Movies That You Will ALWAYS Defend

most viewed right now
 187
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 105
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-02-2009, 09:57 PM         #101
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~M~ said:
Titanic!

Yes, I get that the end is not a surprise, but the rest is still a great story!
obviously you cant read u little c*m bucket everyone was on titanics d*ck. you must be a really young c*m bucket
 03-02-2009, 09:58 PM         #102
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a good one to say would be whos your caddy or some other sh*tty movie. the premise isnt to name saving private ryan as a movie that "most people hate"
 03-02-2009, 10:24 PM         #103
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big trouble in little china
masters of the universe
 03-02-2009, 10:51 PM         #104
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyler Perry movies, get mad
 9 years ago '05        #105
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 juelz318 said:
Tyler Perry movies, get mad
lol... the reason why this thread exists. defend your favorite films!:cool-smiley-009:
 03-02-2009, 11:30 PM         #106
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
lol... the reason why this thread exists. defend your favorite films!:cool-smiley-009:
I know I'm just talkin sh*t, but I will defend his movies.
 9 years ago '05        #107
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
alot of good stuff here in this thread.

I know how much people don't like it, but i'll always defend Lady In The Water.
 9 years ago '07        #108
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 all3rd said:
A few of those Horrorfest movies like the deaths of ian stone.
Frontière(s) = ... I have the deaths Of Ian Stone just never watched it I will one day.
 9 years ago '05        #109
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 all3rd said:
A few of those Horrorfest movies like the deaths of ian stone.
It's such a shame that 'The deaths of Ian Stone' is sooo incredibly unknown...
 03-03-2009, 02:14 PM         #110
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Punisher (Dolph Lundgren version)
Dark Knight (it's become fashionable to hate on this movie or to say it wouldn't have been good if Ledger didn't die)
Rush Hour movies
The 2nd Ninja Turtles movie


Last edited by PetedaSmete; 03-03-2009 at 02:17 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #111
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Don't think anybody said it but HERO was a dope flick...

City Of God, King Of NY and Blair Witch too
 9 years ago '05        #112
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 PetedaSmete said:
The Punisher (Dolph Lundgren version)
Dark Knight (it's become fashionable to hate on this movie or to say it wouldn't have been good if Ledger didn't die)
Rush Hour movies
The 2nd Ninja Turtles movie
About The Dark Knight, I agree 110%.

And, Ninja Turtles: Secret of The Ooze... That movie is awesome at any age, lol...

Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go!

(and while we're on the subject of old childhood movies, I'll throw in The Power Rangers Movie also)
 03-03-2009, 04:11 PM         #113
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Geezy said:
City Of God
This movie defends itself, and while I am the last to care about others opinions towards me I would say any foreign or pre 70's movie. They seem to be ignored by my friends/family just because of those facts.

Funny thing is most people have to defend the garbage from today to me because I won't watch it unless it strikes a huge interest.

Besides the gangster flicks most of my favorite movies I know of no one who has seen them personally.
 03-03-2009, 04:14 PM         #114
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Psycho was always my least favorite of Hitchcock's films... I don't know...
Watch Jamaica Inn, Sabotage, Lifeboat, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, damn I have like 40 Hitchcock movies and about a 1/4 collect dust, his catalogue was too big to say Psycho was the worst.

Psycho is a top 10 film to me and the best horror movie after the Shining, although more groundbreaking. The worst of his popular movies is Rear Window and The Birds IMO.
 03-03-2009, 04:17 PM         #115
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
obviously you cant read u little c*m bucket everyone was on titanics d*ck. you must be a really young c*m bucket
Actually Titanic sucked a.ss and you would HAVE to defend it to a real movie fan and not some 14 year old girl.
 9 years ago '05        #116
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 smokeweed101. said:
Watch Jamaica Inn, Sabotage, Lifeboat, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, damn I have like 40 Hitchcock movies and about a 1/4 collect dust, his catalogue was too big to say Psycho was the worst.

Psycho is a top 10 film to me and the best horror movie after the Shining, although more groundbreaking. The worst of his popular movies is Rear Window and The Birds IMO.
It's not that I don't like Psycho, but when I think of Hitchcock films, Psycho doesn't immediately strike me as a favorite.

Now, films like Vertigo and North By Northwest is different.
 03-03-2009, 04:36 PM         #117
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
It's not that I don't like Psycho, but when I think of Hitchcock films, Psycho doesn't immediately strike me as a favorite.

Now, films like Vertigo and North By Northwest is different.
Those are right up there too, I just can't watch this Haloween and Friday the 13th garbage remakes or originals without thinking about Psycho, the slow pace and development is what makes a horror movie, not fast paced thrills to me.
 9 years ago '05        #118
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 smokeweed101. said:
Those are right up there too, I just can't watch this Haloween and Friday the 13th garbage remakes or originals without thinking about Psycho, the slow pace and development is what makes a horror movie, not fast paced thrills to me.
Exactly... that's what makes a true horror film...
 9 years ago '04        #119
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
I will always defend Daredevil and The Matrix Revolutions. I think if Revolutions & Reloaded were one movie people would have felt it more. Daredevil, I don't know, I just really like that movie despite Ben Affleck, Jen Garner & Teh Black Kingpin all in one flick not to mention Bullseye. I loved it.
 03-03-2009, 07:04 PM         #120
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
12 Angry Men-Henry Fonda's performance was

Edit: Imitation of Life the remake in 1959.


Last edited by juelz318; 03-03-2009 at 07:10 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy