Feb 28 - Police Brutality Caught On Tape: Cop Shown Kicking & Slamming Teen Girl!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
fu*k the police
 9 years ago '04        #82
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 NuffGanja said:
it accomplishes disrespect to the pigs - what they deserved :D
aint like she slammed him into a wall and pull him up by the hair
yea but you see they was about to close the door and lock her up but she kicked her shoes at 'em. Classic case of when keepin it real goes wrong.

So obviously the "fu*k you" was on her. Not the cops. It didn't accomplish disrespect. It accomplished gettin your a.ss whooped by the pigs.

Again, what they did wasn't right. But that bi*ch could have made it much MUCH easier on herself.

You know if she did some sh*t like that at home and her man did that to her it'd be a whole different story.:hyper:

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-03-2009 at 07:22 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #83
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
Yup.
Just discussed this today in my Criminal Law class...
Sad sh*t.
Some people don't deserve to be cops.
 03-03-2009, 08:23 PM         #84
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They asked for the shoes.... that cop was just weak and a bi*ch.

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
yea but you see they was about to close the door and lock her up but she kicked her shoes at 'em. Classic case of when keepin it real goes wrong.

So obviously the "fu*k you" was on her. Not the cops. It didn't accomplish disrespect. It accomplished gettin your a.ss whooped by the pigs.

Again, what they did wasn't right. But that bi*ch could have made it much MUCH easier on herself.

You know if she did some sh*t like that at home and her man did that to her it'd be a whole different story.:hyper:
 9 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 deLeet said:
They asked for the shoes.... that cop was just weak and a bi*ch.
no doubt. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying the girl could have avoided an unwarranted a.ss whoopin.
 9 years ago '07        #86
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

:character62:

yo, hold up nugga....... the topic aint what a 15 year old should have done, its about what fu*king full grown adult, officer of law enforcement should have done..

end of story.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 03-03-2009 at 08:47 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #87
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
that's why they should bring back public caining

if cops saw this cop who clearly abused his power and authority being lashed and screaming like a little bi*ch, they'd think twice about their dumbass actions

there really is no way to condone a grown a.ss man beating on a teenage girl
 9 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
:character62:

yo, hold up nugga....... the topic aint what a 15 year old should have done, its about what fu*king full grown adult, officer of law enforcement should have done..

end of story.
Dog you missin the point entirely.

Was the cop wrong? YES! Should he be dealt with accordingly? YES!! Does he deserve to get his a.ss whooped? YES YES YES!!!

Does that girl need to learn how to act correct? YES again.

Just because one persons actions are wrong, doesn't give the other one a free pass.

I agree that dude was outa line.

But I'm not gonna say ol' girl was a saint either just cuz she was on the receiving end of an a.ss whoopin.

You ever see a dude get hurt feelins and start poppin off at the mouth. Only to end up gettin' his a.ss whooped?

That girl shouldn't have been joyriding, gettin' put in jail, and then kickin her shoes at the cop for putting her there. Simple as that.

Just cuz she's 15 and the officer is a grown a.ss man gives her the excuse to act like a little bi*ch? NO I feel for the girl and I hope she learns a lesson from this unfortunate senario.

Oh and I hope that cop gets his a.ss fired and black listed from law enforcement forever.
 9 years ago '07        #89
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Was the cop wrong? YES! Should he be dealt with accordingly? YES!! Does he deserve to get his a.ss whooped? YES YES YES!!!

Just because one persons actions are wrong, doesn't give the other one a free pass.

But I'm not gonna say ol' girl was a saint either just cuz she was on the receiving end of an a.ss whoopin.

You ever see a dude get hurt feelins and start poppin off at the mouth. Only to end up gettin' his a.ss whooped?

That girl shouldn't have been joyriding, gettin' put in jail, and then kickin her shoes at the cop for putting her there. Simple as that.

Just cuz she's 15 and the officer is a grown a.ss man gives her the excuse to act like a little bi*ch? NO I feel for the girl and I hope she learns a lesson from this unfortunate senario.

Oh and I hope that cop gets his a.ss fired and black listed from law enforcement forever.

the issue isnt her attitude, its about what cops have the right to do, if you want to make this an issue about kids learning respect then you bringing a knife to a gunf!ght cuz kids will be kids. :greetings10:
 03-04-2009, 07:38 AM         #90
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Your an idiot teenager with no family, your ignorant and sheltered.

One day I would never wish it but if a cop r*pes/beats your daughter you wouldn't say or do sh*t you bi*ch a.ss mutha fu*ker.

The nerve of you cowards supporting harm against young girls. PUSSIES!
 03-04-2009, 07:39 AM         #91
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
the issue isnt her attitude, its about what cops have the right to do, if you want to make this an issue about kids learning respect then you bringing a knife to a gunf!ght cuz kids will be kids. :greetings10:
He is a kid himself, no adult supports that unless they are abusive in which case he is still a d*ckhead.
 9 years ago '06        #92
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
YO! that mutha fu*ka better be gettin fired. sh*t she just kicked her shoes off. damn i'm still fired up over this sh*t!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
You're right. The article is about how the cop treated her wrong. And we see eye to eye on that. So to stay on topic, I agree with you. To get off topic, she could have avoided it. I've been arrested many times when between 14-20 but I eventually learned that talkin' sh*t to the cop, resisting arrest, bein an a.ss hole, only makes it harder on yourself.

smokeweed101. said:
Your an idiot teenager with no family, your ignorant and sheltered.

One day I would never wish it but if a cop r*pes/beats your daughter you wouldn't say or do sh*t you bi*ch a.ss mutha fu*ker.

The nerve of you cowards supporting harm against young girls. PUSSIES!
You know what. fu*k you dog. I'm prolly 5 years older and wiser than your a.ss. So go back and study for finals you little bi*ch.

Read a fu*king book. Supporting harm against young girls?!?! fu*k outa here your crying a.ss bi*ch. Do you even know how to read?

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-04-2009 at 10:51 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #94
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
that was ridiculous he pulled her down by her hair and we bashing her in the head even tho she was clearly not f!ghting back anymore.... fu*king piece of sh*t cops giving all of em a bad name
 03-04-2009, 05:00 PM         #95
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're right. The article is about how the cop treated her wrong. And we see eye to eye on that. So to stay on topic, I agree with you. To get off topic, she could have avoided it. I've been arrested many times when between 14-20 but I eventually learned that talkin' sh*t to the cop, resisting arrest, bein an a.ss hole, only makes it harder on yourself.

You know what. fu*k you dog. I'm prolly 5 years older and wiser than your a.ss. So go back and study for finals you little bi*ch.

Read a fu*king book. Supporting harm against young girls?!?! fu*k outa here your crying a.ss bi*ch. Do you even know how to read?
I don't listen to scum like you fu*k out of here.
 9 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I don't listen to scum like you fu*k out of here.
Naw but you read my words and respond to them cuz you know they hurt you burnt bi*ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy