Official NFL Free Agency Thread (Rumors/Trades/Signings/Releases)

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-27-2009, 05:03 PM         #181
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ray lewis news

According to NFL Network's Adam Schefter, Ray Lewis is open to returning to the Ravens and is denying all anti-Ravens talk.

When Schefter reported earlier that "sources close to Lewis" said he would not return to Baltimore, former teammate Rod Woodson called Lewis and received a different account. Lewis says he will take two days to decompress in Florida before making a decision. It now looks like a return to the Ravens is quite possible.
 02-27-2009, 05:05 PM         #182
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *Perry* said:
losing lewis and scott will make u guys suck worse then u did last year
i dsagree. im more worried about losing rex ryan than bart scott. i dont want to say bart is overrated and a product of our system but...bart scott is overrated and a prodict of our system. tavares gooden or prescott burgess will fill the hole nicely.
 9 years ago '06        #183
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
BREAKING NEWS : Tampa Bay TV Station FOX 13 is reporting BUCS are finalizing contract extention talks with MATT CASSEL . BUCS and PATS have agreed on DEAL pending CASSEL CONTRACT SIGNING ( 4 years -29.5 million plus performance incentives ) . Buc 's official confirms deal is for Buc's 2009 1st round selection ( 19th overall ) and 2010 conditional 2nd rounder.

just saw this on nfldraftcountdown.com

got this from the buccs board
 9 years ago '06        #184
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
I dont think its real but who knows.I hope its fake
 9 years ago '04        #185
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 ill800 said:
i dsagree. im more worried about losing rex ryan than bart scott. i dont want to say bart is overrated and a product of our system but...bart scott is overrated and a prodict of our system. tavares gooden or prescott burgess will fill the hole nicely.
Mattison is a good coach.. He's even more aggressive than Rex, he's gonna keep the same scheme, and he's not gonna send some bullsh*t 3-4 man rush and play a soft zone when he's trying to keep a lead.
 9 years ago '05        #186
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
damn...Tampa just making blindside moves out of nowhere..
 9 years ago '06        #187
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
I really hope this sh*t is fake. No way in hell do we trade away our first thsi year and second next year when we still need alot of sh*t on D.
 02-27-2009, 05:11 PM         #188
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Mattison is a good coach.. He's even more aggressive than Rex, he's gonna keep the same scheme, and he's not gonna send some bullsh*t 3-4 man rush and play a soft zone when he's trying to keep a lead.
i like him as a coach. hes just unproven. i also didnt like some of ryans decisions over the years, like his prevent defense that cost us. especially that timeout against the pats.

Last edited by ill800; 02-27-2009 at 05:15 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #189
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
Damn Tampa tryna do work
 9 years ago '05        #190
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15811 15811
 *Perry* said:
losing lewis and scott will make u guys suck worse then u did last year
I never knew of any teams that suck, who make it to the AFC Championship

Hate Given
 02-27-2009, 05:15 PM         #191
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A few days back, Steelers left tackle Marvel Smith swore to me that he'll be back to full strength -- following two back surgeries in as many years -- in about a month's time.

The Raiders and Ravens appear ready to check it out.

Both teams have demonstrated early interest in the former Pittsburgh Pro Bowler, who missed the final 11 weeks of the regular season and the playoffs this year after injuring a disc. Still just 30, Smith says that the problems, finally, have been alleviated.

He injured a disc on his right side in 2007, and says by playing through that, and compensating for weakness that led to numbness in his leg, he developed the injury that firebombed his 2008 campaign. The two surgeries, he maintains, have taken care of the issue.

"I’m doing everything possible to deal with the situation I’m in," he said Wednesday. "This will be my 10th year, and it's obvious what I can do on the field. I can do anything they want me to do, and going through this situation, I hope, will be a benefit to me as a player.
ravens need all the help they can get at ol. im wondering whats going to happen with jason brown. heard he turned down 7 million from the rams. he doesnt want to play there. sh*t is blowing up his face. just take the 6 million from bmore.

in other ravens news, samari rolle wont take a pay cut. goodbye samari.

Last edited by ill800; 02-27-2009 at 05:17 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #192
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 ill800 said:
i like him as a coach. hes just unproven. i also didnt like some of ryans decisions over the years. especially that timeout against the pats.
Yeah he's not experienced at the NFL level, but he was brought in by Harbaugh for the sole purpose of being our coordinator when Rex was gone.
He ran a pretty good defense down at UF.. There's a lot of experience on our staff and on the team, so I think it will translate well..

Sad to see Bart Scott go though... The Mad Backer was one of my favorites.
I have no idea who's supposed to be filling in for him but it'll be tough cause the rest of the corps are young.
 9 years ago '04        #193
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,531 | Props total: 6460 6460
I wouldn't be surprised. Thigpen isn't a bad QB though
 9 years ago '07        #194
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,271 | Props total: 15132 15132
 ill800 said:
ravens need all the help they can get at ol.
we need more help with our o-line than the Ravens do
 9 years ago '05        #195
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,970 | Props total: 10913 10913
Alot of good players moving around.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 41 (-3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 9 years ago '04        #196
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 ill800 said:
ravens need all the help they can get at ol.
Gaither is pretty much locked in at LT.. we need a C, cause Chris Chester is a.sscheeks.
 02-27-2009, 05:20 PM         #197
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Gaither is pretty much locked in at LT.. we need a C, cause Chris Chester is a.sscheeks.
lol @ chris chester. although he did hold up well for yanda, i do agree he is a.sschecks. definitely not center material. too bad saturday is off the market.

we need a rt. i wonder if marvel has any experience playing the right side? willie is getting up there and adam terry is well....adam terry. the guy was asking for pain k!llers in training camp last year

Last edited by ill800; 02-27-2009 at 05:25 PM..
 02-27-2009, 05:24 PM         #198
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more ray ray news
When Ray Lewis‘ future in Baltimore was questioned, his former teammate Rod Woodson reached out to him.

After speaking with Lewis, Woodson reported that Lewis never said he wouldn’t return to the Ravens. He is open to go back to Baltimore. Lewis never told DeMarcus Ware that his dream was to play for the Cowboys despite published reports.

Lewis is in Florida with his kids relaxing and does not expect to make any decisions on his future until Monday.
 02-27-2009, 05:32 PM         #199
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Steelers just came to a contract agreement with guard Chris Kemoeatu that will pay him $20 million over the next five years.

There were reports that Kemoeatu was about to sign with the New York Jets for the same amount, but he decided to stay with the Steelers instead.

"Obviously, he's very happy," said his agent, Ken Vierra. "The Jets were extremely aggressive and professional. At the end of the day, it was an opportunity to win another Super Bowl and stay with his teammates, along with a good, aggressive, solid offer from the Steelers. That was enough to keep him there."
...jason brown needs to swallow his pride and come back to bmore
 02-27-2009, 05:33 PM         #200
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ravens news...
Backup defensive end Marques Douglas was cut by the Ravens ... The Ravens have placed a second-round tender on punter Sam Koch, a restricted free agent. The team will tender Koch a one-year, $1.5 million contract and would receive a second-round pick as compensation if he signs elsewhere. ... Three other restricted free agents (safety Dawan Landry, receiver Demetrius Williams and tight end Quinn Sypniewski) received low tenders. The Ravens will tender them one-year, $1 million deals and would receive a draft pick from the round the player was drafted as compensation. ... The Ravens didn't make qualifying offers to running back P.J. Daniels, tight end Scott Kuhn, wide receiver Marcus Maxwell, linebacker Robert McCune and cornerback Evan Oglesby, making them all free agents. ... Cornerback Derrick Martin signed a one-year deal worth the veteran minimum.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago