Report: Three nfl players on boat in distress / Overturned Boat Discovered / 1 Found

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
10538 pageviews
327 comments

DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
Report: Three nfl players on boat in distress / Overturned Boat Discovered / 1 Found

From ABC comes a scary story out of Florida. Three NFL players are on a fishing boat that is missing off the Gulf Coast in Clearwater.

One reportedly plays for the Lions, and another plays for the Raiders.

A 21-foot boat with four passengers left from Clearwater Pass at 6:30 a.m. EST on Saturday. It was due to return after dark but never arrived.

A friend called the Coast Guard at 1:30 a.m. EST on Sunday and reported the boat missing.

Per the report, officials say that the Gulf waters are extremely choppy and that it’s believed the boat is in distress.

More to come.

Damn, I am sure they will pop up soon..

[pic - click to view]

http://www.profootballtal .. t-in-distress/

327 comments for "Report: Three nfl players on boat in distress / Overturned Boat Discovered / 1 Found"

9 years ago '07        #2
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Wow....thats crazy
 03-01-2009, 10:59 AM         #3
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoa...

Bermuda Triangle?
 9 years ago '07        #4
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Illstreet said:
Whoa...

Bermuda Triangle?
for the team they played for their familiar with that place
 03-01-2009, 11:01 AM         #5
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im gonna go out on a limb and say the 3rd player plays for or used to play for the vikings
 9 years ago '04        #6
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,697 | Props total: 30897 30897
its sh*tty as hell in clearwater today ... they shouldve done a weather check, i fish almost daily when weather permits, and if your going to take your boat out deep sea u have to do a weather report.... if this story is true i think theres no way they could survive out on the water last night , its just way to windy and there was thunderstorms to
 9 years ago '05        #7
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 RicFlair said:
im gonna go out on a limb and say the 3rd player plays for or used to play for the vikings
Oh snap
 9 years ago '05        #8
BoSox84 
space
space
 dc3003 said:
its sh*tty as hell in clearwater today ... they shouldve done a weather check, i fish almost daily when weather permits, and if your going to take your boat out deep sea u have to do a weather report.... if this story is true i think theres no way they could survive out on the water last night , its just way to windy and there was thunderstorms to
Yeah, the gulf gets pretty nasty when the storms hit. I've experienced that sh*t firsthand. Hopefully these dudes are alright
 9 years ago '05        #9
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
 RicFlair said:
thats a mighty strong limb chance u taking there, umm somethings telling me you have a source lol.
 9 years ago '04        #10
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9647 9647
 dc3003 said:
damn...
 03-01-2009, 11:10 AM         #11
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

???????
 9 years ago '05        #12
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
Judging by the way the Eagles offseason is going...I wouldn't be surprised if it was McNabb or Westbrook out there. FML
 9 years ago '05        #13
BoSox84 
space
space
Found a story with some names:

PINELLAS COUNTY (Bay News 9) -- The Coast Guard is searching for a missing fishing boat in the Gulf of Mexico that may have NFL players aboard.

According to officials, the 21-foot fishing boat left from a boat ramp in Clearwater Pass Saturday about 6:30 am with four people on board.

According to one official, Marquis Cooper, Nick Skyler, Corey Smith and a possible fourth person did not return from their fishing trip as expected.

Smith has played the last three seasons with the Detroit Lions. He played with the Buccaneers from 2002-04. Cooper spent the 2008 season with the Oakland Raiders. He was with the Bucs in 2004 and 2005.

The boat, which was about 50 miles out in the Gulf, was supposed to return Saturday evening. The boat was reported missing at about 1:30 a.m. Sunday.

Officials said searching the water Sunday was difficult due to the rain and wind moving through the Bay area. The Coast is using two boats, a plane and a helicopter in the search, which is being conducted over an area of 750 square miles.
 9 years ago '05        #14
BoSox84 
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
any word on these guys?
There's probably not a whole lot to go on just yet. The weather this morning sucked, and it made the search extremely difficult.
 03-01-2009, 12:00 PM         #15
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope they get found.....but i never heard of them
 9 years ago '05        #16
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Weather wasn't good yesterday at the beach, it was windy as hell. And it was raining all morning today, so it'd be pretty hard to find them.
 03-01-2009, 12:06 PM         #17
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marquis Cooper was drafted by the Bucs a few years back and went to high school around where I live. I know his younger sister, I wonder if she's heard anything...

Prayers out to them all, I hope they get found alive and well.
 9 years ago '05        #18
BoSox84 
space
space
The story on TBO.com was updated about a half hour ago and still nothing
 03-01-2009, 12:14 PM         #19
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
The story on TBO.com was updated about a half hour ago and still nothing
This sucks. Players or not it's always a little stressful to hear about people in situations like these especially when they could have been avoided. I wonder if they did a weather check before heading out?

Even so, the weather out in the Gulf can change in an instant and it gets BAD out there...
 9 years ago '05        #20
BoSox84 
space
space
 iThink said:
This sucks. Players or not it's always a little stressful to hear about people in situations like these especially when they could have been avoided. I wonder if they did a weather check before heading out?

Even so, the weather out in the Gulf can change in an instant and it gets BAD out there...
Yeah, I went through this sh*t when I was a kid. Luckily the guy who owned the boat knew what he was doing and was able to get back to shore without a problem, but it'd be real easy for someone who doesn't know what they're doing to get lost at sea out there in a storm
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy