Movies That You Will ALWAYS Defend

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-25-2009, 08:31 PM         #61
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
ill have to check out the books sometime

i had a copy of hitchhikers guide when i was in the 8th grade but never read it and dont know what happened to the book
The movie doesn't do they books any justice, but I still love the visual.
 9 years ago '05        #62
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4136 4136
 DHARMA said:
Yeah, the visuals were amazing... I'm just biased because I love the books so much.
 02-25-2009, 09:47 PM         #63
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
oh the books are always better than the movie version

first blood is a great example, while its a classic movie the book is amazing.

i just started reading the godfather and its already better than the movie, and the godfather is arguably the greatest movie ever made
 9 years ago '05        #64
space
space
 RicFlair said:
i just started reading the godfather and its already better than the movie, and the godfather is arguably the greatest movie ever made
I know I need to stop being lazy, and read the books.

I'll defend X-Men 3. I do not think it's as terrible as people say it is, but it's no where near as awesome as the 2nd film.
 02-26-2009, 08:47 AM         #65
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
almost ashamed to say this...

Kickboxer <--Van Damme

Can't stand van damme...but ill movie...
And Born To f!ght (a crazy thai movie, inspired Tony Jaa to get into acting)
 9 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 darealness818 said:
street f!ghter the movie- i dont care how bad every1 says it is, blaze n l with a couple of friends n pop in the dvd n theres bound to be good times....
I agree. It's dumb fun, and dumb fun is the best kind of fun. People can disagree, but I really do like movies like that.
 9 years ago '07        #67
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 DaOmega_1 said:
I agree. It's dumb fun, and dumb fun is the best kind of fun. People can disagree, but I really do like movies like that.
yea i like stupid movies sometimes too... the ones so dumb that they're comical

i haven't seen it in a while but i watched it when it came on showtime one time and the movie came out in 98 yet the main drug lord had a jerrycurl soul glow'd out... and theres this one part when the karate instructor is running from some gang members down the alley and all of a sudden out of nowhere a fiend jumps out of a dumpster and hes shaking and hes like you got any change man... and then they're like wtf?! and shot him and I SWEAR NO LIE hes shaking and he looks down and sees hes bleeding and in slow motion he falls down still shaking while he drops ... i passed out when i saw it... but the movie is entertaining/dumb as sh*t...

Last edited by TH35; 02-26-2009 at 10:16 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 thehogue... said:
yea i like stupid movies sometimes too... the ones so dumb that they're comical
Yeah, and especially dumb action movies... but I'm very picky about those.

For example, I absolutely with all my heart HATE the Alien VS Predator films, but i also really like Bad Boys 2.
 9 years ago '07        #69
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 DaOmega_1 said:
Yeah, and especially dumb action movies... but I'm very picky about those.

For example, I absolutely with all my heart HATE the Alien VS Predator films, but i also really like Bad Boys 2.
i just edited and put one i liked and bb2 wasn't bad at all... i don't like avp at all but i did laugh on avp2 when the kid got k!lled in the beginning because i really didn't expect it

awww man i found the trailer for that action movie (tiger street) i was talking about ... watch like 2 min. into the trailer when they are shooting up the club and randomly some guy gets shot in the back as if he was just chillin even though ppl were shooting and others were running... he gets shot all casual

Last edited by TH35; 02-26-2009 at 10:21 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 thehogue... said:
i just edited and put one i liked and bb2 wasn't bad at all... i don't like avp at all but i did laugh on avp2 when the kid got k!lled in the beginning because i really didn't expect it

awww man i found the trailer for that action movie (tiger street) i was talking about ... watch like 2 min. into the trailer when they are shooting up the club and randomly some guy gets shot in the back as if he was just chillin even though ppl were shooting and others were running... he gets shot all casual
lol... Tiger Street!!! i saw that once when I was younger... I need to watch that again!

I thought about films like Black Belt Jones.
 9 years ago '05        #71
space
space
Another movie I'll defend is Jet Li's "Fists Of Legend".
 9 years ago '04        #72
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
CockTail, with Tom Cruise...
 02-26-2009, 01:10 PM         #73
Neeraj__23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will defend Pootie Tang til the day I die
 02-26-2009, 01:30 PM         #74
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
Troll 2. That movie is fu*king so horrible that you can't believe they made it but its like you know inevitably they are gonna do something more ridiculous in the next scene that you can't look away. Pure comedy.

[pic - click to view]

OH MY GODDDDDDDD!
The worst movie, but hey, it was funny nonetheless

They're eating her, and then they're going to eat me. Oh my Godddddddd
 02-26-2009, 01:59 PM         #75
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
I know I need to stop being lazy, and read the books.

I'll defend X-Men 3. I do not think it's as terrible as people say it is, but it's no where near as awesome as the 2nd film.
I can't stand up for X3, they did so many things in that movie wrong that the actions scenes can't make up for.
 02-26-2009, 02:01 PM         #76
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Neeraj__23 said:
I will defend Pootie Tang til the day I die
Pootie Tang is the sh*t, its like a movie that is so disjointed that it's funny

Wha-da-tah, you my damie
 9 years ago '07        #77
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
Grindhouse: people either hate Planet Terror or death Proof, I loved both.

Scarface: people like to hate it, but I will always love it.

Spider-Man 3: IMO is the best spiderman movie to date, just because venom didn't shine as much as people would of liked didn't make it a bad movie.
 9 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 billieskeet said:
I can't stand up for X3, they did so many things in that movie wrong that the actions scenes can't make up for.
I can definitely see why folks didn't like it. I didn't think it was perfect, or even particular good... but, I enjoyed it all the same. I just don't see why people hate it.
 9 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 htownplaya said:
Grindhouse: people either hate Planet Terror or death Proof, I loved both.

Scarface: people like to hate it, but I will always love it.

Spider-Man 3: IMO is the best spiderman movie to date, just because venom didn't shine as much as people would of liked didn't make it a bad movie.
I definitely agree with Grindhouse... I loved that film.

I, however, can't say that Spider-Man 3 is the best of the 3. I loved the second one, and I liked the 3rd one but it clearly had issues that needed to be resolved. The addition of Venom was a MONUMENTAL mistake. Sandman and the 2nd Green Goblin would've been dope, but they just had to cave in on fanboy pressure and add Venom even though it made no sense whatsoever.
 02-26-2009, 03:18 PM         #80
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
I can definitely see why folks didn't like it. I didn't think it was perfect, or even particular good... but, I enjoyed it all the same. I just don't see why people hate it.
I'll give you the reasons why I hated it:

1) They k!lled Cyclops within the first 10 minutes of the movie, and he went out like a bi*ch at that, u don't k!ll off a major character like that without making it a big deal, Cyc's character that whole trilogy was weak and bi*ch made, very bad casting and scriptwriting for his character IMO

2) Besides Prof X, Magneto and occasionally Rogue there was no emotion in the film. I hate when a studio/director/whoever tries to pack a story of several individuals into a movie that's not long enough for that
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago