Zoe pound in new rick ross video

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-26-2009, 02:44 PM         #21
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokey Da Capo said:
n*gga zoe pound is a thug network for down low n*ggas, they puss a.ss f*g**ts
you must be an authority of that types of sh*t judging by your profile pic. im pretty sure you know that theres an OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of DUDES on here so why you persist to have your t*tties out???
 9 years ago '04        #22
sheva07 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
basically money talks
 9 years ago '07        #23
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Melody lost.
 9 years ago '08        #24
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,510 | Props total: 17102 17102
 BurninLz said:
"That aint our beef. We respect fif, and that boy Rick Ross is cool."

"Real beef, we wuldnt be doin ne of this sh*t behind ne cameras"

Another L for the Officer

close this stupid a.ss thread
That doesn't mean anything, they are just not getting in between these two grown men throwing darts at each other, nobody fu*king with them so why get into this?, they are spectator like the rest of us.
 9 years ago '08        #25
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 TDH Music said:
Melody whats ya point? Man, I gotta say this shyt again and it's been stated a million times over.

RICK ROSS WAS A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER AND WHEN CONFRONTED ABOUT IT, HE LIED. END OF STORY. HE CAN HANG OUT WITH GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF AND THAT WILL NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE LIED YOU MUNNNKEEYYY. END OF STORY. CLOSE THIS POINTLESS THREAD. DAMN NOW CAN SOMEONE BRING ME A ZOE POUND BURGER WITH CHEESE AND EXTRA ONIONS PLEASE.
But you seem :angry12: at the fact Ross is still standing and still talking all types of sh*t, 50 took this Ross guy lightly and expected him to follow what the others have done. Ross is still standing and talking more sh*t each and every day about 50 cent and G-unit, even saying stuff like "Lets take it to the guns", what other rapper has ever said that to 50 cent?.

I think 50 is worried about Ross because I am pretty sure he expected to get done and have Ross disappearing after all that sh*t 50 has done, yet this Ross guy is still standing, why 50 didn't take him down already like the rest?.

Last edited by The N; 02-26-2009 at 04:34 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #26
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
I ain't saying he is standing up to 50 cent/G-unit, I am saying he is still standing and talking major sh*t as 50 cent is on some goofy sh*t making corny videos with a fu*king wig on.

50 cent took this Ross guy lightly, Ross seems to be an egomaniac to the point it comes close to 50's egomaniac status, so whatever 50 has done hasn't affected him and he just laughs it off and treats 50 like he is a worthless piece of sh*t he can spit sh*t about, most def not a good look this Ross guy is still standing in this beef.

Last edited by The N; 02-26-2009 at 04:42 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #27
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 legendisdope said:
^ how is he standin up against 50?? hes making blog videos in rented clothes in a basement somewhere.. this n*gga mustve been watchin too much WWF back then
this guy has went from rappin infront of mansions to a boiler room full of guys..
and has resorted to diss 50 about what he wears and what finger he wears his ring on.. do u hear any of this borderline gayness? 50 CENT HAS HIS OWN CLOTHING LINE.. rick ross need to fade to black and he will after his album flops
 9 years ago '07        #28
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 The N said:
I ain't saying he is standing up to 50 cent/G-unit, I am saying he is still standing and talking major sh*t as 50 cent is on some goofy sh*t making corny videos with a fu*king wig on.

50 cent took this Ross guy lightly, Ross seems to be an egomaniac to the point it comes close to 50's egomaniac status, so whatever 50 has done hasn't affected him and he just laughs it off and treats 50 like he is a worthless piece of sh*t he can spit sh*t about, most def not a good look this Ross guy is still standing in this beef.
You seem to be the only one still believing Ross' hype... So what he's still standing talkin' sh*t. You expect him to just roll over? 50 did exactly what he wanted to do and that was to destroy his credibility on a mainstream level. He's a fu*kin' laughing stock now. NO ONE believes this n*gga anymore. He's talkin' himself into a deeper grave. He's gonna destroy his own career.
 9 years ago '08        #29
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
I ain't going to get you guys to see things from the outside, you are 1 side on this whole sh*t between these two grown men, but all I am saying is a person like 50 cent shouldn't have a person like this Rick Ross guy still standing and talking all kind of bullsh*t, it isn't a good look for 50 cent.
 9 years ago '08        #30
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
You seem to be the only one still believing Ross' hype... So what he's still standing talkin' sh*t. You expect him to just roll over? 50 did exactly what he wanted to do and that was to destroy his credibility on a mainstream level. He's a fu*kin' laughing stock now. NO ONE believes this n*gga anymore. He's talkin' himself into a deeper grave. He's gonna destroy his own career.
No I just find it kinda odd that 50 cent is known for making rappers disappear and here is this guy Ross still standing and talking worse sh*t to 50 cent then 50 has ever talked about him.

Rick Ross shouldn't had even got to the point he is now talking all this wreckless sh*t, he is treating 50 like a piece of sh*t, of all people in this rap game a nobody like Rick Ross took it to that level with 50 in a beef?.

Last edited by The N; 02-26-2009 at 04:55 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #31
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 The N said:
No I just find it kinda odd that 50 cent is known for making rappers disappear and here is this guy Ross still standing and talking worse sh*t to 50 cent then 50 has ever talked about him.

Rick Ross shouldn't had even got to the point he is now talking all this wreckless sh*t, he is treating 50 like a piece of sh*t, of all people in this rap game a nobody like Rick Ross took it to that level with 50 in a beef?.
Where the fu*k have you been? EVERY person that 50 has beefed with has talked sh*t back. NONE of them backed down. The public just stopped fu*king with them. Thats exactly whats gonna happen to Ross. Magnificent hardly gets any burn. And its a hot a.ss song. He's a laughing stock fam. Simple as that. Just like Cam when he did the video by his "pool". He made hiself look bad. 50 didn't have to do anything else. Ross is delusional as sh*t now. He really thinks that he's a mafia boss or something. Lets see if Ross is still as relevant in half a year.
 02-26-2009, 05:05 PM         #32
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

i think your right, noone's really kept talking sh*t and people still paying attention. plus 50 aint even been able to reply on record after the bang em track/new york video......... so whats 50's next move??? strange, 50 is never this quiet, but then again i read a news article saying hes restarting his bisd album from scratch, scrapping the current singles
 9 years ago '08        #33
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Where the fu*k have you been? EVERY person that 50 has beefed with has talked sh*t back. NONE of them backed down. The public just stopped fu*king with them. Thats exactly whats gonna happen to Ross. Magnificent hardly gets any burn. And its a hot a.ss song. He's a laughing stock fam. Simple as that. Just like Cam when he did the video by his "pool". He made hiself look bad. 50 didn't have to do anything else. Ross is delusional as sh*t now. He really thinks that he's a mafia boss or something. Lets see if Ross is still as relevant in half a year.
I doubt that, isn't 50/G-Unit still going to make a mixtape about this guy?, this is far from over and won't be as easy like the Cam/Fat Joe/Ja rule sh*t, Ross unlike those guys is a wild egomaniac probably worse then 50 cent and is actually having 50 cent react to him at this point of the beef.

Look back, he made 50 cent put on wig and go those corny pimp videos, that was all ross doing after he called him "curly", he made 50 take it to the extreme by getting his baby moms, got cartoons happening and has diss tracks coming daily from g-unit.

As all of that is happening this Ross guy just laughing it up and calling 50 cent a Monkey, treating 50 cent like he a piece of sh*t nobody, of all people Ross doing that? come on fam how can you think thats a good look for 50 cent?.

Last edited by The N; 02-26-2009 at 05:26 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #34
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
!D T R!

Is Gonna A Good Album.
 9 years ago '08        #35
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 sniper1 said:
i think your right, noone's really kept talking sh*t and people still paying attention. plus 50 aint even been able to reply on record after the bang em track/new york video......... so whats 50's next move??? strange, 50 is never this quiet, but then again i read a news article saying hes restarting his bisd album from scratch, scrapping the current singles
Exactly, but these dudes here don't seem to see whats going on and are not looking at it from the outside. Yeah I read dude is taking his album on another route now, this Ross sh*t has motivated him to do many things as of late and a monster hit album could come out of it, didn't GROTD come off great/raw because of his whole sh*t with Ja rule?, for all we know thats his mindset once again to reply back with a monster album.
 9 years ago '05        #36
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 The N said:
That doesn't mean anything, they are just not getting in between these two grown men throwing darts at each other, nobody fu*king with them so why get into this?, they are spectator like the rest of us.
it means everythign when ross is boppin around in the boiler room claimin hes down with Zoe Pound and hes gonna put hits out on people

9 years ago '07        #37
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 The N said:
I doubt that, isn't 50/G-Unit still going to make a mixtape about this guy?, this is far from over and won't be as easy like the Cam/Fat Joe/Ja rule sh*t, Ross unlike those guys is a wild egomaniac probably worse then 50 cent and is actually having 50 cent react to him at this point of the beef.

Look back, he made 50 cent put on wig and go those corny pimp videos, that was all ross doing after he called him "curly", he made 50 take it to the extreme by getting his baby moms, then couple of diss tracks from g-unit.

All of that as this Ross guy just laughing it up and calling 50 cent a Monkey, treating 50 cent like he a piece of sh*t nobody, of all people Ross doing that? come on fam how can you think thats a good look for 50 cent?.
Son... Do you remember Cam with the "Curtiiiiis" sh*t? 50 flipped that around. Stop acting like this is the first time 50 has flipped one of his enemies disses to work for him. Whens the last time you heard Game scream "G-Unot"? 50 bought the rights to that sh*t. What your not understanding is that all Ross can do @ this point is talk. He's already been made a fool of. He's been exposed worst than any rapper in the past 10 years. I'd pop sh*t too if I were him. What else does he have going for him? We already saw how much money he makes, see that his childs mother doesn't respect him, etc. He LOST. Period. He makes good music, BUT the sh*t isn't being played right now because this beef is overshadowing that. You'll see in due time. Keep believing the Boss.
 9 years ago '08        #38
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Son... Do you remember Cam with the "Curtiiiiis" sh*t? 50 flipped that around. Stop acting like this is the first time 50 has flipped one of his enemies disses to work for him. Whens the last time you heard Game scream "G-Unot"? 50 bought the rights to that sh*t. What your not understanding is that all Ross can do @ this point is talk. He's already been made a fool of. He's been exposed worst than any rapper in the past 10 years. I'd pop sh*t too if I were him. What else does he have going for him? We already saw how much money he makes, see that his childs mother doesn't respect him, etc. He LOST. Period. He makes good music, BUT the sh*t isn't being played right now because this beef is overshadowing that. You'll see in due time. Keep believing the Boss.
I know what you mean fam, but after all that "exposed as a CO" event, (which was way before this 50 beef), the people expected him to phase out.

But what does this fool do next?, he aims for 50 cent's head on that Valley of death sh*t to see if 50 reacts and oh 50 did react. He has 50 doing all types of odd reactions. Example- that baby momma sh*t, the books deal, cartoons, has 50 put on wigs, diss tracks from 50 then from G-unit members, ect.

What is Ross doing?......the same exact sh*t that began this beef, the wreckless sh*t talking about 50 and laughing seeing 50 react to him, I got a feeling thats why 50 is all quiet now because he is noticing he is putting too much resources into this and Ross isn't shutting up, from the Bang Em/New York video to this latest video, Ross is showing no respect at all to 50 cent who has done things in this business Ross can only dream of, why is 50 letting this nobody doing him like this?.

Maybe he will just be quiet and the new version of BISD will be the way he truly replies, I am sure the old BISD had nothing about Ross in it and I am pretty sure the new version he is recording will have stuff about Ross in it.

Last edited by The N; 02-26-2009 at 05:51 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #39
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 The N said:
I know what you mean fam, but after all exposed as a CO sh*t, which 50 cent had nothing to do with btw, the people expected him to phase out but what does this fool do next?, he aims for 50 cent and see how he reacts, at this point he has 50 doing all types of reactions. That baby momma sh*t, books, cartoons, pimp with a wigs on, diss tracks ect.

What is Ross doing?......the same exact sh*t that began this beef, the wreckless sh*t talking about 50 and laughing seeing 50 react to him, I got a feeling thats why 50 is all quiet now because he is noticing he is putting too much resources into this and Ross isn't shutting up, from the Bang Em/New York video to this latest video, Ross is showing no respect at all to 50 cent who has done things in this business Ross can only dream of, why is 50 letting this nobody doing him like this?.

Maybe he will just be quiet and the new version of BISD will be the way he truly replies, I am sure the old BISD had nothing about Ross in it and I am pretty sure the new version he is recording will have stuff about Ross in it.
Well we'll see how this pans out. Ross is done IMO. Maybe not musically because he does have a great ear for beats, but on a wide scale I think he's finished. He's like a walking action figure. He actually believes his own hype. You know sh*t is bad when a n*gga like Game says 50 is getting you. Ross can pop all the sh*t that he wants, the fact remains that he's looked @ as a clown now. Ja didn't back down easy, Cam, Fat Joe, Jada, Game and all the other million rappers that 50 beefed with. We'll see what happens.
 9 years ago '08        #40
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Well we'll see how this pans out. Ross is done IMO. Maybe not musically because he does have a great ear for beats, but on a wide scale I think he's finished. He's like a walking action figure. He actually believes his own hype. You know sh*t is bad when a n*gga like Game says 50 is getting you. Ross can pop all the sh*t that he wants, the fact remains that he's looked @ as a clown now. Ja didn't back down easy, Cam, Fat Joe, Jada, Game and all the other million rappers that 50 beefed with. We'll see what happens.
Thats what I am saying, this isn't over yet but some people swear it is over, if anything this will get worse going into March. I am just kinda confused as to why it got to the point this Ross guy is doing all that sh*t talking about 50/unit and saying things like "you and your fake threats, take it to the guns, come get us you mooonkeyy", I am not sure if people caught that in his boiler room sh*t talking video.

Last edited by The N; 02-26-2009 at 06:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy