Official NFL Free Agency Thread (Rumors/Trades/Signings/Releases)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #201
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I'm hearing this is fake, but who knows.
 9 years ago '08        #202
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
Which team is takin the L in free agency so far?
 9 years ago '07        #203
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
never really saw boley play but if he have speed and athletic like i read something none of the giants linebackers had probably except kehl,then im all for the signing.im with illstreet danny clark is a bum he only had one good game all year.
 9 years ago '06        #204
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
if true...i dont mind this for tampa. yeah ur givin up some nice future, but sh*t u can't put a price on a legit starting qb. cassel would be a ridiculous upgrade for u guys.

however little concerned with dudes deep ball. most of his throws are within 20 yards or so. not that bryant is one of the better deep threats in the league or nothin. i think this could be a good fit tho. i'd be happy if i were a buccs fan
 9 years ago '04        #205
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
is this real or not...if it is i think the pats made out great

but cassel to winslow could be a nice connection
 02-27-2009, 05:50 PM         #206
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL if this is real then Raheem Morris > *
 9 years ago '04        #207
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
eagles better step the fu*k up and land TJ, they gonna p!ss McNabb off just sitting around in the offseason, we already lost B-Dawk, he was getting old but i still would have like to see him as an eagle
 9 years ago '05        #208
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
damn.. if this is real
 9 years ago '04        #209
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
 Main Event said:
Which team is takin the L in free agency so far?

i have to say philly took the biggest L, n ima eagles fan. its a sad day when you lose the heart and soul of your team.

the eagle need to make it up to the fans n make a big time move.... n i aint talkin about housh *cough* WE WANT BOLDIN.
 9 years ago '05        #210
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
 K1Entertainment said:
Hes in Seattle right now and I heard Seattle won't let him leave without a deal.
You got that right.
He came on the right day.. Tha Sun is out. People all over the radio buzzin' about it... If the GM was smart, fucc the dinner, fucc the pickin' him up in a private plane, take him out to the car, turn on the local radio stations and just say "Listen.." it was everywhere today...

He better sign with us.
 9 years ago '05        #211
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Good for Buckhalter... good for him.

Since we're on the subject of HB's, we better keep Morris and Weaver...
WE JUST LOST MORRIS!!!!!!!!!
WTF, now I'm stuck with Julius Jones... they better make Justin Forsett beef up a little--atleast he can be a Darren Sproles type runner... that or go RB later in the drafts..

And TJ Housh better sign with us damnit!
 02-27-2009, 06:53 PM         #212
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Giants are close to wrapping up their first free agent of the 2009 offseason: Linebacker Michael Boley.

According to a source familiar with the discussions, the Giants and Boley’s agent have been in contact throughout the day and have agreed to the basic parameters of a deal. It’s not known how many years or how much money is in the contract, but there was a report earlier today that said the Giants were preparing to offer Boley $5 million per year.

Boley, 26, was scheduled to arrive in New Jersey sometime tonight for dinner with coaches and team officials. One source said he could sign the deal as early as tonight, though both sides seemed extremely confident something official would get done before the 6-3, 223-pounder is scheduled to leave tomorrow. At this point, it appears it would take a disastrous first meeting or something surprising in his physical to prevent this deal from happening.

Meanwhile, Seahawks defensive tackle Rocky Bernard arrived a little while ago for his visit with the Giants. He was scheduled to go to dinner with some coaches and team officials tonight, too — though it’s not clear whether he was going with Boley or separately.

The 29-year-old Bernard has tentative plans to make some more visits next week, but a source familiar with his plans said if he likes what he hears from the Giants he could cancel those. The source added that Bernard is not likely to agree to anything with the Giants until at least tomorrow.

Tomorrow, by the way, is when DE Chris Canty is due in town for his free-agent visit. The Bronx native is scheduled to arrive tomorrow night, will do the dinner thing and will be there through Sunday morning. He’s got a visit scheduled for Seattle on Monday, but those plans might change, too. He’s already temporarily postponed visits with the Titans and 49ers.

It’s not clear if Canty is a fall-back option in case the Giants can’t sign Bernard, or vice versa. It’s also not clear if the Giants would be interested in signing both.

And don’t forget, the Giants also expressed interest in DE Antonio Smith. No word yet on whether he’s accepted the Giants’ invitation for a visit.
 9 years ago '07        #213
Mar3 
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 859 859
 Syphernix said:
LJ Smith to Atlanta Falcons
:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #214
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Spiffy818 said:
wow #3 pick ? sounds good, but I rather take peppers

Nah. Peppers will count too much against the cap.

booker20 said:
Pioli is pullin an inside job no way anybody in their right mind would make this deal
Why not? Cassel and Vrabel for a 1st rounder? That's not a "steal" by any means.

Stupendamatic said:
Wait I'm reading Cassel is going to the Bucs for their 1st rounder and a possible 2nd next year...

This is all speculation. That could be true.
 9 years ago '05        #215
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 tommymm96 said:
Why not? Cassel and Vrabel for a 1st rounder? That's not a "steal" by any means.
IMO, if Brady comes back ready to play next season, than there's no way it's not a steal. They would be trading a 15 million dollar backup and an aging linebacker for the #3 pick overall.
 9 years ago '05        #216
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 tommymm96 said:

because Cassel is this year's Derek Anderson just because ur a Pats fan doesnt change anything.... Thigpen is just as good, he just doesnt have the Pats line or Randy Moss and Wes Welker to throw to.... Vrabel is over the hill so u get rid of a back up and an old lb for possibly Curry who will be a beast
 9 years ago '05        #217
booker20 
space
space
 SHootar said:
if true...i dont mind this for tampa. yeah ur givin up some nice future, but sh*t u can't put a price on a legit starting qb. cassel would be a ridiculous upgrade for u guys.

however little concerned with dudes deep ball. most of his throws are within 20 yards or so. not that bryant is one of the better deep threats in the league or nothin. i think this could be a good fit tho. i'd be happy if i were a buccs fan
Cassel is this year's Derek Anderson.... Im gonna be pissed if this is true... I wouldnt want to sign him for free let alone giving up 2 1st round picks McCown can do what Cassell did behind that line with Moss and Welker to throw to

BurninLz said:
damn.. if this is real
 Lex Lossis said:
LOL if this is real then Raheem Morris > *

Last edited by booker20; 02-27-2009 at 07:16 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #218
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
^^ i duno man did u watch much of him?? i saw quite a few of his games and the kid just makes good decisions with the ball. he's also super athletic and can grab 40 yrds a game rushing. he's obv not an elite QB but with the shortage of dependable QBs right now in the nfl, u gotta be happy gettin a guy like this.

ps. where u get TWO first rounders, OP said 1. if it's 2 thats a dif story potentially...still not horrible, but one 1st rounder with no guarantee to turn into anything...i'd do this everyday

Last edited by SHootar; 02-27-2009 at 07:21 PM..
 02-27-2009, 07:20 PM         #219
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Jets are reportedly working on a trade for CB Lito Sheppard.

Sheppard is expected to visit Jets headquarters Saturday, so the sides have obviously made progress in talks. With one year and $3 million remaining on his contract, Shepphard would fill in the void opposite Darrelle Revis with free agent Corey Ivy potentially acting as the nickel back.
 9 years ago '05        #220
booker20 
space
space
 SHootar said:
^^ i duno man did u watch much of him?? i saw quite a few of his games and the kid just makes good decisions with the ball. he's also super athletic and can grab 40 yrds a game rushing. he's obv not an elite QB but with the shortage of dependable QBs right now in the nfl, u gotta be happy gettin a guy like this.

ps. where u get TWO first rounders, OP said 1. if it's 2 thats a dif story potentially...still not horrible, but one 1st rounder with no guarantee to turn into anything...i'd do this everyday
its all speculation from what im hearing now but its this year's 1st and next(which will be a top 15 pick because we wont win 9 games next year)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy