Feb 23 - California introduces bill to legalize pot

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2009, 08:34 AM         #121
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
i think the major win of legalizing is dropping crime and shootings ...

alot of people loss their lives to the industry , if you cut out the industry and make it over the counter like cigarettes you eliminate the criminal activity , you get less people getting shot over dealings and substance transportation and sales ...

and cali isnt stupid cause they would make up some good money on the taxes of the sales ... now your fixing two problems , a budget crisis and a criminal issue which honestly , could have changed along time ago ...
About crime...I'm not sure about that...people will just start robbing convenience stores at a higher rate than normal..

I do agree about it helping the economy..snack sales will skyrocket
 9 years ago '05        #122
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
i can never blame these ppl for making a smart move...legalize the damn thing in some spots.make your revenue on the freakin thing afterall thats what its all been about,the gov'ts share of the cake from marijuana profits,let the ppl smoke in peace,its been long overdue..i wud move to cali just because of this
 9 years ago '04        #123
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
yeah guys i know plenty of people who go to school and work and still smoke everyday to say most people who smoke all the time are lazy jobless people is wrong. to broad of an answer.
 9 years ago '07        #124
tony snow 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
I hope all the states follow this example

respeck
 9 years ago '04        #125
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
can we get a real update, por favor? what was the reaction to the bill? was it voted on?
 9 years ago '08        #126
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 daffysm said:
so stupid, congrats to all the herb smokers, but this would do MUCH MORE HARM than good....total GATEWAY, next thing we gonna do is legalize coke, yeaaaaaaaaaaa thats smart
weed is not a gateway...i dont understand why people have the need to say this stupid sh*t....
 9 years ago '08        #127
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 hmkicks said:
ppl are stupid yo

ppl automatically think things are "bad" because the goverment makes them illegal
couldnt agree more....

its called "brainwashing"...ppl cant think for themselves..they rely on the govt to do their thinking for them...
 9 years ago '07        #128
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Mathematic said:
couldnt agree more....

its called "brainwashing"...ppl cant think for themselves..they rely on the govt to do their thinking for them...
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '08        #129
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 459 459
 The N said:
Drug lords will be broke
no they wont legal marijuanna the thc count is tainted and who wants to be taxed an extra 50 dollars when u could get it for an even # on the street
 9 years ago '08        #130
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 459 459
 Mathematic said:
weed is not a gateway...i dont understand why people have the need to say this stupid sh*t....
word yo i've smoked weed religulously everyday since 02 and never have i been tempted to snort anything up my nose pop anybodys pills or smoke anybodys pipe. wat motherfu*kers gotta realize n*ggaz came up in a different era so we seen the effects of coke crack and other hardcore drugs and that in turn made n*ggaz from younger age groups(depending on wat demographic u in) say fu*k that im good wit the bud. i dont kno about anybody else hood but where im from thats our mentality.
 02-24-2009, 10:06 AM         #131
adambalbaa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know how high the prices go , but there ssome medical bud in cali you can buy for 50$ a gram. but its about fu*king time. weed is exactly what the world needs to pull itself out of reccession
 9 years ago '05        #132
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
america legalizes weed and rice krispy treats stock skyrockets
 9 years ago '04        #133
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
I'll definately go work in the fields now. All the illegal mexicans just scored big time!
 9 years ago '04        #134
j-ro23 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 8 8

watch this and stfu.

legalize it.
 9 years ago '05        #135
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 dre4dollas said:
50 an ounce..hope thats on the high priced bud..like dude said above...how can you make money..Not unless wholesale prices are cheaper

Probably gonna be some little a.ss bags (some 1 gram dime bag sh*t), forcing you to get the fat bags off the street anyway.

and they gonna have sales tax.So If i buy A dime bag, its gonna end up costing 10.80?

I'm all for legalizing weed...It will help the economy..My uncle owns a store and he says he makes enough profit alone off cigars to keep his store open.
(I think he's exaggerating slightly )

So imagine what weed could do for the economy..
You have to understand that the store prices are way cheaper than the street prices. A dime bag in the stores sh*ts on a street dime bag
 9 years ago '05        #136
space
space
 daffysm said:
so stupid, congrats to all the herb smokers, but this would do MUCH MORE HARM than good....total GATEWAY, next thing we gonna do is legalize coke, yeaaaaaaaaaaa thats smart
Weed and coke are like apples and oranges. Doesn't actually make sense to compare the two, at all.

Legalizing weed would generate billions, create jobs, create businesses, ease stress, help people medically (cancer, etc), and also reduce crime.

If you can get the BETTER weed in the store for CHEAPER than on the block, why would you go to the block? Street crime from weed would vanish. Including the Mexican kidnapping.

Last edited by Angry_Black_757; 02-24-2009 at 09:56 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #137
space
space
 ill800 said:
if weed is a gateway drug then wtf are cigs and alcohol?

And why would i feel sorry for weed dealers? Go get a job. You cant make good money off weed anyway unless you grow it or move major weight.
preach.
 9 years ago '05        #138
hockey0408 
space
space
$210 | Props total: 0 0
i wanna move i would start all over just to smoke trees without gettin hassled
 9 years ago '05        #139
Clarity2431 
space
space
$121 | Props total: 1 1
A simple state sales tax on the ganj throughout our nation and we would see roughly $25-50 billion annually. I'm not sure what exactly our deficit is, but I'm pretty sure that this amount every year would be the BACKBONE to getting our country out of the sh*thole our elitists put us in. Wake Up And Live!
 9 years ago '05        #140
Clarity2431 
space
space
$121 | Props total: 1 1
A simple state sales tax on the ganj throughout our nation and we would see roughly $25-50 billion annually. I'm not sure what exactly our deficit is, but I'm pretty sure that this amount every year would be the BACKBONE to getting our country out of the sh*thole our elitists put us in. Wake Up And Live!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago