Feb 23 - California introduces bill to legalize pot

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2009, 10:30 PM         #81
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
at the end of the day, we all have no say in either area and cant do sh*t about it, because just like gay marriage, the people of california will never accept it

so if you cant stand someone elses opinion then
sure we have a say. thats why people will vote on it. marijuana is slowly becomming medicinally acceptable in more states every few years.

and your opinions are actually a.ssumptions.
 02-23-2009, 10:31 PM         #82
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
and the thread is misleading..its ONE MAN's idea, not the states
one man huh? do you understand how many people in the state of cali smoke bud and would like it to be legal? gtfoh already. keep reaching for the stars
 9 years ago '06        #83
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2053 2053
 ill800 said:
one man huh? do you understand how many people in the state of cali smoke bud and would like it to be legal? gtfoh already. keep reaching for the stars
again do you know how many gays and gay supporters there are in this state? they failed twice.... YOU DONT EVEN LIVE HERE ....
 02-23-2009, 10:36 PM         #84
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
yup inherited them both...which is why i questioned what you said...you said the people with their businesses are brilliant because they actually own their own business, which is irrelevant because i didnt even have to do anything to get them...improving every aspect? while high?

i didnt say they were friends, i said people i know
i said they started their business from the ground up and own it. they didnt inherit it from grandaddy by some blind fu*king luck. thats why theyre not working some lame a.ss job getting paid ten dollars an hour to mop c*m off the pr0no booth floor like you. they dont depend on family members dying to own businesses.

yes people are fully functional on marijuana.
 9 years ago '06        #85
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
sure we have a say. thats why people will vote on it. marijuana is slowly becomming medicinally acceptable in more states every few years.

and your opinions are actually a.ssumptions.
yah they give it to folks that are dying, big whoop

i aint even gonna pull out the definition of an opinion for you
 02-23-2009, 10:38 PM         #86
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
again do you know how many gays and gay supporters there are in this state? they failed twice.... YOU DONT EVEN LIVE HERE ....
man you are trying really hard. even making up sh*t now huh?? you said this was the opinion of one man. not the entire gay community. and now youre comparing gay marriage to legalizing pot?? man just givbe it up. you are looking more lame by each post. i dont even have to type anything. you keep exposing yourself for the dummy you are.
 02-23-2009, 10:39 PM         #87
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
yah they give it to folks that are dying, big whoop

i aint even gonna pull out the definition of an opinion for you
awww man, another gem. people who are dying? lmao. i can get a prescription card if i have trouble sleeping at night, dumb fu*k. i didnt know joe rogan was dying

wow
 9 years ago '06        #88
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
i said they started their business from the ground up and own it. they didnt inherit it from grandaddy by some blind fu*king luck. thats why theyre not working some lame a.ss job getting paid ten dollars an hour to mop c*m off the pr0no booth floor like you. they dont depend on family members dying to own businesses.

yes people are fully functional on marijuana.
@ you tryin to get at me for the businesses...i dont even want, im not into the business scene, if i knew you i would even give them to you if you wanted haha...again its called a JOB, im goin to school too, and i actually i beat meat No Homo of course

if people are fully functional, why would people get in trouble for driving under the influence? hmmm possibly because they ARENT???
 9 years ago '06        #89
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
man you are trying really hard. even making up sh*t now huh?? you said this was the opinion of one man. not the entire gay community. and now youre comparing gay marriage to legalizing pot?? man just givbe it up. you are looking more lame by each post. i dont even have to type anything. you keep exposing yourself for the dummy you are.
making up sh*t?....no, you basically said the people that smoke will vote to pass it and i brought up gay marriage, which, LIKE LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA is advocated by a group of people, AND IT DIDNT FLY IN THE LAST TWO ELECTIONS, bringing me back to what i said, its ONE MAN, and wont pass
 9 years ago '06        #90
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
awww man, another gem. people who are dying? lmao. i can get a prescription card if i have trouble sleeping at night, dumb fu*k. i didnt know joe rogan was dying

wow
who?
 02-23-2009, 10:46 PM         #91
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
@ you tryin to get at me for the businesses...i dont even want, im not into the business scene, if i knew you i would even give them to you if you wanted haha...again its called a JOB, im goin to school too, and i actually i beat meat No Homo of course

if people are fully functional, why would people get in trouble for driving under the influence? hmmm possibly because they ARENT???
who gets dui's for smoking weed? lets see that stat. some people cant handle it as well of course. but there are plenty of people who can. eddie bravo smokes all the time and he can wrap you up like a pretzel in bjj, high as hell. i bet phelps can swim like a motherfu*ker when hes stoned. he probably turns into a fu*king dolphin.

you wanna make any more a.ssumptions that i can correct for you?
 9 years ago '06        #92
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 daffysm said:
so stupid, congrats to all the herb smokers, but this would do MUCH MORE HARM than good....total GATEWAY, next thing we gonna do is legalize coke, yeaaaaaaaaaaa thats smart
I really really really hope you are joking.
 02-23-2009, 10:49 PM         #93
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
making up sh*t?....no, you basically said the people that smoke will vote to pass it and i brought up gay marriage, which, LIKE LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA is advocated by a group of people, AND IT DIDNT FLY IN THE LAST TWO ELECTIONS, bringing me back to what i said, its ONE MAN, and wont pass

homos3xuality and drug use are two TOTALLY different things, in all aspects. you just cant seem to comprehend this...

who said it was going to pass anyway? still making sh*t up are we?

Last edited by ill800; 02-23-2009 at 10:51 PM..
 02-23-2009, 10:50 PM         #94
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
most people i know that do it on the reg either:

1) dont have a job (lazy as fu*k also)
2) live with their parents (some in their late 20s)
3) are just plain dumb (as in common sense)

so if your telling me it has no negative effects, then i @ you
1. there are plenty of people that dont smoke pot that are lazy. there are plenty of people that smoke pot that aren't lazy.
2. there are plenty of pot smokers that don;t live with their parents. There are plenty of non-pot smokers that live with their parents.
3. society in general has no fu*king common sense.

you can't say that the people you know are that way directly cuz of the pot. they could just be lazy dumb people in general. not everyone smokes pot regularly. do you think that these people are the ones that are pushing for the legalization of pot, writing letters and meeting with lobbyists and stuff?
California's economy would be much better off probably even without the tax. think of all the people who wouldnt have to be processed through the criminal justice system and be jailed for petty crimes as marijuana possession?
 9 years ago '05        #95
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
 ill800 said:
have you ever heard of a green house? its really not that hard to grow a plant
"It has been found that plants grown at lower altitudes produce much lower levels of cocaine, so growing it outside of its native environment are likely to produce plants which are of little value other than as an ornamental plant."

What don't you understand, you've yet to show any evidence disproving what I've shown to be true.

And you two n*ggas deal with ya'll emotions like bi*ches, shut the fu*k up, both of you are stupid.
 9 years ago '06        #96
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
who gets dui's for smoking weed? lets see that stat.
you got it...

In 2000

"More than 1.5 million drivers were arrested for
driving under-the-influence of alcohol or narcotics.
This is an arrest rate of 1 for every 121 licensed
drivers in the United States."

as a future officer, thats what we are to look for first, signs of alcohol or NARCOTIC use....that answer your question?
 9 years ago '05        #97
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
im tired of this gateway drug bullsh*t ive never tried anything other than weed 6 year smoker...
 9 years ago '06        #98
daffysm 
space
space
 beantown85 said:
i really really really hope you are joking.
....:)
 9 years ago '07        #99
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
Hopefully marijuana never becomes legal, hustlers will have to find a new career with prices being so low.
 02-23-2009, 10:55 PM         #100
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
you got it...

In 2000

"More than 1.5 million drivers were arrested for
driving under-the-influence of alcohol or narcotics.
This is an arrest rate of 1 for every 121 licensed
drivers in the United States."

as a future officer, thats what we are to look for first, signs of alcohol or NARCOTIC use....that answer your question?
no it actually doesnt. i said marijuana you fu*king retard. you seriously cant comprehend sh*t. do you realize how many of those arrests were for alcohol? please, give me the stats im asking for. you want to talk all this dumb sh*t then at least make an attempt to coherently back it up.

ahhhh so the truth comes out after all. no wonder you are so dumb and biased. lmao @ me arguing with a loser a.ss wanna be cop about drugs. holy sh*t what a waste of fu*king time.

Last edited by ill800; 02-23-2009 at 10:58 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy