Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 AlBundysfingers said:
he apologized yet said he wasnt guilty, he wasnt invited to her birthday but sent gifts, and even sent her mother flowers..

looks bad so far.

gtfo with an ipod touch...that aint makin up for sh*t in my eyes. bracelet and necklace neither. but i bet some of yall 304's would take him back after he bought you those things.. :cash::girly1::cash:
His mother sent Rihanna flowers
 9 years ago '06        #22
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 Rowe said:
smh @ that oen dude saying theres no reason to hit a female. Theres plenty of reasons.

If a female goes in my grill, im gonna hit her a.ss back.

If you're tough enough to strike me, youre tough enough to face whatever consequences come your way.

Otherwise, theyre jus going to keep going in your grill.

bi*ch, even if I cheat on u, if i dont put my hands on u, dont put ur hands on me.

If a bi*ch gives u herpes, then yeah, u can beat her down then, too. bi*ches step out of line too much, just because theyre females they think they cant get knocked out.

You can get it just like a n*gga can. only thing is, if i think a n*gga is gonna hit me, im not gonna wait for him to do it -- with the female i'd wait and see if she actualy went through with it.

sorry for this long post but im tired of seeing 'u should NEVER hit a woman' because if a bi*ch gives u a reason, then u should do it.

It's funny how women cry so hard about wanting to be a man's equal, then when u strike them in the face because they hit you first, sh*t becomes a void as fu*k.

You will equally get your a.ss knocked out, too. Period.

:agreement6: Exactly.
 9 years ago '04        #23
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 82 82
Most of you cats on here talkin bout youll beat a woman up prolly wouldn't bust a fu*kin grape in a fruit f!ght. Stop the internet frontin. Most of yall wouldnt last one night in a fu*kin HOLDING CELL, let alone beatin a bi*ch up and spendin some good time in prison. Stop the bullsh*t and live ya life.
 9 years ago '04        #24
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
lol...im just trying to picture some of yall at ur computers

some of yall never even got some pus*y

some of yall never been in a f!ght

some of yall never been in court for anything

*waits for the 1st person to get offended*
 02-25-2009, 08:13 AM         #25
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all these wife/female beaters on BX.
 9 years ago '04        #26
J Cakeoff 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
 Rowe said:
smh @ that oen dude saying theres no reason to hit a female. Theres plenty of reasons.

If you're tough enough to strike me, youre tough enough to face whatever consequences come your way.

bi*ch, even if I cheat on u, if i dont put my hands on u, dont put ur hands on me.

If a bi*ch gives u herpes, then yeah, u can beat her down then, too. bi*ches step out of line too much, just because theyre females they think they cant get knocked out.

You can get it just like a n*gga can. only thing is, if i think a n*gga is gonna hit me, im not gonna wait for him to do it -- with the female i'd wait and see if she actualy went through with it.

sorry for this long post but im tired of seeing 'u should NEVER hit a woman' because if a bi*ch gives u a reason, then u should do it.

It's funny how women cry so hard about wanting to be a man's equal, then when u strike them in the face because they hit you first, sh*t becomes a void as fu*k.

Who ever agrees with this loser is a fu*king clown... Even if you was to smack up a chick, you don't fu*k her up like Chris Brown did Rihanna. The reason behind this is the fact that women are usually defenseless to a beating like that. Chris fu*ked her up like she was a man and that's just bi*ch-made and cowardly. I'm sure you wouldn't want some aggin to fu*k up your moms or sis on some sh*t like that. However, any permanent diseases a chick might give you voids eveything... sh*t happens!
 9 years ago '05        #27
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 2687 2687
He knows he’s very much in the doghouse right now, and is doing everything he can to show her how sorry he is.”
Can u even be in "THE DOG HOUSE" after beating your girl and being in the spot light like that?
 9 years ago '05        #28
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 2687 2687
 Rowe said:

I hope your ready for her dad and brothers and uncles and all that sh*t.least thats the way it is round here.i wish some punk a.ss little bi*ch of a man would hit my sister.id duct tape his f*g**t a.ss up hire a hooker to a.ss fu*k him with a strap on and leave his a.ss in the hotel for house keeping to find with a plunger up his a.ss.
 9 years ago '07        #29
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
 Rowe said:

naah, the powers that be will lock yo azz up before they lock her up. There have been many times that I wanted to f!ght my wife like a dude; but I know that in the end, I'd lose my house, kid, and half of my money...Unfortunately, we have to wait until a chic fills our bodies up with bullets before we get justice.
 9 years ago '07        #30
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
there is no Reason or situation to hit a woman unless she is a tomboy or somesh*t i mean the type that hit like a man thats the only situation i would see that would deserve some type of defense beatdown action or if she comes at u with some sorta weapon but thats and obvious one

But how can u call ur self a man hitting a girl if u get some sh*t what is Hitting her gonna do It aint gonna make it go away its abusing a girl thats naturally weaker than you..that sh*ts pathetic......dudes tryna justify that sh*t is pathetic
 9 years ago '05        #31
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
u kno what? i dont agree with just beating the pulp out of a woman but HOW THE F*** COULD YALL NOT f!ght BACK?

1. Women Lie
2. Women Cheat
3. Women Steal
4. Women f!ght
5. Women Argue
5. Women Eat,
6. Women Sh**
7. Women Sleep
8. Women Die

Basically women do everything men do, matter fact some women even workout and become STRONGER than some men. So your telling me all you "Holy Biblical" figures and “so-called” role models that you'd never hit a women? I bet half of yall would be the ones to be like "if you keep doing this im calling the police", then when u get ur a.ss beat the police will still lock you up, you'll still get pressed with charges, you'll still serve time, and you will always be known as someone who...DIDNT stick up for themselves. Its not about "an eye for an eye" its not about "whipping that b****s a.ss", its about sticking up for urself in a relationship that someone tries to control. A relationship is supposed to be 50/50 each way. if someone feels they can get the edge then they might refer to either physical or verbal abuse if someone tries to counter their agenda. How do you think all the cheaters get away with it sometimes depending on the female or male they are with. They basically submit to anything they are used to which might not be healthy from the other end of the relationship. Im sure u all have cool tempers and never get mad. F*** THAT!, I bet yall r the ones at McDonalds flippin out caz the drive-thru is packed and someone ordered 7 double cheeseburgers instead of McDoubles and now ur a.ss has to lay on that extra piece of cheese and u start throwin big mac boxes everywhere. Until yall are placed in a situation like that back off. Its not ur life so I don’t know why yall so worried about what he does. But I kno there are people who dont have tempers and who cannot be broken. Those r the people who should HELP instead of chastise others who cannot be on that level. Everyone is not the same, everyone does make mistakes, and everyone should be FORGIVEN. It doesn’t mean we have to forget but the lord does ask that of us.

HATE
 9 years ago '04        #32
J Cakeoff 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
 darulersback said:
u kno what? i dont agree with just beating the pulp out of a woman but HOW THE F*** COULD YALL NOT f!ght BACK?

1. Women Lie
2. Women Cheat
3. Women Steal
4. Women f!ght
5. Women Argue
5. Women Eat,
6. Women Sh**
7. Women Sleep
8. Women Die

Basically women do everything men do, matter fact some women even workout and become STRONGER than some men. So your telling me all you "Holy Biblical" figures and “so-called” role models that you'd never hit a women? I bet half of yall would be the ones to be like "if you keep doing this im calling the police", then when u get ur a.ss beat the police will still lock you up, you'll still get pressed with charges, you'll still serve time, and you will always be known as someone who...DIDNT stick up for themselves. Its not about "an eye for an eye" its not about "whipping that b****s a.ss", its about sticking up for urself in a relationship that someone tries to control. A relationship is supposed to be 50/50 each way. if someone feels they can get the edge then they might refer to either physical or verbal abuse if someone tries to counter their agenda. How do you think all the cheaters get away with it sometimes depending on the female or male they are with. They basically submit to anything they are used to which might not be healthy from the other end of the relationship. Im sure u all have cool tempers and never get mad. F*** THAT!, I bet yall r the ones at McDonalds flippin out caz the drive-thru is packed and someone ordered 7 double cheeseburgers instead of McDoubles and now ur a.ss has to lay on that extra piece of cheese and u start throwin big mac boxes everywhere. Until yall are placed in a situation like that back off. Its not ur life so I don’t know why yall so worried about what he does. But I kno there are people who dont have tempers and who cannot be broken. Those r the people who should HELP instead of chastise others who cannot be on that level. Everyone is not the same, everyone does make mistakes, and everyone should be FORGIVEN. It doesn’t mean we have to forget but the lord does ask that of us.

HATE
What the fu*k are you talking about? You shouldn't beat on a woman PERIOD. If she attacks you you can always shake the sh*t out of her, body slam her or just plain hold her down. To whoop her a.ss MMA style is cowardly. It's called being a punk. Beating up a woman who's weaker than you is not sticking up for yourself. Not doing so doesn't make you "holy" it makes you a man. For you to condone sh*t like what Chris Brown did to Rihanna only reveals your immaturity and ignorance. Why do you think he's been losing all of his endorsements and his record sales are plummeting because he pulled a bi*ch move and people with good sense ain't with that sh*t. ASK 50 Cent...

Last edited by J Cakeoff; 02-25-2009 at 11:01 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #33
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 1001 1001
With the type of money he has . Its better to think before you react. Knowing all kinds of muh fu*kas like TMZ is hidding in the bushes everyday to take pics of you. I would have just have kicked her out . I wouldn't have hit her . fu*k that . no matter how bad you wanna hit em don't do it . Cause you'll lose 99% of the time.
 9 years ago '04        #34
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4304 4304
yu dumb sh*ts... she caught him cheating and wasnt havin it and he whooped her...
 9 years ago '05        #35
darulersback 
space
space
Ok ok ok…ur telling me now that im talking about beating a women but then your going to say
you can always shake the sh*t out of her, body slam her or just plain hold her down.
What is the irony in that? I was talking about self defense basically if she goes crazy and your talking about still putting your hands on her so what makes you any better? To say I condone with what he did is wrong. Your just as violent, immature, and ignorant as me if your going to a.ssume im condoning with what he did (which was punishing her face) I did not say it was ok to hit a woman, I was talking about defense. We don’t know if it was self defense or not. Just calm down man. People on bx get bold over nothing. But I bet ur the one to stick up for ur anyone elses gf but not ur sister if she annoyed u when u were younger and u “pushed” her down. no hate for u, I guess u guys don’t read between the lines. But I understand where ur coming from.
 9 years ago '04        #36
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 jdawgkemp said:
Most of you cats on here talkin bout youll beat a woman up prolly wouldn't bust a fu*kin grape in a fruit f!ght. Stop the internet frontin. Most of yall wouldnt last one night in a fu*kin HOLDING CELL, let alone beatin a bi*ch up and spendin some good time in prison. Stop the bullsh*t and live ya life.
Nobody is defending beating on women... the fact is... nobody should, but there are some valid reasons when they push it too far and they earn that sh*t. I spent 3 months in holding because the jail was too crowded and then 2 nights in quarantine and went into population on the same day that I got released which made me mad as hell because population is a lot better than being confined for 23 hours a day. This aint sayin that I'm proud of being locked up for that sh*t cuz I gotta live with that dumb sh*t on my record.... but this dumb bi*ch cut me acros my chest and tried to leave me lookin' like Sagat from Street f!ghter just because after I started appearing on tv and in magazines... she thought that I was fu*kin with groupies and sh*t... NOT BECAUSE SHE SAW OR KNEW.... but because SHE THOUGHT. smh
Then I'm bleeding like a muthafu*ka and all I did to her was push her into a wall after she cut me... but she went to jail for one night and I got 3 months and some sh*t that aint coming off my record. Equal Rights my a.ss!

But think about it... if it were the other way around and I had cut her... it would have been attemted murder... am I right or wrong?
 9 years ago '04        #37
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 J Cakeoff said:
What the fu*k are you talking about? You shouldn't beat on a woman PERIOD. If she attacks you you can always shake the sh*t out of her, body slam her or just plain hold her down. To whoop her a.ss MMA style is cowardly. It's called being a punk. Beating up a woman who's weaker than you is not sticking up for yourself. Not doing so doesn't make you "holy" it makes you a man. For you to condone sh*t like what Chris Brown did to Rihanna only reveals your immaturity and ignorance. Why do you think he's been losing all of his endorsements and his record sales are plummeting because he pulled a bi*ch move and people with good sense ain't with that sh*t. ASK 50 Cent...
Bruh it seems u dont know enough. Shaking a chick... Body Slamming a chick... Holding her down.......... Even Grabbing her wrists and holding them so that she can not get loose to swing on you again is considered "putting your hands on her". The laws in court are fu*ked up these days.... they will lean more towards the women no matter what. So I dont know what that bullsh*t is that u are talking about. Basically u cant do sh*t but call the police if she wild out on u. Either way you're gonna look like a punk.
 9 years ago '04        #38
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
 casper said:
lol...im just trying to picture some of yall at ur computers

some of yall never been in a f!ght

some of yall never been in court for anything

Me and Me! And proud of it!
 9 years ago '04        #39
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
An iPod Touch? Oh hell, I would've taken him back!

Can you picture the dialogue on that

Chris: Hey, I got you an iPod Touch. I had to get you the 8 gig cuz they were out of the 16 and 32. I already took the liberty and loaded all of our albums on it and I even put some movies on there for you. I put the new Madea movie on there and it's still in theaters!
 9 years ago '05        #40
darulersback 
space
space
Bruh it seems u dont know enough. Shaking a chick... Body Slamming a chick... Holding her down.......... Even Grabbing her wrists and holding them so that she can not get loose to swing on you again is considered "putting your hands on her". The laws in court are fu*ked up these days.... they will lean more towards the women no matter what. So I dont know what that bullsh*t is that u are talking about. Basically u cant do sh*t but call the police if she wild out on u. Either way you're gonna look like a punk.
props
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago