Feb 28 - Police Brutality Caught On Tape: Cop Shown Kicking & Slamming Teen Girl!

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
dirty fu*kin pigs
 03-01-2009, 05:07 PM         #42
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stepyourgameup said:
Everyone gets all scared about how there are cameras all over the place and anyone can be watching. But just imagine how much of this sh*t never gets caught on camera? And every time something like this comes out, you know cops are going to be thinking twice before they try to pull similar sh*t. All jails and police departments should have cameras like that. Keep the cops in line.
You can't legally request any footage of yourself if there's another person or persons in said footage also.

Who do you think controls the cameras? They're not just gonna start handing out footage showing their OWN people breaking the law.
 03-01-2009, 07:12 PM         #43
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm fu*king seething....this sh*t stay happening and no one is doing anything about it. Obama better give a fu*kin speech on it at least. I know he got other sh*t to deal with, but we've had a lot of incidents in the news lately. This sh*t is infuriating. Thats a little fu*king girl! I couldn't stand by as a parent and watch that, I would march right up to the station put the .45 to his head and blow his brains out for all those c*cksuckers to see.

On some real sh*t, its time to start blasting back, fu*k these c*cksuckers. All that marching sh*t ain't doing nothing.

It won't accomplish sh*t, but I'm calling that fu*king number and cursing someone out. Seattle why ya'll ain't rioting right now? I'm mad that Greeks are the only people that knew how to stand up against sh*t like this.

Beg my pardon to Martin Baby we ain't marchin we shootin.
fu*king f*g**t c*cksucker.
 03-01-2009, 07:15 PM         #44
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone needs to start a website dedicated to exposing these c*cksuckers. I want names, pictures, addresses, myspaces, facebooks of all these dudes that get caught on tape.
 9 years ago '05        #45
PFunk456 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 0 0
ass a fellow cop u need 2b lynched by ur fu*kin d*ck a**hole!! HOW BOUT UR fu*kIN DAUGHTER OR NIECE HAVING DAT HAPPEN 2U OR R U A fu*kIN f*gG OFFICER!!!! I WISH A fu*kIN PEACE OF sh*t COP WLD Ufu*k UR WHOLE FAMILY TREE WILL B WIPED OUT N UR fu*kIN bi*ch BUDDIES ALL WILL DIE FROM ACID POISONING U fu*kIN WALKING ABORTION bi*ch
 9 years ago '04        #46
skillz410 2 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 295 295
when its all said and done...n*ggas still support this bi*ch made system of captivity, scared to make moves...this ain't our time for rest..we at war
 9 years ago '06        #47
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 magatsu said:
Someone needs to start a website dedicated to exposing these c*cksuckers. I want names, pictures, addresses, myspaces, facebooks of all these dudes that get caught on tape.
not needed
 9 years ago '06        #48
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
I swear to god i hate the fu*king police. I'd beat and shoot the sh*t out of a few if i knew i'd get away with it. That sh*t looked uncalled for, who gives a fu*k what the whole story was, the only thing missing from the video is audio in which she probably said some sh*t to him, but still, that sh*t is fu*ked up.
 9 years ago '07        #49
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 d4deesnuts said:
I swear to god i hate the fu*king police. I'd beat and shoot the sh*t out of a few if i knew i'd get away with it. That sh*t looked uncalled for, who gives a fu*k what the whole story was, the only thing missing from the video is audio in which she probably said some sh*t to him, but still, that sh*t is fu*ked up.
honestly, ppl think that the whole story is suppose to justify this just because he's an "authority figure"? gtfoh, no man should beat up a young girl no matter the circumstances.

I'm for peace, but I'll k!ll ya if you fu*k with my moms or my neice
- Dead Prez

Last edited by NuffGanja; 03-02-2009 at 11:16 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #50
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
$714 | Props total: 3 3
I hate cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 03-02-2009, 11:36 AM         #51
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Teen Speaks Out On Cop Beating
 9 years ago '04        #52
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
She hasn't learned her lesson

bi*ch is still mouthing off.

This wouldn't happen to a white girl, cause white girls generally know better than to yell at an officer of the law.
 9 years ago '04        #53
skillz410 2 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 295 295
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
She hasn't learned her lesson

bi*ch is still mouthing off.

This wouldn't happen to a white girl, cause white girls generally know better than to yell at an officer of the law.
Man shut the fu*k up up with that bullsh*t u talking u f*g..white girls get a fu*king slap on the wrist and i can guarentee if that was a white girl wh did the same sh*t nothing would have happened...i'm tired of u damn devils
 03-02-2009, 02:10 PM         #54
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The reason why someone would become a cop is so they can do things like this and get away with it, no cops lose there jobs because of this.
death to all police officers!
 03-02-2009, 02:27 PM         #55
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
im desensitized to all of this bullsh*t in the news and media... but these cops over step they fu*kin boundaries... to say the least! :angry-smiley-030:
your right they did overstep the line .

here's the interview with the girl

that cop should loose his job and get a gd 3 year stretch with no gettin out early.
 03-02-2009, 02:28 PM         #56
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
The reason why someone would become a cop is so they can do things like this and get away with it, no cops lose there jobs because of this.
death to all police officers!

your rite b, cops are normally the likkle pus*y boys in skool that get bullied for there lunch money
 03-02-2009, 02:28 PM         #57
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he should loose his job . cuz you know his job means the world to him
 03-02-2009, 02:39 PM         #58
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He will get a slap on the wrist
 9 years ago '07        #59
youngnrich85 
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
yeah i seen the interview earlier this morning...shorrty looks iight for her age...but seriously what shocks me is that he could on get what a year in jail?? sh*ts crazy...personally someone is a "high figure/ role model" that kids look should get more time than just a year like an average person
 9 years ago '05        #60
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
she 15? wat
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy