10 minutes.

I refuse to go thru this thread but have they asked the one dude that got saved what happened to the other guys yet or is he recouping??
The boat flipped late Saturday night/early Sunday morning, all 4 were holding on to the boat, after 12-16 hours of holding on, the other 3 were separated from the boat somehow No details on how yet, but we'll probably hear something when dude isn't as dehydrated and weakened as he was when they got to him.

123456 said:
I'm not talking about a report...I'm talking about words comin out of his sister's own mouth
My only question is, who did she hear it from? Did the Coast Guard call them and tell them he was found??
 9 years ago '04        #208
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
My only question is, who did she hear it from? Did the Coast Guard call them and tell them he was found??
My cousin is the one talking to marquis's sister...but she hasn't been able to keep in touch with her for the past few hours. I told her "check again to make sure they found him cause it don't say that anywhere on the articles online" And when she asked, all she said to my cousin was "yea they found him." That's all the info I got. His sister is actually in Tuscon right now at U of A so I'm not sure how she got all this info.
 9 years ago '12        #209
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
im tellin ya, some conspiracy's going on with this sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #210
BoSox84 
space
space
St. Petersburg, Florida -- The Coast Guard told us there would be no further briefing Monday night unless there was news.

Family members were hoping there would be some announcement that the three men, Marquis Cooper, Corey Smith and William Bleakley, had been found safe and were on their way home. The announcement never came.

However, earlier in the day hopes were high after Nick Schuyler was found and flown to Tampa General Hospital. The Coast Guard thought it might be closer to finding the men who were still missing.

Coast Guard Captain Timothy Close told reporters after Schuyler had been rescued that he sent two of his men to the hospital to get more information. Once the Coast Guard had that information, it was better able to focus its search for the three missing men.

Close said the agency is still actively searching for those men. He says the search area is a lot smaller based on where they found the boat.

Marquis Cooper's cousin, Ray Sanchez, still believes the story could have a happy ending, even as hopes fade with each passing hour. He says his cousin is a powerful swimmer. He says he is a good man and, Sanchez believes, he will definitely get out of this ordeal alive.

Meanwhile, the Coast Guard isn't giving up. Captain Close says the agency will use all the appropriate a.ssets in the case given the circumstances, given the weather conditions and given the drift patterns and the models of where they think the men might be.
 9 years ago '05        #211
BoSox84 
space
space
11:45: A sheriff's boat is on its way to check out a report that a body was found bobbing in the Gulf of Mexico off Turtle Beach this morning, according to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune.

Deputies suspect that the body is one of three missing boaters sought by the U.S. Coast Guard, and have alerted the Coast Guard.
 9 years ago '07        #212
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15053 15053
^ fu*k
 9 years ago '08        #213
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
awww :(
 9 years ago '04        #214
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
 123456 said:
My cousin is the one talking to marquis's sister...but she hasn't been able to keep in touch with her for the past few hours. I told her "check again to make sure they found him cause it don't say that anywhere on the articles online" And when she asked, all she said to my cousin was "yea they found him." That's all the info I got. His sister is actually in Tuscon right now at U of A so I'm not sure how she got all this info.
...My cousin just told me her friend def didn't get the right info about this. That sh*t just pissed me off cause I've been telling everybody that he's been found. I don't even know how or WHY his own sister didn't even know what's going on
 9 years ago '05        #215
BoSox84 
space
space
12:03: The Sarasota sheriff's search for a body that was reported to be spotted off Turtle Beach has been called off, according to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune. It appeared to be a false alarm.

A boat and helicopter were sent to the waters off Turtle Beach, but they found no sign of the missing boaters.
 9 years ago '05        #216
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 BoSox84 said:
Good news. Turns out it was a large fish. How the fu*k did they mix that one up?
 9 years ago '05        #217
BoSox84 
space
space
 Santoro said:
Good news. Turns out it was a large fish. How the fu*k did they mix that one up?
Seriously?
 9 years ago '05        #218
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Yeah its on baynews9 now.
 9 years ago '05        #219
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 Santoro said:

9 years ago '05        #220
BoSox84 
space
space
 Santoro said:
Yeah its on baynews9 now.

Dumb people plague this area man, I swear to God
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago