Feb 22 - Gays 'greatest threat to America'

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 Zo1987 said:
Yeah, and many people are just as disgusted as a Jew walking down the street wearing pro-Israel shirt... I made that statement cause I know ur Jewish and u would get offened by this statement just as i was offended by urs. People need to stop comparing gays to the Civil Rights movement and blacks. DubA169 u wouldnt like it if people started comparing how gays are being persecuted to the way Jews were. After all gays were also targeted in the Holocaust.
they CAN compare how they are persecuted to jews...because they were

so, no you just proved you're an idiot.

the black/white woman analogy fits... you have no right to tell grown people that they can't have interactions with other grown people.
 02-28-2009, 08:17 AM         #102
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DubA169 said:
they CAN compare how they are persecuted to jews...because they were

so, no you just proved you're an idiot.

the black/white woman analogy fits... you have no right to tell grown people that they can't have interactions with other grown people.
Ur a fu*kin moron, I didnt say they could have interactions with each other, read dumbass, I just said that I dont support it. Why dont u start comparing gays to Jews then since u like using stupid analogies retard
 9 years ago '07        #103
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
 r a n c i d said:
Homos3xuality is just natural selection at work. Aslong as they're not adopting children i really don't see the problem.

Marriage is a farce concept anyway so let them get married if they want.

It's actually beneficial to the human race. Slows down population increase. The only qualms i have, as i mentioned, is if political correctness gets too strong and gay people start adopting children left and right.
Something I actually agree with u on!
 02-28-2009, 11:26 AM         #104
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rancid is actually sorta smart... he's just an a**hole 99% of the time...

Yeah, and many people are just as disgusted as a Jew walking down the street wearing pro-Israel shirt... I made that statement cause I know ur Jewish and u would get offened by this statement just as i was offended by urs. People need to stop comparing gays to the Civil Rights movement and blacks. DubA169 u wouldnt like it if people started comparing how gays are being persecuted to the way Jews were. After all gays were also targeted in the Holocaust.

But onto the main point:
I don't have any problems with gays personally, though I do not believe in what they are doing but lets be real, if gays out-number straight people, there will be some gay men trying to r*pe straight men thinking that they can get away with it. Some gay men stick to gay men, thats fine, they stick to their side I stick to my side but there are going to be some rapist-types that will still try to go after straight men..
LMAO!!! That is all you get... Believe me, I can tear into this post but I think you exposed your own stupidity enough that I don't have to....
 9 years ago '05        #105
shyheim69 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 63 63
gays are a threat to america because, if you havent noticed America seems to have the biggest Gay Population in the world due to it being so accepted. they act like its cool to be gay. Gay people do not reproduce. a man and a woman are put on the earth to reproduce. if you look at other countries you will see that they have a much higher birth rate and at the rate we are going we will just keep going down.

a man a a woman have s3x to make babies and for pleasure. gay people just do it for pleasure. it does not serve any purpose to society.
 9 years ago '04        #106
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 Zo1987 said:
Ur a fu*kin moron, I didnt say they could have interactions with each other, read dumbass, I just said that I dont support it. Why dont u start comparing gays to Jews then since u like using stupid analogies retard
I DID compare jewish persecution to gay persecution.... you stupid, stupid man

holocaust-went after jews AND gays among many other types of people

why should two grown people care if zo1987 supports what they do with each other anyways.

I don;t understand what all the fuss is about anyway. They are BORN like that. noone watches mtv and says to themselves, hey maybe I wana gobble up some d*ck. People are so irrational when it comes to gays.

plus I bet all of you hating on gay MALES are quick to jerk off to two lesbians fu*king
 02-28-2009, 12:50 PM         #107
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Well, the majority of the country is full of morons... if you think otherwise then... well... you're a moron...
Try to enlighten...its the least you can do as one of the "superiors" ...
 02-28-2009, 01:10 PM         #108
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this Loose Cannon dude gave me hate lmao.... dude...

plus I bet all of you hating on gay MALES are quick to jerk off to two lesbians fu*king
forreal... its just irrational... Kinda like I used to be before I got my head out of my a.ss.... I used to dislike white people... white males to be exact but I loved white girls Can't believe how stupid I was... And it was pretty much the same story with gays. I disliked gay males but liked lesbos. But I grew up, and growing up is something most of these idiots in this thread still need to do.

gays are a threat to america because, if you havent noticed America seems to have the biggest Gay Population in the world due to it being so accepted. they act like its cool to be gay. Gay people do not reproduce. a man and a woman are put on the earth to reproduce. if you look at other countries you will see that they have a much higher birth rate and at the rate we are going we will just keep going down.

a man a a woman have s3x to make babies and for pleasure. gay people just do it for pleasure. it does not serve any purpose to society.
Lets say America does have the biggest gay population. The straight population still severely outweighs the gay population. Gays are no threat, point blank period. That's as far as I'm going with you.
 9 years ago '04        #109
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,572 | Props total: 4137 4137
theres alotta sweet boy lovers in this thread... justification of homos3xuality is simply some of the most putrid logic in life...
 9 years ago '04        #110
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 shyheim69 said:

That's a normal feature of post-industrial countries, it's socio-economic, it's not because there are a bunch of gay people running around refusing to have s3x with women. No matter how accepted homos3xuality becomes, it doesn't mean that everyone turns gay, and we suddenly can't replenish our population. They're a minority in the overall the population, and they'll continue to be, there are much bigger reasons that birthrates are lower in countries like the US.

Last edited by HHS; 02-28-2009 at 01:54 PM..
 02-28-2009, 02:00 PM         #111
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres alotta n!gger lovers in this thread... justification of n1ggerism is simply some of the most putrid logic in life...
 9 years ago '07        #112
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 AlexG1989 said:
Well, the majority of the country is full of morons... if you think otherwise then... well... you're a moron...
Your the biggest gay rights activist on here....shut the fukk up and there are more important issues but its getting out of hand
 02-28-2009, 10:18 PM         #113
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your the biggest gay rights activist on here....shut the fukk up and there are more important issues but its getting out of hand
It's you're not your, these BX heads need to get a better grasp of the english language.
 9 years ago '05        #114
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
At least I didn't get warned for homophobia, I would have left this board for good.
 02-28-2009, 10:39 PM         #115
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo that sh*t actually worked??? LMAO.... I'ma report some more dudes now lol...

j/p... I might consider it though...
 02-28-2009, 10:40 PM         #116
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u got lucky though jai, I requested a 10 day ban...
 9 years ago '04        #117
dtek1x 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
bull crap
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy