Official NFL Free Agency Thread (Rumors/Trades/Signings/Releases)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #621
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 iThink said:
Hey buddy, fu*k you. :greetings10:

How was your day?
:greetings10: hello sh*t eater
 03-04-2009, 10:07 PM         #622
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^I hope they have fun with his high school a.ss...Bronc fans better hope nothing happens to Cutler.
 9 years ago '05        #623
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Chris Simms wouldn't be in the league if his dad didn't win a Super Bowl with the Giants.
 9 years ago '04        #624
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
niners need to get a reciever or two to lure warner over. lol cards signed lewis scrub a.ss
 03-04-2009, 10:11 PM         #625
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Chris Simms wouldn't be in the league if his dad didn't win a Super Bowl with the Giants.
a superbowl against the broncos
 03-04-2009, 10:11 PM         #626
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
My thoughts exactly.

RicFlair said:
a superbowl against the broncos
And oh sh*t, yep.

Last edited by iThink; 03-04-2009 at 10:13 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #627
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 franchise said:
niners need to get a reciever or two to lure warner over. lol cards signed lewis scrub a.ss
They can't lure Warner over, he resigned with the Cardinals
 9 years ago '04        #628
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 =Scar= said:

Once Again the Bolts Refuse To Be Active In The Free Agency...
that list is missing quite a few transactions

03-04-2009, 10:32 PM         #629
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 30 second half points set a Super Bowl-record for points in a half, and Simms was named MVP after completing 22 of 25 (88%) of his passes—a Super Bowl record. i believe 3 of those incomplete passes were drops too.

denver had nightmares about phil simms for a long time
 9 years ago '04        #630
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 BoSox84 said:
They can't lure Warner over, he resigned with the Cardinals
fuk just saw that. fukers
 9 years ago '04        #631
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
There is a derisive remark by veteran poker players when they see novices get a good run of cards: You can’t bluff against a royal flush.

In other words, all the skills and thinking that go into the game can’t beat great cards.

As the New York Giants stockpile talent in their defensive front seven during free agency, some coaches around the league believe there’s a cover-up. The feeling is that the franchise is doing its best to build a strong hand to make up for inexperienced Bill Sheridan, who was named defensive coordinator after Steve Spagnuolo was hired as head coach by the St. Louis Rams in January.

“Frankly, I don’t know anything about Bill Sheridan and what kind of tendencies he might have,” an NFC offensive coordinator said. “I don’t have the first guess what he’s going to do on third-and-6 or third-and-3. … But I can tell you this: With the guys he has now, he can pretty much do anything he wants.”
“There’s no doubt: They’re trying to load up with as many good players as they can to help the coach, make it as easy as you can on everybody,” said Baltimore Ravens quarterbacks coach Hue Jackson. “You want to do that any time, with any coach, whether that guy has been around a long time or not. But this is a way of making it that much smoother a transition. Don’t make it hard for a guy who hasn’t had a lot of experience.”
“Spags is a great example of what you’re talking about,” an AFC head coach said. “He’s a really smart guy and came up with some great schemes, particularly as they got through the playoffs. But when you have [Strahan], Umenyiora and Tuck, drawing up schemes is the easy part.”
“That’s a pretty natural fear, and I’m sure that [Giants head coach] Tom [Coughlin thought about that. He sees the big picture,” the NFC offensive coordinator said. “But knowing some of their players the way I do … Tuck, [Kiwanuka] and [Umenyiora] are all really professional guys. They know how to work, they know what it takes to win and they know how to lead. They’ll keep everything under control.”
“How bad is it going to be? I mean, you can run any front you want with those guys,” the NFC coach said. “Heck, I’d take that job right now – and I haven’t coached defense since I was in college.”
 9 years ago '07        #632
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Free agent Joey Galloway visited the Patriots on Wednesday.

This will go a long way towards seeing what value Galloway has left. No team is as willing to gamble on aging players as the Patriots, and they often get something out of them. New England also needs a new third receiver after losing Jabar Gaffney. Galloway could fit right in as the team's split end
I like Galloway, a little old though. I'd rather have the Pats make a move for Holt
 9 years ago '04        #633
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
terrell owens daddy
 9 years ago '05        #634
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,457 | Props total: 4402 4402
SS Jermaine Phillips visited or is visiting the Seahawks.

Not really into Phillips, he's been injured but I think he has the knowledge to lead. I'm tired of white boy Brian Russell... hell let C.J. Wallace start over him. Or trade a 4th rounder for R. Williams... Or hell bring in Lawyer Milloy for a year damnit.
 9 years ago '04        #635
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^trade a 4th rounder for a washed up Roy Williams? You can probably get him for nothing once he gets released b4 the season starts.

I am still trying to figure out why Sean Jones from Cleveland is not even getting a sniff in FA
 9 years ago '07        #636
space
space
Free agent Shawn Springs is expected to sign with the Patriots, according to the Providence Journal.

Springs can play both corner and safety, which fits the Patriots' profile. The 34-year-old probably preferred a chance to win over a big payday and New England was his best option. He's almost certainly going to be a starter.
good signing, if he has even a little bit left, he can be good for us, we're desperate
 9 years ago '05        #637
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,989 | Props total: 1313 1313
Please? Anyone? Take this Peice of sh*t off my team?
 9 years ago '07        #638
space
space
Ellis hobbs for Bly...please
 9 years ago '05        #639
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,989 | Props total: 1313 1313
 keithbm1111 said:
Ellis hobbs for Bly...please
We will take the local wh0ore/slut for Dre Bly. Hell, maybe even trade a few Burgers for that peice of sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #640
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Broncos already cut him where the fu*k you been
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
258 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
25 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
29 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago