Official NFL Free Agency Thread (Rumors/Trades/Signings/Releases)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-04-2009, 09:54 AM         #581
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Free agent C.C. Brown's visit with New York Giants continues tomorrow; Ben Troupe to work out
by Mike Garafolo/The Star-Ledger
Tuesday March 03, 2009, 7:23 PM
Marcio Jose SanchezNo word on if the Giants will ask Ben Troupe to leap a defender during tomorrow's workout.
Free-agent safety C.C. Brown (Texans) will meet with the Giants tonight and will continue to visit with the team tomorrow, his agent confirmed via e-mail a few minutes ago. If contract talks are to take place, they'll happen tomorrow.

Also, remember TE Ben Troupe? He was a second-round pick of the Titans in 2004 and looked to be a pretty good young player when he had 88 catches and 5 TDs combined in his first two seasons. Well, he's coming for a workout with the Giants tomorrow, according to someone informed of Troupe's itinerary.

The 6-4, 260-pound Troupe left the Titans after four seasons and signed a 2-year contract with the Buccaneers last March. But Tampa cut him after two games when Jerramy Stevens returned from his suspension. Troupe, 26, signed with the Raiders three days later, but he suffered a foot injury that kept him from ever suiting up for Oakland and eventually landed him on IR. The Raiders waived Troupe in November.

MG
 03-04-2009, 09:54 AM         #582
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still think if the giants make any trades it will be with draft picks and not players

reese even said something along the lines of "we might not have this many draft picks come draft day"
 03-04-2009, 09:56 AM         #583
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shawn Springs to Eagles..
 9 years ago '07        #584
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 RicFlair said:
i still think if the giants make any trades it will be with draft picks and not players

reese even said something along the lines of "we might not have this many draft picks come draft day"
haha someone else has been lurking bbi :D
 9 years ago '07        #585
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 unkoricky said:
Shawn Springs to Eagles..
wtfffffffffffffff you serious???
 03-04-2009, 09:58 AM         #586
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
The Eagles just announced that Shawn Springs is headed to town tonight for a visit and will meet with reporters Wednesday. Springs became expendable in Washington when DeAngelo Hall was signed to a long-term contract Friday.

You normally don't issue a press release when you're not planning to sign a player. Springs is a physical cornerback who could also help out at safety now that Brian Dawkins has left the building.
 9 years ago '07        #587
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 greenshadi said:
Hi hater:greetings10:

You must be still upset about that Ward deal, huh
no actually i do my daily sh*t talking to iThink, booker, and mickey but thanks :greetings10:
 03-04-2009, 10:12 AM         #588
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
haha someone else has been lurking bbi :D
hahah

it was in them articles from him talking FA though
 03-04-2009, 10:13 AM         #589
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You feel bad...the Green bay Packers have 25 million dollars to spend and refuse to
 9 years ago '05        #590
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Jason Taylor close to signing with the Patriots.

Jeremy Stevens close to signing with the Bucs. Our TE corps are going to be sick.
 9 years ago '07        #591
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
NBCSports' Tom Curran calls New England "the most likely fit" for free agent Jason Taylor.

Curran points out that Pats coach Bill Belichick has often gushed about the former Dancing with the Stars contestant and Taylor is close to Tom Brady. Still, this marriage might only happen if Taylor is willing to play for cheap. Curran expects the Jets and Cowboys to also show some interest.

Jason Taylor would be a good fit here. Good to get him off the market too, he owns Brady

The Broncos have reportedly agreed to a two-year, $2.5 million contract with free agent LaMont Jordan.

The deal isn't signed yet and the Broncos already botched J.J. Arrington's deal, but they never seemed likely to enter the season with Correll Buckhalter as a clear-cut starter backed up by Ryan Torain (torn ACL), fullback Peyton Hillis, and replaceable Selvin Young. Jordan is coming off another injury plagued season, but he's not obviously any less talented than Buckhalter.
 03-04-2009, 02:22 PM         #592
ChronicSmoker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
haha U MAD? your defense is gonna be a.ss. yup thats right, i said it. who's gonna play DE for the deadskins this yr? pfft
 03-04-2009, 02:31 PM         #593
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChronicSmoker said:
haha U MAD? your defense is gonna be a.ss. yup thats right, i said it. who's gonna play DE for the deadskins this yr? pfft
he isnt a Redsk........ oh forget it
 9 years ago '05        #594
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 ChronicSmoker said:
And that has what to do with the Giants defense? Since it's CLEARLY evident from his avatar that he's a Giants fan. Are you high?
 9 years ago '07        #595
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 ChronicSmoker said:

first off who thee fu*k is you

your pathetic attempt to son someone you dumbass d*ckhead fu*ker

u musta seen me from afar and wanted to somehow communicate with me you fu*kin f*g**t

Last edited by Syphernix; 03-04-2009 at 02:37 PM..
 03-04-2009, 02:54 PM         #596
ChronicSmoker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
23-11
 9 years ago '05        #597
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Bengals sign Laveranues Coles to a 4 year 28 million deal.
 9 years ago '06        #598
DonJuan8 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 69 69
 Santoro said:
Bengals sign Laveranues Coles to a 4 year 28 million deal.
If you look at the average, they could've kept Housh for 1M more per year. Now they get another malcontent in the locker room.
 9 years ago '05        #599
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Lions signed DT Grady Jackson to a 3 years 8 million dollar deal.
 9 years ago '05        #600
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Syphernix said:
first off who thee fu*k is you

your pathetic attempt to son someone you dumbass d*ckhead fu*ker

u musta seen me from afar and wanted to somehow communicate with me you fu*kin f*g**t

Damn Syph you been on one lately lol.

Chump.... fu*k the Gnats.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy