Feb 24 - Rihanna Throws Birthday Party, Chris Brown Sends Gifts

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #61
J Cakeoff 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
 dj_tameil said:
Bruh it seems u dont know enough. Shaking a chick... Body Slamming a chick... Holding her down.......... Even Grabbing her wrists and holding them so that she can not get loose to swing on you again is considered "putting your hands on her". The laws in court are fu*ked up these days.... they will lean more towards the women no matter what. So I dont know what that bullsh*t is that u are talking about. Basically u cant do sh*t but call the police if she wild out on u. Either way you're gonna look like a punk.
What I was saying is that it should never get to that point where some n*gga is just straight up stealing on his bi*ch. By shaking her, restraining her, and even having to throw her to the ground is what could be acceptable. But leaving her all lumped up is some bi*ch sh*t. All these bx heads screaming that they would whoop a chick's a.ss if she put her hands on anyone of them is cowardly. Seriously, it wouldn't take much for them to inflict Chris Brown damage but to justify it by saying she hit you first is immature. Be a man about your sh*t. I'm not saying sh*t doesn't happen but that Rihanna pic was off the hook. In your situation, the bi*ch threatened your life and that's another case but that's not what these kids are talking about and that's were the problem lies.

Last edited by J Cakeoff; 02-26-2009 at 08:33 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #62
J Cakeoff 
space
space
 Just1Spark said:
Homie if u can't take hits from a woman then you're soft as fu*k. If you're on your game it's nothing to subdue a female when she starts with the foolishness. There's been plenty of times where i've been forced to restrain bi*ches by putting my weight on em or simply bear hugging them till they calm their a.ss down.

lol last year i got into an argument with this girl and she thought it would be cool to go clawing at my neck so i threw that bi*ch in a bear hug and squeezed until i heard her say "Okay stop ouch my necklace is poking me!!" turned out she was lying so i would let go. Funny thing is I ended up smashing a few days later.
Exactly my point! Some of these dudes on here sound like they got beat up by a chick before. Get your weight up lil n*ggas!
 9 years ago '04        #63
J Cakeoff 
space
space
 darulersback said:
Ok ok ok…ur telling me now that im talking about beating a women but then your going to say What is the irony in that? I was talking about self defense basically if she goes crazy and your talking about still putting your hands on her so what makes you any better? To say I condone with what he did is wrong. Your just as violent, immature, and ignorant as me if your going to a.ssume im condoning with what he did (which was punishing her face) I did not say it was ok to hit a woman, I was talking about defense. We don’t know if it was self defense or not. Just calm down man. People on bx get bold over nothing. But I bet ur the one to stick up for ur anyone elses gf but not ur sister if she annoyed u when u were younger and u “pushed” her down. no hate for u, I guess u guys don’t read between the lines. But I understand where ur coming from.
I see that you didn't condone Chris Brown's actions and that was my mistake... The question to ask is what are you referring to when you say self-defense? In Chris Brown situation we know it was not self-defense because of the injuries he inflicted on Rihanna. To think otherwise is being naive. Just because I'm not in Chris Brown's situation doesn't mean I haven't gone through it a made the right decision. I can comment on it because it is an issue that we all should discuss because the consensus on here is that it's okay to beat up a chick if she hits you. I'm not being irate or bold about anything... I was simply challenging the reply you made about my previous statement. I don't consider holding a woman down or shaking a woman who is attacking you as violent. Throwing her to the ground could be but if that is what it takes so be it. Just because I think hitting a woman is outright wrong doesn't make me a "holy" or self-righteous person. It makes me a man. In Chris Brown's situation... his actions reflect his immaturity but what we forget is that he is only 19. Granted I still knew better then, but at that time I also could have made a mistake like that. But when you are a star and something as simple as not fu*king up one of the biggest female pop stars in the world because it will effect your life and career drastically, would you let something like that happen... Remember this is not the 60's and 70s. And Another thing... you don't know me or my family so don't a.ssume you do. And since you mentioned it, I can only a.ssume that that is how you deal with your family and/or friends. In that sense, keep your outlandish and repugnant opinions to yourself. You are only debasing yourself and your argument.

Last edited by J Cakeoff; 02-26-2009 at 09:26 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #64
kandi007 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
i dont think men should go around hitting women just because they had a bad day....but if your f!ghting and shes hitting you or throwing stuff at you etc etc i condone putting your hands on her...dont punch her in the face at full force put a shove or a smack is allowable
women use the fact that they dont think a man should hit her to their advantange waaay too much, fu*k that a man is a person and if your coming at him sideways expect retaliation...the end
 02-26-2009, 10:20 PM         #65
Lamont Sanford 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blacks always beating up females
 02-27-2009, 02:04 AM         #66
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lamont Sanford said:
blacks always beating up black females

fixed.
 02-27-2009, 12:08 PM         #67
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drk said:
I never liked that dancing homo i hope his career crashes and burns

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #68
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 918 918
roid rage

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-27-2009 at 05:20 PM..
 02-27-2009, 07:53 PM         #69
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
roid rage

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #70
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

03-14-2009, 12:20 AM         #71
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:

[pic - click to view]

:laughing9:

That's out of line

Chris Brown should sue the advertisement for giving him the idea and fu*king up his career.
 9 years ago '07        #72
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
 magniff said:
^^^^yeah whatever
its always a reason to smack a bi*ch
u just do it ( like nike)
fixed that for ya bro...
 03-14-2009, 11:43 AM         #73
chuckyt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
He knows he’s very much in the doghouse right now, and is doing everything he can to show her how sorry he is..

UHHH....... YA THINK??????
thas why he buyin her sh*t it in't admittin guilt on his part but tryin to ease the situation 4 her pray for chris and rhianna they both need jesus
 9 years ago '06        #74
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 10 10
yea...
 9 years ago '06        #75
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 jdawgkemp said:
WTF is wrong with some of you people? Unless she pulled out a fu*kin gun (which didn't happen) theres no excuse WHATSOEVER for what he did to her. Point blank PERIOD.
thats what im saying.
 03-14-2009, 03:33 PM         #76
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckyt said:
thas why he buyin her sh*t it in't admittin guilt on his part but tryin to ease the situation 4 her pray for chris and rhianna they both need a restraining order
fixed :)
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago