Feb 24 - Rihanna Throws Birthday Party, Chris Brown Sends Gifts

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-25-2009, 12:51 PM         #41
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ this thread ending up to be IKE TURNERCON '09.
Sup with all these WWE moves on your girls.

lol @ Chris Brown sending her an iPod touch. That's cheap as hell.
 9 years ago '06        #42
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
guess he's one of those dudes that doesn't know when to quit
 9 years ago '08        #43
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,189 | Props total: 5318 5318
@ guys who would hit a girl
 02-25-2009, 01:40 PM         #44
badabOom112 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
fu*k that douchey grade A pile of lanky monkey sh*t... give him the lethal injection.
LMAO
 9 years ago '07        #45
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
j cakeoff's a fruitloop

Last edited by Eddie..; 02-25-2009 at 02:08 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #46
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
the funny thing is tho, out of every response I heard, every women took chris brown's side. its the dudes who never been with a girl long enough that are sidin with rihanna. fact.
 9 years ago '07        #47
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
I just wanna know if he got her an umbrella
 9 years ago '05        #48
xOuttAconTrolx 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 29 29

9 years ago '04        #49
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 3 3
 magniff said:
^^^^yeah whatever
its always a reason to smack a bi*ch
u just dont do it

LMAO damn man i hate to say it but your right girls just try and test u time after time and just cling to the ima girl can't hit me can't say it's not true
 02-25-2009, 08:34 PM         #50
latriceh6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdawgkemp said:
WTF is wrong with some of you people? Unless she pulled out a fu*kin gun (which didn't happen) theres no excuse WHATSOEVER for what he did to her. Point blank PERIOD.
i agree, people wanna need to overlook the fact he is a celeb, who cares, you wrong, you wrong.
 9 years ago '04        #51
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,996 | Props total: 5048 5048
someone post the pic
 9 years ago '08        #52
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,032 | Props total: 5818 5818

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-25-2009, 10:52 PM         #53
Brandon919 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlBundysfingers said:
he apologized yet said he wasnt guilty, he wasnt invited to her birthday but sent gifts, and even sent her mother flowers..

looks bad so far.

gtfo with an ipod touch...that aint makin up for sh*t in my eyes. bracelet and necklace neither. but i bet some of yall 304's would take him back after he bought you those things.. :cash::girly1::cash:
that bi*ch in your avatar would get the d*ck.

Brown is done, i wonder what his next album gonna sound like?
 02-26-2009, 02:23 AM         #54
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ all the people hating on my post.

Now I dont know exactly why chris brown beat up rihanna, i dont care, either. She could have hit him first, hell, i dont know. Thats what I a.ssume, for chris' sake. Even so, he probably shouldnt have beaten her THAT bad.

My post was mainly directed towards those women who think they can just hit a n*gga and get away with it.

if youre gonna let a female bash u in the face, and u not do anything about it, you sir are a punk.

im not gonna let nobody bash me in the face without me doing something about it unless it's my own mother.

to the comment about someone knocking my moms out.. my moms isnt the type to go bash on another's face unless they tried to strike her first. thats petty.

to the comment about being a punk, not getting pus*y, not being in a f!ght, not beign locked up..idk if that comment was directed towards me or not, but whats that got to do with hitting a female anyway

and to the comment about beating down women, thats unnecessary, i wasnt really trying to say taht id beat a woman down, but if she hit me to cause pain, id definitely hit her a.ss back. i thought thats what i said at first.

And lastly to the comment about the uncles and brothers and what not.. fu*k them n*ggas too. I aint a tough guy, but hell, i got family too if thats the case.

its n*ggas like u who are the reason that women would even think to hit a man in the first place. they think u arent going to do something back.

the ONLY thing that would stop me from hitting a female if she hit me first, would be the LAW. seriously.

I dont care what woman sees this post, if u dont agree with it, i could give a fu*k less, 9 times out of 10 when a woman hits a man, or a man hits a woman, they have no reason to do so to begin with.

I go by the 'do onto others' rule. eye for an eye, ect.
 9 years ago '06        #55
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
If a female is bold enough to stand up in your face and repeatedly hit you, then there's no reason why she shouldn't expect to get hit back.

I don't condone hitting a woman first though. But, you do gotta admit that you have some broads that will try their best to fu*k you up. And at that point, you gotta take a stand.
 9 years ago '04        #56
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
wtf she gave this n*gga herps
 02-26-2009, 07:18 AM         #57
Brandon919 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man id smack the sh*t outta bi*ch tho, you dont hit a n*gga and expect him to be chill about it
 9 years ago '07        #58
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
I don't know why CB did what he did but a nice slap and some choking would of been enough. Concussions, cuts, bruises, and all that extra sh*t just lets people know you're crazy.
 9 years ago '04        #59
J Cakeoff 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
 Eddie.. said:
j cakeoff's a fruitloop
I'm a fruitloop but you got a picture of eddie winslow in your avatar... GAY! I've been with my shorty for 3 years muthafu*ka and we've got into more sh*t than I can remember but I ain't boxing her up like Chris Brown did Rihanna. That's a bi*ch move.

And to ROWE... Beating on someone weaker than you is being a punk. You ain't worth sh*t if you beat up on a woman. If a woman hits you, it doesn't give you the right to whoop her a.ss on some Ike sh*t. I'm not saying you do nothing but if you can't restrain a woman who's smaller and weaker than you than you is a bi*ch. If the only way you can stop a woman from a.ssaulting you is boxing her up then you is a bi*ch.

Last edited by J Cakeoff; 02-26-2009 at 08:26 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #60
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 ima80baby said:
If a female is bold enough to stand up in your face and repeatedly hit you, then there's no reason why she shouldn't expect to get hit back.

I don't condone hitting a woman first though. But, you do gotta admit that you have some broads that will try their best to fu*k you up. And at that point, you gotta take a stand.
Homie if u can't take hits from a woman then you're soft as fu*k. If you're on your game it's nothing to subdue a female when she starts with the foolishness. There's been plenty of times where i've been forced to restrain bi*ches by putting my weight on em or simply bear hugging them till they calm their a.ss down.

lol last year i got into an argument with this girl and she thought it would be cool to go clawing at my neck so i threw that bi*ch in a bear hug and squeezed until i heard her say "Okay stop ouch my necklace is poking me!!" turned out she was lying so i would let go. Funny thing is I ended up smashing a few days later.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy