Official NFL Free Agency Thread (Rumors/Trades/Signings/Releases)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
Yeah Andy has always been good with the lines in the draft, he built a good OLine and a great Dline. I'm worried about RB's with him though...Booker, Moats, Hunt = a 3 headed Fail monster lately. I think Housh would be a reasonable fit, while Boldin would be a dream come true. D Jax is going to be great next year, Avant catches anything as long as he's sitting on the ground when McNabb throws it to him, Baskett only catches TD's if they're fades or 84 plus yards. So either guy would put us over the top as an all around dope WR core.

Sadly, the happiest moment for me won't be greeting either one of those guys, it will be spitting on Greg Lewis when he leaves Philly...
 9 years ago '05        #62
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
2 rumors on eagles.com...(for those who care)

"Speculation in Philadelphia has the Rams dealing Holt to the Eagles for wide receiver Reggie Brown and a draft pick. And the Rams don’t need salary-cap space immediately. The cap has been increased from $123 million to $127 million, and the Rams are not expected to go for the big splash in free agency. They need too much."

"It was reported today that Cincinnati Bengal's wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh. who will hit free agency when the clock hits 12:01, sent a text to Philadelphia's 905 ESPN that should create excitement in the Delaware Valley.

The text read, "I don't know what's gonna happen, but if they want me, I will be an Eagle tomorrow."
 9 years ago '05        #63
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 #21 said:
It's official we got D Hall!!!

Best secondary in the league next year watch

Hahahaha. Are you serious?
 9 years ago '07        #64
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,511 | Props total: 43668 43668
Source: Redskins, Bucs and Giants pursue Haynesworth

By Jason Cole

A source close to DT Albert Haynesworth said early Friday morning that the Washington Redskins, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the New York Giants were talking to agent Chad Speck about both details of a contract and about a possible visit to solidify a deal.

Washington and Tampa Bay appeared to be the leaders for Haynesworth (pictured, left), who is widely considered the top free agent available in the market this year. He has made the Pro Bowl in each of the past two years, and some believe he could become the first defensive player to receive a $100 million contract. The deal could include approximately $36 million in guaranteed money.

The 6-foot-6, 320-pound Haynesworth is 27 and was a first-round pick by Tennessee in 2002. He has played his entire seven-year career with the Titans, who made a late but futile attempt to re-sign him.

Haynesworth, 27, had a career-high 8½ sacks last season while playing in 14 games. He was criticized early in his career for lack of effort and was ripped throughout the NFL in 2006 when he stomped on the face of Dallas Cowboys center Andre Gurode during a game.

Haynesworth was suspended after the incident with Gurode and has responded with the two best years of his career, although both were in the final year of contracts at the time. Last season, Haynesworth was declared Tennessee's franchise player but was given a clause that the Titans couldn't franchise him again if he met certain criteria
looks like it's between the Skins, Bucs and Giants.

I know Danny won't let him go to another NFC East team.
He'll etiher be in DC or Tampa

Last edited by st21; 02-27-2009 at 01:07 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #65
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I want and I don't want him. He's only played one full season and has character issues. I have a really bad feeling about him, but if we sign him I hope I'm wrong. If the skins sign him I'm definitely right. Lol
 9 years ago '07        #66
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
giants only in it to boost up the price for the skins.the giants really dont need haynesworth,even though a d line with tuck,robbins,haynesworth and osi would be.i dont see him coming to the giants
 9 years ago '08        #67
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Cee4our said:
2 rumors on eagles.com...(for those who care)

"Speculation in Philadelphia has the Rams dealing Holt to the Eagles for wide receiver Reggie Brown and a draft pick. And the Rams don’t need salary-cap space immediately. The cap has been increased from $123 million to $127 million, and the Rams are not expected to go for the big splash in free agency. They need too much."

"It was reported today that Cincinnati Bengal's wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh. who will hit free agency when the clock hits 12:01, sent a text to Philadelphia's 905 ESPN that should create excitement in the Delaware Valley.

The text read, "I don't know what's gonna happen, but if they want me, I will be an Eagle tomorrow."
Props!!!!!!! :wow:
 9 years ago '04        #68
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
From the Herald:

........Center Jason Brown, the Baltimore Ravens starting center, will not be one of them. Brown is scheduled to visit the St. Louis Rams and NFL sources expect the player to be offered a contract that could average $7-$8 million per year.

The Dolphins showed serious interest in Brown but backed away when they learned Brown's asking price.

As you know the Dolphins had a pretty busy day Thursday, signing safeties Yeremiah Bell and Gibril Wilson to deals worth a combined $47.5 million with $18 million guaranteed. How's that for a high-priced deep secondary?

The four-year, $20 million deal Bell gets to continue playing strong safety for the Dolphins is possibly the last one he'll ever sign. "It's rare for a player two start and finish his career with the same team and Yeremiah has a chance to do that," agent Drew Rosenhaus said. "He's come a long way and overcome lots of adversity to get this deal."

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 02-27-2009 at 01:51 AM..
 02-27-2009, 05:42 AM         #69
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't want any parts of a Haynesworth contract at the #'s they are talking...

Granted, it would put our D-Line on Legendary Status:

Osi
Tuck
Haynesworth
Robbins
With Cofield and Kiwanuka rotating? Who's fu*ken with that?

:agreement6:

But it would cripple us in the long run.

Plus, as said before, Reese is just trying to push the price up on the Redskins.

Last edited by Illstreet; 02-27-2009 at 05:44 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #70
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,495 | Props total: 12592 12592
 str8_akademiks said:
Appearing on ESPN early Friday, free agent T.J. Houshmandzadeh named the Giants, Seahawks, Eagles, and Vikings as teams he'd be interested in playing for.
Houshmandzadeh singled out Minnesota, noting the single teams he'd see with Adrian Peterson in the backfield. He'd supplant Sidney Rice as a starter.
 02-27-2009, 09:36 AM         #71
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^were going after Housh too....he's our biggest priority but i doubt he wants to sign with us and compliment CJ

CJ and TJ on the outside>>>>
 9 years ago '07        #72
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,511 | Props total: 43668 43668
Redskins just released Shawn Springs

:sad5: sad to see him go but it was time.
 9 years ago '04        #73
refuze 285 heat pts285 OP
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15526 15526
Shawn Springs was not worth the money he was making. He's a good corner but was too injury prone. He just couldn't stay on the field.
 9 years ago '04        #74
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
 SmooveDude said:
we lookin at nate washington.....steeler fans would he be a good #2???
I think he will be a good number 2....he is just like Santonio Holmes a fly route runner, slant guy. The thing that held him back in the burgh was that alone. They were to similar of a receiver and holmes has better hands. I really will hate to see nasty nate go! But get that money!
 02-27-2009, 10:57 AM         #75
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LB Michael Boley to visit Giants today

from WFAN
 9 years ago '07        #76
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
cool boley was good a few years back
 02-27-2009, 11:24 AM         #77
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SI.com's Peter King reports the Giants are poised to offer free agent OLB Michael Boley a contract worth $5 million a year Friday.

02-27-2009, 11:26 AM         #78
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Source: DT Bernard in for a visit with New York Giants

9 years ago '04        #79
refuze 285 heat pts285 OP
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15526 15526
Kellen Winslow just got traded to the Bucs.
 9 years ago '07        #80
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 RicFlair said:
SI.com's Peter King reports the Giants are poised to offer free agent OLB Michael Boley a contract worth $5 million a year Friday.

hmmmmm
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop