Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2009, 09:49 PM         #61
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:

Yea, Maryland sounds similar to the Andes mountains, why do you start growing that cocaine, and then destroy me while your at it.
youre not too sharp
 9 years ago '06        #62
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
Hate from ill800:
"weed isnt physically addictive. cocaine is. quit with the stupid sh*t. you have no clue what youre talking about"

i dont get it....i didnt say sh*t about addictions you could have at least argued against one of my points, lame a.ss.....

E HATE!!!!! Nooooooooooo
 9 years ago '06        #63
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
well then you know a bunch of losers. i know people who run their own businesses and are very successful. they smoke every fu*king day. brilliant people with strong drives. youd be amazed at who smokes in the community. you have no clue. look outside the little box youre trapped in. joe rogan smokes pot and does very well for himself. dont make a.ssumptions because your loser friends let it inhibit them.
i was being real and speaking truth...you sound like your just talking yourself up

so because they own a business they are brilliant?...i own the rights to 2, so i must be soooo fu*king smart, but that wouldnt justify my $10 an hour job, right??

oooh Joe rogan!!!!!!

i better quit and get out of my box before you DESTROY ME
 02-23-2009, 09:57 PM         #64
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
Hate from ill800:
"weed isnt physically addictive. cocaine is. quit with the stupid sh*t. you have no clue what youre talking about"

i dont get it....i didnt say sh*t about addictions you could have at least argued against one of my points, lame a.ss.....

E HATE!!!!! Nooooooooooo
im not the one comparing the two, daffy duck
 9 years ago '06        #65
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
i hope this passes but at having to be 21 fu*kin stupid can wait til 2010 when i turn the big 21 i hope this passes tho
 02-23-2009, 10:02 PM         #66
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
i was being real and speaking truth...you sound like your just talking yourself up

so because they own a business they are brilliant?...i own the rights to 2, so i must be soooo fu*king smart, but that wouldnt justify my $10 an hour job, right??

oooh Joe rogan!!!!!!

i better quit and get out of my box before you DESTROY ME
learn how to read e clown. the doctor i know is brilliant. and so are some of the business men. owning the rights to a business doesnt make you smart (take yourself for example). if you actually owned two businesses (not domain names) that were profitable and you were working for ten dollars an hour then yes, youre very dumb. to a.ssume that potheads are all lazy and stupid is just plain ignorance.

but keep posting so you can try to be right.
 9 years ago '06        #67
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
im not the one comparing the two, daffy duck
:D compare i did not, made an inference i did indeed
 02-23-2009, 10:07 PM         #68
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:

Yea, Maryland sounds similar to the Andes mountains, why do you start growing that cocaine, and then destroy me while your at it.

Lmao you dumb bi*ch, of course it can be easily regulated, thats why it's up to be legalized, the whole point of the fu*king topic.

You are half way there to destroying me with your infinite knowledge, and comprehension. Good Job.
why would the US have to import coke from south america if it was legalized? which is what we are talking about numb nuts. the reason people dont manufacture there own coke is because you would have to grow a hell of a lot of coca. and there ARE people who DO manufacture their own. have you ever heard of a green house? its really not that hard to grow a plant
 02-23-2009, 10:10 PM         #69
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:

Lmao you dumb bi*ch, of course it can be easily regulated, thats why it's up to be legalized, the whole point of the fu*king topic.

You are half way there to destroying me with your infinite knowledge, and comprehension. Good Job.
cocaine can be easily regulated as well. its not like some sort of meth lab.

its TOO addictive. thats why its illegal.
 9 years ago '06        #70
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
learn how to read e clown. the doctor i know is brilliant. and so are some of the business men. owning the rights to a business doesnt make you smart (take yourself for example). if you actually owned two businesses (not domain names) that were profitable and you were working for ten dollars an hour then yes, youre very dumb. to a.ssume that potheads are all lazy and stupid is just plain ignorance.

but keep posting so you can try to be right.
ooh e clown :agreement6: your about to destroy me i can just sense it

ooh now hes a doctor now? :wow:.....yes i am majority owner of both, and the $10 is called a JOB, im working on the career, im not like your brilliant doctor that is a friend of your sisters-in-law's 2nd great aunt.....awww now your adding things to what i said, typical....i said THOSE THAT I KNOW, sure i know people that do it once in a while and they have huge degrees, but im talking about the people that are hooked on it, which i know a lot of em....
 9 years ago '05        #71
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 dre4dollas said:
50 an ounce..hope thats on the high priced bud..like dude said above...how can you make money..Not unless wholesale prices are cheaper

Probably gonna be some little a.ss bags (some 1 gram dime bag sh*t), forcing you to get the fat bags off the street anyway.

and they gonna have sales tax.So If i buy A dime bag, its gonna end up costing 10.80?

I'm all for legalizing weed...It will help the economy..My uncle owns a store and he says he makes enough profit alone off cigars to keep his store open.
(I think he's exaggerating slightly )

So imagine what weed could do for the economy..
lol. you really think government gonna be knowing what the good sh*t is. that sh*t would be fu*ken crazy funny. ma fu*ker like whoa that aint no regular bud that sh*t right there be that fire. it's an extra blah blah blah....lmao. i would lose control. plus i think they'd make more money than they would ever fu*ken imagine. people would come out the fu*ken wood work. most folk really think marijuana be like a high school/college drug. lmao sh*t ma fu*kers i bet statistics would show more folk over 25 smoke then under 25.

imagine being at work on break just fu*ken blazed.....lmao sh*t would be fu*ken insane. not only that imagine how fast cigarette sales would decline i seriously think marijuana would do work on cigarette sales. but sh*t would be so fu*ken crazy.

Last edited by carden2; 02-23-2009 at 10:14 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #72
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
why would the US have to import coke from south america if it was legalized? which is what we are talking about numb nuts. the reason people dont manufacture there own coke is because you would have to grow a hell of a lot of coca. and there ARE people who DO manufacture their own. have you ever heard of a green house? its really not that hard to grow a plant
see im confused now...are you agreeing with me that this could lead to the legalization of coke?...sure sounds like it through your smokescreens
 02-23-2009, 10:14 PM         #73
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
ooh e clown :agreement6: your about to destroy me i can just sense it

ooh now hes a doctor now? :wow:.....yes i am majority owner of both, and the $10 is called a JOB, im working on the career, im not like your brilliant doctor that is a friend of your sisters-in-law's 2nd great aunt.....awww now your adding things to what i said, typical....i said THOSE THAT I KNOW, sure i know people that do it once in a while and they have huge degrees, but im talking about the people that are hooked on it, which i know a lot of em....
a majority owner? haha. let me know how that works out for you. these people started their own businesses from the ground up, actually working it themselves. people who have improved every aspect of their life while smoking pot every fu*king day. its not my fault your friends are clowns like you.
 02-23-2009, 10:15 PM         #74
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
see im confused now...are you agreeing with me that this could lead to the legalization of coke?...sure sounds like it through your smokescreens
reading comprehension is something you never learned i take...im not surprised youre confused. i mean i even said "im not saying it should be legalized because its too addictive" but you mustve missed that or your pea brain just couldnt process the information.

Last edited by ill800; 02-23-2009 at 10:18 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #75
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
i even said im not saying it should be legalized because its too addictive
but then your on-the-fence a.ss says it could run by the government...you then said we wouldnt have to import it....you further argued in favor of what i said....conflicting stories
 02-23-2009, 10:23 PM         #76
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now lets put this all in perspective:

so we have 2 morons.

one thinks that the legalization weed will act as a gateway to legalize cocaine. he also believes that all potheads are dumb and lazy

the other moron thinks that alcohol and nicotine are legal because they can be easily regulated. he also thinks all the worlds cocaine come from south america and cant be produced anywhere else.

i tell ya, i am done with fu*king site.
 9 years ago '06        #77
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
a majority owner? haha. let me know how that works out for you. these people started their own businesses from the ground up, actually working it themselves. people who have improved every aspect of their life while smoking pot every fu*king day. its not my fault your friends are clowns like you.
yup inherited them both...which is why i questioned what you said...you said the people with their businesses are brilliant because they actually own their own business, which is irrelevant because i didnt even have to do anything to get them...improving every aspect? while high?

i didnt say they were friends, i said people i know
 02-23-2009, 10:25 PM         #78
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
but then your on-the-fence a.ss says it could run by the government...you then said we wouldnt have to import it....you further argued in favor of what i said....conflicting stories
weed and cocaine are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT SUBSTANCES. :banghead:

holy sh*t youre fu*king dull

sure the government could "easily regulate" all drugs. the problem is the drugs completely destroy your body and life. alcohol destroys peoples bodies and lives on a daily basis. its legal because the old white money bought into the fda and the government and makes huge profits off of it. the addiction levels of certain drugs are just too high.

Last edited by ill800; 02-23-2009 at 10:28 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #79
daffysm 
space
space
 ill800 said:
now lets put this all in perspective:

so we have 2 morons.

one thinks that the legalization weed will act as a gateway to legalize cocaine. he also believes that all potheads are dumb and lazy

the other moron thinks that alcohol and nicotine are legal because they can be easily regulated. he also thinks all the worlds cocaine come from south america and cant be produced anywhere else.

i tell ya, i am done with fu*king site.
at the end of the day, we all have no say in either area and cant do sh*t about it, because just like gay marriage, the people of california will never accept it

so if you cant stand someone elses opinion then
 9 years ago '06        #80
daffysm 
space
space
and the thread is misleading..its ONE MAN's idea, not the states
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy