Feb 23 - California introduces bill to legalize pot

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
that gateway drug sh*t has been disproven over and over again just like with 20 other myths about weed

remember it used to get black men to r*pe defenseless white women?
 9 years ago '06        #102
daffysm 
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 2065 2065
 ill800 said:
homos3xuality and drug use are two TOTALLY different things, in all aspects. you just cant seem to comprehend this...

who said it was going to pass anyway? still making sh*t up are we?
again you missed the point i was tryin to make...each is backed by a group of people, NOT THE MAJORITY, which will never let it pass, but you can keep arguing for it i guess if it makes you feel better
 02-23-2009, 10:59 PM         #103
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DubA169 said:
that gateway drug sh*t has been disproven over and over again just like with 20 other myths about weed

remember it used to get black men to r*pe defenseless white women?
reefer madness!!!!!!!!
 02-23-2009, 11:01 PM         #104
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive had enough entertainment from lt frank drebin for one night. ill let everyone else tell you how fu*king stupid you are.
 9 years ago '06        #105
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
no it actually doesnt. i said marijuana you fu*king retard. you seriously cant comprehend sh*t. do you realize how many of those arrests were for alcohol? please, give me the stats im asking for. you want to talk all this dumb sh*t then at least make an attempt to coherently back it up.

ahhhh so the truth comes out after all. no wonder you are so dumb and biased. lmao @ me arguing with a loser a.ss wanna be cop about drugs. holy sh*t what a waste of fu*king time.

take a minute to look the information...and before you say its not legit cuz i know you gonna say that, its the Department of Justice...

haha i couuld have told you your argument was going nowhere but i just love how some of you get so sensitive to the "im done" point then ramble on for pages
 9 years ago '06        #106
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
reefer madness!!!!!!!!
Kobe didnt do it
 9 years ago '06        #107
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 123 123
I'm in L.A. and i was watching K-CAL news on channel 9... and they saying that Arnold is like fu*k that.... and that what might end up happening is that they might have Obama involved so he can persue the Feds to alternate their laws for this condition.... this is time to shine... i smoke bud... and it calms me down... sh*t i'm cool as fu*k when i smoked bud.. i ALWAYS had Anger problems and Bud keeps me calm even when i haven't done it in 3 weeks i'm still cool as fu*k... they should legalize it... the drug users that commit crimes are the ones on Meth or Coke..
 9 years ago '06        #108
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 123 123
besides Marijuana was legal up until the 1920's, 1930's or 1940's.. can't really remember but it became illegal cuz Tobacco Tycoons weren't making money... and they started fabricating sh*t.... i saw it on a documentary on Discovery channel back in 2005
 02-23-2009, 11:33 PM         #109
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:

take a minute to look the information...and before you say its not legit cuz i know you gonna say that, its the Department of Justice...

haha i couuld have told you your argument was going nowhere but i just love how some of you get so sensitive to the "im done" point then ramble on for pages
once again, you fail to provide stats for dui marijuana crimes. keep on losing drebin.
 9 years ago '08        #110
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Im just gonna get my weed card and grow my own sh*t...
 9 years ago '05        #111
hmkicks 
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 29 29
ppl are stupid yo

ppl automatically think things are "bad" because the goverment makes them illegal
 9 years ago '05        #112
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
If the USA legalized the sh*t period like Amsterdam, we'd have a booming economy off of tourist attraction alone. People travel for wed, no one would give a fu*k about Amsterdam other wise...
 9 years ago '04        #113
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 daffysm said:
most people i know that do it on the reg either:

1) dont have a job (lazy as fu*k also)
2) live with their parents (some in their late 20s)
3) are just plain dumb (as in common sense)

so if your telling me it has no negative effects, then i @ you
You are who you a.ssociate with. Just because your friends are bums doesnt give you the knowledge to generalize. Majority of the weed smokers i know are on the deans list
 02-24-2009, 12:51 AM         #114
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm moving to Cali....
 02-24-2009, 07:51 AM         #115
Gilly12284 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung C said:
This would be huge for the state! but it wont pass, tobacco and alcohol will throw big $$$ to make sure it wont happen....

and they are talking about taxing the medical dispensaries.... so not anyone and everyone can be a "dealer" loll :dancingcool:
First off Marlboro has already patented a bunch of advertisements and names for when they are allowed to produce and sell marijuana legally.... so i dont think they will be throwing too much money anywhere other than their future product. and who gives a sh*t about bieng a dealer.... i just want to see the sh*t legalized and watch it bail our country out of debt... haha
 02-24-2009, 08:17 AM         #116
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The weed smokers vs daffysm thread ....daffysm you are outnumbered
 02-24-2009, 08:20 AM         #117
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont smoke trees........so this dont help me
 9 years ago '04        #118
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
i think the major win of legalizing is dropping crime and shootings ...

alot of people loss their lives to the industry , if you cut out the industry and make it over the counter like cigarettes you eliminate the criminal activity , you get less people getting shot over dealings and substance transportation and sales ...

and cali isnt stupid cause they would make up some good money on the taxes of the sales ... now your fixing two problems , a budget crisis and a criminal issue which honestly , could have changed along time ago ...
 02-24-2009, 08:31 AM         #119
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
most people i know that do it on the reg either:

1) dont have a job (lazy as fu*k also)
2) live with their parents (some in their late 20s)
3) are just plain dumb (as in common sense)

so if your telling me it has no negative effects, then i @ you
1)Weed is not the reason they are lazy..They were born lazy..Weed just adds fuel to that fire..
There are alcoholics like that too..no job, dumb...so
Also there are people who dont do drugs or alcohol that sit around looking dumb, not doing sh*t with there life..

2)Its the parents fault..

3)Weed smoker or not...you either have common sense or you don't
 9 years ago '04        #120
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
 |Sam|Sam| said:
i would move to cali. just for that privelege.
i smoke so much i need it to be legal
my n*gga i fell ya. my girl almost done with her college ish we jus might pack up and move to cali to start our lives. :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy