Why does every rap artist respects Eminem?

most viewed right now
 61
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #21
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
 IInvented said:
Alot of black folks tend to hate Eminem cuz hes white...
yeah u aint hafta explain dat one buddy, i've noticed tho dat most ppl who truely appreciate lyrics & what not, give em his respect no matter what race.. cus i dont hang with no white ppl & know alodda blacks & latinos who give it to Em all day.. know dudes lyrics by heart & everything.. so anybody who says all his fans are white are delirious.. those who tend to hate em are usually ignorant towards lyrics anyway.. u dont hafta like em, but u gotta give em his respect

& as far as him saying da "n" word, honestly what fu*kin white boy dat lives in a predominantly black neighborhood hasnt said dat word.. i've seen it done infront of black ppl & everything, yet they still get da same respect & treatment as a regular person from da hood & there not looked as racist.. u cant avoid dat word if ur from da hood.. I dont agree with him saying it, but u gon really call dude a racist for dat?
 9 years ago '08        #22
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 polorsport2345 said:
yeah u aint hafta explain dat one buddy, i've noticed tho dat most ppl who truely appreciate lyrics & what not, give em his respect no matter what race.. cus i dont hang with no white ppl & know alodda blacks & latinos who give it to Em all day.. know dudes lyrics by heart & everything.. so anybody who says all his fans are white are delirious.. those who tend to hate em are usually ignorant towards lyrics anyway.. u dont hafta like em, but u gotta give em his respect

& as far as him saying da "n" word, honestly what fu*kin white boy dat lives in a predominantly black neighborhood hasnt said dat word.. i've seen it done infront of black ppl & everything, yet they still get da same respect & treatment as a regular person from da hood & there not looked as racist.. u cant avoid dat word if ur from da hood.. I dont agree with him saying it, but u gon really call dude a racist for dat?
I said that cuz alot of black people dislike Eminem cuz of his skin color and say that only suburban white kids listen to him and Im pretty sure more than 90% of rappers respect Eminem for wut he does...And 90% + rappers are black...So I dont get why regular black people hate Eminem but black rappers respect him?? Thats just plain hate whoever says hes wack and cant rap and sh*t like that...
Arguably the best golfer is black and arguably the best rapper is white...(Tiger Woods, Eminem) :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '08        #23
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 meercy said:
no u change urs...
There isn't anything funny or cool or anything else about ur sh*tty as avy. That sh*tty is just gross
 9 years ago '04        #24
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
 IInvented said:
I said that cuz alot of black people dislike Eminem cuz of his skin color and say that only suburban white kids listen to him and Im pretty sure more than 90% of rappers respect Eminem for wut he does...And 90% + rappers are black...So I dont get why regular black people hate Eminem but black rappers respect him?? Thats just plain hate whoever says hes wack and cant rap and sh*t like that...
Arguably the best golfer is black and arguably the best rapper is white...(Tiger Woods, Eminem) :dancingcool:
I got wachu said n*gga.. theres regular black ppl who hate em & like em
 9 years ago '05        #25
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6947 6947
Em is like the Hootie and the blowfish of rap...but I ain't know who that was until I saw Black to the Future 90's
 03-01-2009, 09:59 PM         #26
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It puzzles me too. Considering he IS sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #27
imtheman23 
space
space
space
$92 | Props total: 0 0
Eminem >>>>>>> anyone
 9 years ago '04        #28
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 web3x said:
because he has a HUGE fan base

diss him and you lose A LOT of consumers

same reason you see these rappers not hatin on Pac no more

Plus if you get the chance to work with him, automatic fans
I dont think he asked why DONT they diss him, he asked why do people come out and give him propz, if you dont like someone i dont think you are going to go out your way to give them propz. The list includes people like Nas, Jay, Rakim, LL and so on, these ppl are already respected emcees that dont need to kiss a$$.
 9 years ago '04        #29
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 r a n c i d said:
It puzzles me too. Considering he IS sh*t.
i dont know how you can listen to SSLP, MMLP, and TES and say he isnt a good emcee, Encore was garbage by HIS own standards but still flow was better than 90% of the game, but still ppl weren't callling Nas completely trash after "Nastradamus" dropped....
 9 years ago '08        #30
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17047 17047
They want to be nice to him so he gets Dre to make a beat for them, its that simple :)
 03-01-2009, 10:38 PM         #31
chuckyt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
Embarrased to ask, but when did he say the N word?? What song??
i dont remember him sayin the n word neither i remember him bein kinda racist to that bi*ch but thas it
 03-01-2009, 10:43 PM         #32
chuckyt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they respect him for bein a good mc period the fact that he's so good is far more noticeable than the immediate distraction of him bein white as a rapper what makes him great is his career and the ground he broke of course wit dr dre in the drivers seat. and actually he's is still better than more than half the game today even..er especially his own powerhouse artist 50 cent
 03-01-2009, 10:54 PM         #33
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
i dont know how you can listen to SSLP, MMLP, and TES and say he isnt a good emcee, Encore was garbage by HIS own standards but still flow was better than 90% of the game, but still ppl weren't callling Nas completely trash after "Nastradamus" dropped....
Why would i judge him on his sh*t from 10 years ago? Sure, maybe if he retired then... But he didn't.

I judge the man on the here and now. And here and now he is sh*t. There is no denying. Flow doesn't change that.
 9 years ago '04        #34
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Junior G said:
back in the old nose pickin racist eminem days,,where you been n*gga
benzino found a tape about him talkin bout his black ex and n*ggas got offended didn't bother me non cause i'm not feeble minded or fickle em is a beast yall act like white folk don't say n*gga allday in your neighborhood cause i kmow i scream cracker allday in my neighborhood then my girl remind me that she white then i say mothafu*ka you say that sh*t 2 n*gga
 03-02-2009, 12:25 AM         #35
vinkrillzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
buncha people on here say eminem's wack and he cant rap but why does like rap artist respect him?? And guess what?? 99% of rappers are black...
please explain haters...


eminem is a great lyrisict but hes been rapping in that gay voice and farting and burping way to much on his songs...take the art serious for crist sakes u have a talent respect it
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
missouri woman wins the lottery twice in one day :wwfcashmoney:
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy