Zoe pound in new rick ross video

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 The N said:
Thats what I am saying, this isn't over yet but some people swear it is over, if anything this will get worse going into March. I am just kinda confused as to why it got to the point this Ross guy is doing all that sh*t talking about 50/unit and saying things like "you and your fake threats, take it to the guns, come get us you mooonkeyy", I am not sure if people caught that in his boiler room sh*t talking video.
I think he has no other choice but to be extreme with his sh*t talking. @ him saying he's gonna put a hit out on Banks. Who really believes that? Thats the stuff I'm talking about. This n*gga is gonna talk his way into his own grave. Career suicide.
 9 years ago '05        #42
Stat-Quo 2 heat pts
space
space
$927 | Props total: 0 0
if u think ross is a gangster just buy his album ans stfu. I think so NOT
 9 years ago '08        #43
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17035 17035
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I think he has no other choice but to be extreme with his sh*t talking. @ him saying he's gonna put a hit out on Banks. Who really believes that? Thats the stuff I'm talking about. This n*gga is gonna talk his way into his own grave. Career suicide.
Yeah but why is he allowed to do that?, what other rapper has ever said such statements to 50 cent?, he seems to be enjoying this beef too much because he doesn't see 50 cent doing anything impactful so he continues to taunt and laughs it up.

He probably meant he will give someone the money if they take Banks chain, you know some wild people live out there and could see that video then go try.

Regardless though the fact is this guy is not going to bow out and this beef should had been taken cared of weeks ago, yet it is still here( yayo made a new diss) and I see it only getting worst going into March, but like you said lets see how this sh*t pans out.

Last edited by The N; 02-26-2009 at 06:33 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #44
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
n*ggas is like thats so and so ohh they better be quite n*gga get that 3rd grade bullsh*t out of here fear no man n*gga nobody.
 9 years ago '04        #45
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
that same n*gga gon be in 50 next video then ross gon be like boss
 9 years ago '05        #46
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
melody, YOU AWFUL QUIET!

zoe pound is there to promote themselves and that's that. just like anybody would be. they using Rick Ross, he has no stripes and no kinda pull.

"Zoe Pound, n*gga they don't play" - 50 Cent, plus yayo Haitian...

rick ross is a fu*king joke. to the dude saying rick ross doesn't see anything impactful and he's enjoying the beef...be real. dude was supposedly calling Tia off the hook and sh*t. in his first interview with miss info he was sounding hella upset...he's a joke now, and he knows it. he's in damage control. too bad the fat sloppy muhfu*ka is such a fu*kin geek in character, or else he'd be able to come up with something wittier and funnier than "and to the monkey...you're just a monkey!"

fu*kin fraud...
 9 years ago '04        #47
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 Smokey Da Capo said:
n*gga you going be questioning yoself when u biting the pillow and whispering calling me daddy while i tickle yo azz cheekz with feathers
Lmfao
I had to leave the computer for the rest of the day after this one... lmao. Yall n*ggas on here be havin me in tears...lol (No Brokeback):dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #48
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
...money talks
 9 years ago '07        #49
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
okay....Ross still Lost! he was a CO i swear people let things slide to much in Rap like lil wanye kissing baby im not a person that cares about rappers but that sh*t is just getting outta hand with the exposures
 9 years ago '04        #50
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 THE RETURN 35 said:
dog if your famous your no gagnster nuff said wit that

You couldnt be more further from the truth...I see what you are trying to say...

But not everyone "famous" in the industry is just "playing the role"
 02-27-2009, 10:20 AM         #51
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just wanna know if yall think gunit is currently makin better music than rick ross
 02-27-2009, 11:31 AM         #52
Brandon919 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO, we boycotting that sh*t, because its affiliated with MonKEYS

MONKEEEYS

MONKEEEEYS

02-27-2009, 02:11 PM         #53
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokey Da Capo said:
n*gga you going be questioning yoself when u biting the pillow and whispering calling me daddy while i tickle yo azz cheekz with feathers
what is this world coming to?
 9 years ago '09        #54
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 Drug Dylan said:
You couldnt be more further from the truth...I see what you are trying to say...

But not everyone "famous" in the industry is just "playing the role"
name one rapper that is not playing the role and is really gangster and lives what he says he duz still
 9 years ago '08        #55
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 383 383
 THE RETURN 35 said:
name one rapper that is not playing the role and is really gangster and lives what he says he duz still
Mac Dre...
 9 years ago '09        #56
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
Mac Dre...
im not even gunna respond to the gucci comment but Mac Dre was a hiphy pill poppin artist that made his kinda of music...im not sayin there is anything wrong for that but it aint gangster
 9 years ago '08        #57
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 383 383
 THE RETURN 35 said:
im not even gunna respond to the gucci comment but Mac Dre was a hiphy pill poppin artist that made his kinda of music...im not sayin there is anything wrong for that but it aint gangster
Mac Dre rob banks and commited hella crime on his life time, and rap about it too. He even was aired in the BET American gangsters and other shows. Name one rapper that was rated along with Frank Lucas, and Stanley Williams.

I'm not glorifing him or nothing, but he's one of the realist gangster rappers out there...

Last edited by knAwle3ge; 02-27-2009 at 04:03 PM..
 02-27-2009, 04:11 PM         #58
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao @ u Nerds Arguin over if a rapper is a gangsta or not especially rick loss sh*ts to funny
 9 years ago '05        #59
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
 THE RETURN 35 said:
Wrong on a few parts, yeah he spoke on pill poppin a lot, but that wasn't really until his later albums, all he old sh*t was "gangster" and drug music. Check out the Romper Room Gang Not to mention:

Mac Dre
J Diggs
J Stalin
Husalah (Severing 4 years for distributin keys, and left has had the same charge in another state)
Messy Marv
Bandaid and Scoot(HoodStarz)
Messy Marv
M.A.C. (was on Hood 2 Hood pt. 2)
The Jacka

all out of the Bay Area, well known artist(except for MAC, known mainly in Oakland) and live the "gangster" life, and thats just a few.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 02-27-2009 at 04:35 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #60
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I have a secret for you, I know two people who live in Florida now but are from the same street as 50. keep in mind, these two dudes dont know eachother(one lives in Miami and the other lives in Palm Beach), but both have the same story about 50.............they said dude wasnt a dope boy, wasnt a tough guy, and usually kept to himself because he got picked on..........how many "hood" dudes do you know of that have nicknames like Boo-Boo?
So you mean to tell me that Bang Em Smurf, Chaz from Blackhand(who are both his enemies), and Saigon are all lying about 50's past? Their just co-signing his past for the fu*k of it? Saigon spoke about how he used to hear about Boo Boo from Southside for gettin' it poppin'. Smurf and Domination both said 50 wasn't a slouch on the street. Young Buck even said after the fact of him leaving G-Unit that 50 wasn't a pus*y and that he saw him smack n*ggas up before. So tell me this, why would they lie??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy