"Rick Ross Can't Wear Gucci,Fendi He Has To Shop At The Big & Tall Store"-50 Cent

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-26-2009, 08:15 PM         #1
9600 pageviews
35 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Rick Ross Can't Wear Gucci,Fendi He Has To Shop At The Big & Tall Store"-50 Cent

50 Cent On The Opie And Anthony Show [Video + FULL Audio] "Rick Ross Talks Gucci, Fendi..He Doesn't Fit None Of That Sh*t..He Gotta Shop At Big & Tall" "That Attention Doesn't Help Him"

VIDEO

[pic - click to view]

http://www.kyte.tv/ch/185 .. nd-anthony-sho

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 02-26-2009 at 08:17 PM..

35 comments for ""Rick Ross Can't Wear Gucci,Fendi He Has To Shop At The Big & Tall Store"-50 Cent"

02-26-2009, 10:05 PM         #2
an187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Ummm, last time I checked that fugazi website World Star, Ross' mafia music video, gang related and this latest rant about him being fly got over 10 million views

while 50's best efforts all comined for maybe a million

That's sums it up well I think.
does Ricky pay you?
 9 years ago '05        #3
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
^^^

I still vote you as the biggest lame on Boxden.

And also, 50 could go check Ross' bank account, give him triple the amount on top of what it already was, and still have 5 times the money Ross has.
 9 years ago '04        #4
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
 9 years ago '05        #5
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 Scan said:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Where you live? Paypal me the money for the plane ticket and I promise i'll buy the ticket with it and come down there. PM me for my paypal info.
 9 years ago '06        #6
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Reppindaburghh said:
^^^

I still vote you as the biggest lame on Boxden.

And also, 50 could go check Ross' bank account, give him triple the amount on top of what it already was, and still have 5 times the money Ross has.
5 times? lmao try 500 times
 02-26-2009, 10:16 PM         #7
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*shots fired*
 9 years ago '04        #8
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
 Scan said:
Who gives a fu*k about you or your mom?

You volunteered wayyyyyyyyy toooo much info, and for what????? It's not at all relevant to Ross or 50.

:rolll augh:
 02-26-2009, 11:28 PM         #9
Da One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scan said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

hahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaahahhaha
 9 years ago '06        #10
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 coolio said:
5 times? lmao try 500 times
whats $450 million divided by $200,000?
 9 years ago '08        #11
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17043 17043
This reminds of that thread some guy made here talking about the Homo Movement in Hip Hop, these type of fashion comments usually come from females......
 02-27-2009, 12:24 AM         #12
an187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLLiePerezez said:
225 but i could swear curtis got more than 450
450 mill u did 45 mill
 9 years ago '07        #13
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
Scan went in!!! :rant:
 9 years ago '05        #14
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 Scan said:
apparently you AND your mom need to...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-27-2009 at 01:39 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #15
repetition 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
haha wow scan does NOT fu*k around!
 9 years ago '06        #16
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
websites and n*ggas getting dissed in here

*shots fired*
 02-27-2009, 04:48 AM         #17
Bumboklaat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scan said:
LOL @ yo mama bein a fat fat fu*k and still drivin trucks!!!! TRILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #18
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
 legendisdope said:
it seems like Scans post was directed at nobody, because i dont even see anybody talkin bout him lol
His post was directed at 50 cent..
 9 years ago '06        #19
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
it seems like Scans post was directed at nobody, because i dont even see anybody talkin bout him lol
This is exactly what I was thinking. He just had to let everyone know his mom was fat, it was really weighing on him.
 9 years ago '05        #20
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Scan said:
I could go for a lil trip.

... and a Laugh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago