Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2009, 07:42 PM         #41
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
Agree with it or not, it makes people STUPID
Only temporarily stupid lol... And like everyone else said you are an idiot (when it comes to weed at least)

Cannabinoids actually k!ll cancer cells and preserve normal cells, fun fact.
 9 years ago '05        #42
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 daffysm said:
hmmm I DONT KNOW HOW IT COULD LEAD TO IT...marijuana isnt legal now, yet this would make it....Cocaine is another taxable drug and very profitable because it can be grown here...one thing leads to another if people are saying that this would bring in money, people will say cocaine will also...use your fu*king brain before you post you idiot...people like me??

the sh*t shouldnt be legalized now or never...most people smoke it because they arent supposed to
This whole post is stupid. Any drug is "taxable" because it's not a common need(with the exception of prescription drugs). Not to mention, cocaine wouldn't be grown here. Cocaine needs a general tropic climate to be grown correctly, why don't you think cocaine is grown here or been seriously tried, south florida is the only place that would make sense to grow. Cocaine being an obvious imported drug, you think the U.S. would import coke(which would be taxed heavily by other countries), and then somehow try to make a profit? Marijuana can be grown anywhere, the least harmful drug physically. Any drug/substance that is legal, is only legal because it can be easily regulated by the government, IE: Alchohol, Nicotine. You don't know what the fu*k your talking about, the governement legalizing a drug that you can easily overdose on? Yea, makes perfect sense.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 02-23-2009 at 07:49 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #43
ryanleo 
space
space
space
$27 | Props total: 0 0
wheres ny with this bill
 9 years ago '04        #44
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 Cantankerous said:
This whole post is stupid. Any drug is "taxable" because it's not a common need(with the exception of prescription drugs). Not to mention, cocaine wouldn't be grown here. Cocaine needs a general tropic climate to be grown correctly, why don't you think cocaine is grown here or been seriously tried, south florida is the only place that would make sense to grow. Cocaine being an obvious imported drug, you think the U.S. would import coke(which would be taxed heavily by other countries), and then somehow try to make a profit? Marijuana can be grown anywhere, the least harmful drug physically. Any drug/substance that is legal, is only legal because it can be easily regulated by the government, IE: Alchohol, Nicotine. You don't know what the fu*k your talking about, the governement legalizing a drug that you can easily overdose on? Yea, makes perfect sense.
I don't blame him, because he doesn't smoke... I thought weed was worse than what it is before I smoked it, then I realized that it's not bad at all, like I said, the only negative is the lack of energy it gives you, and that's really only if you're sitting around, and/or smoking DIRT..

That good sh*t gives you energy! lol...
 9 years ago '04        #45
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 266 266
Federal law overides state law. Meaning it will still be illegal in California on a Federal basis.
 9 years ago '07        #46
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
 youngwun06 said:
Im moving to cali!
:iagree:
 9 years ago '05        #47
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 781 781
So da dopeman either gon have to find a new hustle or move up to sellin coke.
 9 years ago '06        #48
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 SwllwtheShards said:
you must hang out with or know people who do NOTHING but smoke weed all day. anything in excess is bad for you.
and they dumber than dirt
 9 years ago '06        #49
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
most people i know that do it on the reg either:

1) dont have a job (lazy as fu*k also)
2) live with their parents (some in their late 20s)
3) are just plain dumb (as in common sense)

so if your telling me it has no negative effects, then i @ you
 9 years ago '08        #50
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Legalizing it will produce more sells on the street. People will find a way to get a good connect at gettin it on the low, and then uppin the price to slang it on the street, puttin more n*ggas in jail. Unless there are a lot of requirements for possessing the drug, the government dont wanna see others make a gain on something their controlling...
 02-23-2009, 08:46 PM         #51
finesse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't think they'll make it legal until there's a field sobriety test with instant results (like a breathalizer for drinking)
the gov't clearly won't want people driving high, and as of now i don't think there's any way to test if someone is high. I know there's p!ss tests and all that stuff but that doesnt prove the person is high at the time of the test.

i think this is the one thing the government could use to try to stop legalizing it
 02-23-2009, 09:07 PM         #52
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Man, if the FEDS don't just hurry up and build a plan to legalize... They could turn this Country around financially a LOT faster than it's currently moving...

Plus you cut down on the crime a.ssociated with illegal Marijuana operations...
therefore there would be unemployment throughout the justice system....
 02-23-2009, 09:09 PM         #53
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
Legalizing it will produce more sells on the street. People will find a way to get a good connect at gettin it on the low, and then uppin the price to slang it on the street, puttin more n*ggas in jail. Unless there are a lot of requirements for possessing the drug, the government dont wanna see others make a gain on something their controlling...
wrong. do you see people hustling alcohol and cigarettes on the low? didnt think so.

if weed was legal, why would you buy it illegally? are you that cheap or do you like jail?
 02-23-2009, 09:13 PM         #54
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
most people i know that do it on the reg either:

1) dont have a job (lazy as fu*k also)
2) live with their parents (some in their late 20s)
3) are just plain dumb (as in common sense)

so if your telling me it has no negative effects, then i @ you
well then you know a bunch of losers. i know people who run their own businesses and are very successful. they smoke every fu*king day. brilliant people with strong drives. youd be amazed at who smokes in the community. you have no clue. look outside the little box youre trapped in. joe rogan smokes pot and does very well for himself. dont make a.ssumptions because your loser friends let it inhibit them.
 9 years ago '07        #55
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2400 2400
its still bullsh*t that it's legal in some counties.. but it's still illegal federally.

so you can smoke it.. but if you sell too much of it, the govt's gonna shut you down.

makes no sense.
 02-23-2009, 09:17 PM         #56
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
you can create a general tropic climate you dumb fu*k. dont come in here actin like you know something about anything. you dont just hang coca plants upside down and cure them to produce coke. cocaine is manufactured. moron

and you can brew your own beer and make your own liquor. and you sure as fu*k can OD on it. love these boxden know it alls around here. i tell ya im done with this fu*king board.

Last edited by ill800; 02-23-2009 at 09:22 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #57
space
space
 ill800 said:
you can create a general tropic climate you dumb fu*k. dont come in here actin like you know something about anything. you dont just hang coca plants upside down and cure them to produce coke. cocaine is manufactured. moron
And who the fu*k has money to produce an indoor tropical climate to grow several coca plants to supply the legalized drug nationwide? Matter fact, the money to cultivate and process the drug? You dumb fu*k, the only sensible and cheap way to produce cocaine is outdoors, and coca plants grow at high elevations. Meaning, shut up bi*ch, you don't know sh*t, it's a reason cocaine is imported into the US, if doing so was so easy, there would be people doing so.

And what the fu*k does beer and liquor have to do with this, two different substances. And the prohibition act shows you how well homemade liquor went. I bet you post in the knowledge corner.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 02-23-2009 at 09:30 PM..
 02-23-2009, 09:31 PM         #58
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
And who the fu*k has money to produce an indoor tropical climate to grow several coca plants to supply the legalized drug nationwide? Matter fact, the money to cultivate and process the drug? You dumb fu*k, the only sensible and cheap way to produce cocaine is outdoors, and coca plants grow at high elevations. Meaning, shut up bi*ch, you don't know sh*t, it's a reason cocaine is imported into the US, if doing so was so easy, there would be people doing so.
lmfao. the same people who grow weed. keep talking you dumb a.ss n*gga.

i can grow coca in my back fu*king yard during the summer, in BALTIMORE. you dont know sh*t about drugs. just stfu before i destroy you.

and cocaine is illegal and im not proposing it be legal. im just correcting your stupid a.ss trying to pass off false information. lmao at you calling anything stupid. you act like the coca plant will only grow in south america or something. you are a complete moron not to mention a douche

and this thread is about legalizing marijuana, not cocaine.

Last edited by ill800; 02-23-2009 at 09:35 PM..
 02-23-2009, 09:37 PM         #59
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a stupid a.ss mod said:

Any drug/substance that is legal, is only legal because it can be easily regulated by the government, IE: Alchohol, Nicotine.
marijauna can be "easily regulated" as well by your standards.
 9 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 ill800 said:
lmfao. the same people who grow weed. keep talking you dumb a.ss n*gga.

i can grow coca in my back fu*king yard during the summer, in BALTIMORE. you dont know sh*t about drugs. just stfu before i destroy you.
Coca grows primarily in the Andes mountains, which have a rocky mountainous soil rich in minerals, lots of sunlight, and cool temperatures. Coca has also been grown at lower elevations even down into the Amazon basin, which has rainforest conditions. One company offers a book on growing the plants. It has been found that plants grown at lower altitudes produce much lower levels of cocaine, so growing it outside of its native environment are likely to produce plants which are of little value other than as an ornamental plant.

Yea, Maryland sounds similar to the Andes mountains, why do you start growing that cocaine, and then destroy me while your at it.

ill800 said:
a stupid a.ss mod said:

marijauna can be "easily regulated" as well by your standards.
Lmao you dumb bi*ch, of course it can be easily regulated, thats why it's up to be legalized, the whole point of the fu*king topic.

You are half way there to destroying me with your infinite knowledge, and comprehension. Good Job.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 02-23-2009 at 09:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago