Official NFL Free Agency Thread (Rumors/Trades/Signings/Releases)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-27-2009, 11:30 AM         #81
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Detroit Lions and Cincinnati Bengals have shown early interest in Giants running back Derrick Ward, according to a source.

The Lions interest is to pair Ward with Kevin Smith, while the Bengals' pursuit could be contingent on ongoing negotiations in Cincinnati to keep Cedric Benson in the fold.

The source said that the Rams, Buccaneers and Broncos -- all rumored to be interested -- have not been in the mix.
 9 years ago '04        #82
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Ray Lewis is visiting Denver and is considering joining back up with Mike Nolan :applause:
 02-27-2009, 11:39 AM         #83
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Ray Lewis is visiting Denver and is considering joining back up with Mike Nolan :applause:
yea thats the only other team that wants him. cant believe ray is acting like such a baby. yall can have him. he wont be successful in your system anyway.
 02-27-2009, 11:41 AM         #84
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At least two free agents are visiting the Lions today: Wide receiver Nate Washington and guard Derrick Dockery. The visits were confirmed by their agents.

Washington is a potential complement to wide receiver Calvin Johnson.

“That gives the Lions a one-two punch that can compete with anybody in the league,” said Brian Overstreet, Washington’s agent.

Overstreet said contract talks for Washington are in the preliminary stage.
Free agent CB Bryant McFadden is "leaning toward" signing with the Lions, according to SI.com's Peter King.
:greetings10:
 02-27-2009, 11:45 AM         #85
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell of a way to ruin your legacy ray. i cant believe hes turning his back on this city. he wouldve went down with cal and johnny u as the greatest bmore players of all time. he just totally fu*ked that up.
 02-27-2009, 11:46 AM         #86
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
February 27, 2009
Giants invite Antonio Smith for a visit

Antonio Smith, a defensive end who played in the Super Bowl with the Arizona Cardinals, has been invited in for a visit by the Giants, though it’s not yet clear if he’s accepted.

According to a source, the 27-year-old end who had 3 ½ sacks last season, is currently pondering visit offers from the Giants, Eagles and Texans. The Falcons are expected to be interested as well. And don’t completely count out a return to the Cardinals, though the source expected Smith would eventually fall out of Arizona’s price range.

I told you about this yesterday, and yes it still seems far-fetched that the Giants will be in the mix for a high-priced player at a position that isn’t a great need. Then again, as the Giants always say, “You can never have enough pass rushers.”

The 6-4, 285-pounder would look pretty good in a rotation with Justin Tuck, Osi Umenyiora and Mathias Kiwanuka — a.ssuming, of course, Kiwanuka remains at end in that scenario. And then the Giants could get back to that four-end line they used in pass rushing situations before Kiwanuka broke his leg back in 2007.
 9 years ago '05        #87
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Shawn Springs was release, that would be a nice pick up for someone..
 02-27-2009, 11:46 AM         #88
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In addition to G/C Jason Brown, the Rams will host free agent SS James Butler for a visit on Friday.

New Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo developed a high opinion of Butler when the two were together in New York. The team has a glaring need at strong safety.
 9 years ago '04        #89
refuze 284 heat pts284 OP
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 15448 15448
I can see Shawn Springs going to Dallas because his dad played there.
 9 years ago '04        #90
refuze 284 heat pts284 OP
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 15448 15448
If the Ravens want to keep Ray Lewis, then pay his a.ss! Business is business.
 9 years ago '07        #91
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
boley, pierce, and kehl......i like it
 02-27-2009, 11:53 AM         #92
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
If the Ravens want to keep Ray Lewis, then pay his a.ss! Business is business.
17 mil in gauranteed money + 24 over 3 years is PAYING his a.ss. he aint seein that kind of money anywhere else. he also said hed retire before coming back to bmore. i honestly dont know what to think, but if that is true, then fu*k him.

Had the Ravens re-signed Bart Scott, losing Ray Lewis would have been easier to take. Now that Scott has bolted for the Jets, Lewis’ leverage with the Ravens has increased.

Losing both Lewis and Scott would dramatically change the face of the Ravens’ defense. And losing both linebackers likely would make Ravens defensive veterans like Ed Reed and Terrell Suggs skeptical about the direction of the team.

More than 12 hours into free agency, Lewis is still not a Cowboy and the Ravens apparently still have a chance to make a deal. Now, Baltimore’s negotiations with Lewis should take on an added sense of urgency.

Meanwhile, getting Scott is a major coup for Rex Ryan, the new Jets coach and former Ravens defensive coordinator. Ryan’s presence made the Jets a more attractive destination for Scott, who loved playing for Ryan in Baltimore. Ryan has yet to coach a game with the Jets, but he can count getting Scott as his first big win.
 02-27-2009, 11:55 AM         #93
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
boley, pierce, and kehl......i like it
id be cool with it

id like matthews/pierce/boley even better
 02-27-2009, 11:56 AM         #94
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Ravens have announced that a press conference will occur, at which time an unnamed free agent will be introduced.

Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com reports that the unnamed free agent is named Domonique Foxworth.

Foxworth, who played college football at nearby Maryland and went to high school in Baltimore, spent his first three years with the Broncos before being traded last year to the Falcons.
 9 years ago '07        #95
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 RicFlair said:
id be cool with it

id like matthews/pierce/boley even better
lmao i forgot all about drafting a lb
 02-27-2009, 11:58 AM         #96
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wanted to clarify for everyone hitting refresh every 30 seconds to see if Michael Boley signed that he's not in the area yet and won't be here until tonight. Not sure exactly what time, but it sounds like it'll be a dinner date with the front office and the coaching staff. Maybe a physical tomorrow morning, too, which means a potential deal might not go down today.
 02-27-2009, 11:58 AM         #97
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even though i hate Baltimore i respect and like Ray...................but damn wtf is he doing smh

i guess there's no more loyalty
 02-27-2009, 12:00 PM         #98
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great to see the Giants bringing in some real difference makers again this year like they did last... *rolls eyes*
 02-27-2009, 12:00 PM         #99
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
even though i hate Baltimore i respect and like Ray...................but damn wtf is he doing smh

i guess there's no more loyalty
its really disgusting how ray is letting his ego get in the way. i love the guy but fu*k...
 9 years ago '07        #100
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Great to see the Giants bringing in some real difference makers again this year like they did last... *rolls eyes*
man last year pissed me off sooooooooo much....sammy knight (i understand the need for a safety, but cmon) and danny clark??? :wtf:@ clark
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago