Movies That You Will ALWAYS Defend

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #41
crenshaw 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 88 88
i love m.night movies. im down with the village and lady in the water

12 monkeys also
 02-25-2009, 06:43 AM         #42
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
You know you have them... Those movies that everyone hates, but you like. The movie that is always cracked on and made fun of, but you always defend them no matter what. There are those type of films that you love, even though everyone else doesn't. I'm talking about those films.

That film for me is 'Kingdom of Heaven'... I personally think that it's much MUCH better than Gladiator when it comes to historical films by Ridley Scott.

You know y'all have them. What are some of the movies you always defend?
Who is everyone? Most of my friends and family don't like the movies I do but that is because they are into Friday the 13th and Scarface. Now real movie fans know what is up.
 02-25-2009, 06:46 AM         #43
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chaos401 said:
who bashes clerks!? i love kevin smith's movies :agreement6:
If you compare Clerks II to the first it is garbage, it was garbage period.
 9 years ago '07        #44
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Oddly enough, there was just a thread about it recently: Revolver. Oh and I gotta agree with death Proof... I love that crazy a.ss movie. I can't think of any others right now, but I'm sure there's more.
 9 years ago '05        #45
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4133 4133
 billieskeet said:
the only thing I hated about Spiderman 3 was that dance scene when he was in the club, I swear I was about 30 seconds from walkin out the theatre, but other than that a good solid movie.

I will always defend The Happening and Blindness, both great movie that completely went over ppl's heads lol, I don't care who you are if didn't like it you're stupid lol
I don't think that The Happening was great, but I'll defend it because I think it's a cool movie.
 9 years ago '05        #46
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 vikvon said:
Cable Guy

That movie was funny as sh*t to me, everyone dogs it but I enjoyed it. Jim Carey was funny as hell and Matthew Broderick did his thing. Also support roles from Jack Black, Owen Wilson, Andy d*ck, and even Stiller himself.

Best Part tho: "Oh my God! Oh my God! My twin brother has been shot! I think it was an Asian gang or something... There was this guy, he looked Asian... and he was speaking another language, I'm pretty sure it was... Asian."
Eggggg-fuking-zactly.

Even The Simpsons took a shot at this movie

I gotta defend a lot of movies against my girl.

Belly.
Smokin Aces

And SHE always defends ANY movie with The Rock or Vin Diesel and "The Notebook" <=====BuLLshyt a.ss movie.
 9 years ago '08        #47
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 5815 5815
resident evil 2 especially when mike epps crashes his car because he was staring at those zombie strippers:lachen001:

pootie tang. you remember when he made that woman drink milk out a bowl like a cat:lachen001:

death proof was the sh*t too. kurt russel had me dieing with his crying:laughing9:
 9 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
resident evil 2 especially when mike epps crashes his car because he was staring at those zombie strippers:lachen001:

pootie tang. you remember when he made that woman drink milk out a bowl like a cat:lachen001:

death proof was the sh*t too. kurt russel had me dieing with his crying:laughing9:
yeah, I don't know why folks didn't like death proof.
 9 years ago '04        #49
NIKEx18 
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 2 2
Be Cool

it was a funny movie!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #50
space
space
I'll always defend Minority Report. Spielberg's best film, in my opinion.
 9 years ago '06        #51
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
eyes wide shut. i think im the only person in the world that like this movie.

any friday the 13th movie. people always talk about the bad acting and such, but they paved the way for scream and lots of others
 9 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 elmonto said:
eyes wide shut. i think im the only person in the world that like this movie.

any friday the 13th movie. people always talk about the bad acting and such, but they paved the way for scream and lots of others
i see what you're saying about Friday the 13th, but the birth of that entire genre is owed to Halloween. Everything that followed was inspired by that.
 02-25-2009, 06:05 PM         #53
c_vlasak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FACE OFF!!!

lol my buddys have been harassing me bout this for the past year. everytime i disagree wit one of em bout a movie and tell them it isn't good, there like this is coming form the guy who liked face-off.

i don't care plot was mad creative and original and acting was on point. i'm not saying its the best movie i seen, but it is a good movie.
 02-25-2009, 06:46 PM         #54
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No love for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
 9 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 DHARMA said:
No love for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
I love the books, like i LOVE them... But, the movie just felt like a cliff notes version of all the books... And, it didn't really make much sense why they combined all of them.
 9 years ago '06        #56
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 DaOmega_1 said:
i see what you're saying about Friday the 13th, but the birth of that entire genre is owed to Halloween. Everything that followed was inspired by that.
true, halloween is the granddaddy of the slasher genre

another one i want to add to the list is krush groove
 02-25-2009, 07:26 PM         #57
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill have to check out the books sometime

i had a copy of hitchhikers guide when i was in the 8th grade but never read it and dont know what happened to the book
 02-25-2009, 08:03 PM         #58
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Troll 2. That movie is fu*king so horrible that you can't believe they made it but its like you know inevitably they are gonna do something more ridiculous in the next scene that you can't look away. Pure comedy.

[pic - click to view]

OH MY GODDDDDDDD!
 9 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
Troll 2. That movie is fu*king so horrible that you can't believe they made it but its like you know inevitably they are gonna do something more ridiculous in the next scene that you can't look away. Pure comedy.

[pic - click to view]

OH MY GODDDDDDDD!

Genius...
 02-25-2009, 08:17 PM         #60
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c_vlasak said:
FACE OFF!!!

lol my buddys have been harassing me bout this for the past year. everytime i disagree wit one of em bout a movie and tell them it isn't good, there like this is coming form the guy who liked face-off.

i don't care plot was mad creative and original and acting was on point. i'm not saying its the best movie i seen, but it is a good movie.
I always loved faceoff. that was a unique plot and cage/other did a great job acting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago