most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2009, 12:49 PM         #81
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I KNOW RIGHT, it's almost like he's comparing apples to oranges? Oh but wait... they're both fruit aren't they?
Haha... nice try...

How are they both fruit in this occasion, could you explain that to me? When I said it I gave a reason why, so what's your reason?
 02-23-2009, 12:50 PM         #82
stepyourgameup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl_scorpio said:
this is my point. if gays are accepted....WHATS NEXT????

If a pedophile truley "believes" that he or she is attacted to young children... Are we narrow minded as a community to consider them as criminals.
Exactly, that's why we shouldn't let people of different races get married. WHATS NEXT????

Next thing you know we will have people marrying animals of a different SPECIES!

but seriously
 02-23-2009, 12:53 PM         #83
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Haha... nice try...

How are they both fruit in this occasion, could you explain that to me? When I said it I gave a reason why, so what's your reason?
Because the fruity in the b00ty have an abnormal s3xual preference, just like pedos do.

And they don't need equal rights, they already have it as American citizens. So don't even try to compare that to slavery and the civil rights movement because you sound retarded.

They are just pushing for equal benefits, mostly legal benefits from marriage.
 02-23-2009, 12:59 PM         #84
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need jobs,fu*k gay rights!
 02-23-2009, 01:15 PM         #85
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because the fruity in the b00ty have an abnormal s3xual preference, just like pedos do.

And they don't need equal rights, they already have it as American citizens. So don't even try to compare that to slavery and the civil rights movement because you sound retarded.

They are just pushing for equal benefits, mostly legal benefits from marriage.
Yeah.... benefits, rights... whats the diff?

and no... They are not both fruit...

Gays and pedos do both have abnormal s3xual preferences. But in the case of a homos3xual couple, both partners have the same abnormal preference. In the case of a grown man with a taste for kids, he is the only one with the abnormal preference. The child is the victim. He or she does not want to be in a "relationship" with the grown man.

And what is one of the things that gays are f!ghting for? The benefits that couples receive from marriage. I highly doubt that a case of a grown man wanting the right to marry a child will be taken seriously. 1) Because the child still needs to develop mentally before he or she can make any life changing decision, and 2) because it is plain wrong.

So no, homos3xuals and pedophiles are not comparable in the least bit. Comparing the two only exposes your complete lack of logic.
 02-23-2009, 01:31 PM         #86
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
people dont realize the gay community is like a mafia now

THEY were homie-s3xuals...
 02-23-2009, 01:47 PM         #87
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a good reason gays shouldn't be accepted? because we don't have to accept any1 we don't want to.

we can't help it that we hate fudgepackers leave us alone.
A good reason n!ggers shouldn't be accepted? because we don't have to accept any1 we don't want to.

We can't help it that we hate theses **** a.ss n!ggers, leave us alone.
 02-23-2009, 02:07 PM         #88
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for proving my point though. Ya'know, the one about you being unable to come up with a good logical reason why it shouldn't be accepted. I really appreciate it :D
 02-23-2009, 03:06 PM         #89
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
thanks for proving my point though. Ya'know, the one about you being unable to come up with a good logical reason why it shouldn't be accepted. I really appreciate it :D
honestly man, the fools in this thread are a lost cause. you are right on point with everything you've said, but you're wasting your time with uneducated ignorant people. you said yourself they can't understand or reason with logic so us intellectuals might as well just leave this thread

PEACE
 9 years ago '07        #90
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
AlexG is slaughtering you n*ggas here. All of you are disgusted by the mere thought of what gay people are doing.

How about you man the fu*k up and mind your business? The next time you're in some pus*y and it's good.. you should laugh about it because those gays don't know what they're missing.

But to think they're a threat to America? Come the fu*k on.

They're not bothering me. They're more segregated than blacks-whites were back in the day. You know what clubs to avoid, what neighborhoods are more gay-friendly, and what clothing designers are tailor-made for their styles.

What homos3xuals do in the bedroom is their business. I'm not thrilled that they have a fu*king parade to celebrate their s3xual preferences, either. But I'm not the least bit threatened.

Most of you n*ggas sound like your last girlfriend dumped you for a chick.
 02-23-2009, 07:38 PM         #91
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
AlexG is slaughtering you n*ggas here. All of you are disgusted by the mere thought of what gay people are doing.
YES the thought of two dudes buttfu*king disgusts me, and just because you enjoy thinking about it doesn't mean everyone else has to

KeithMotherfu*kingHernandez said:
How about you man the fu*k up and mind your business? The next time you're in some pus*y and it's good.. you should laugh about it because those gays don't know what they're missing.
lol. Why are you thinking about gay people when you are having s3x

KeithHernandez said:
What homos3xuals do in the bedroom is their business. I'm not thrilled that they have a fu*king parade to celebrate their s3xual preferences, either. But I'm not the least bit threatened.
It's not just in the bedroom buddy it's all over MTV. And we don't feel threatened... We just don't like it, and you do, who gives a fu*k, get over it.

We both have more important things to worry about like this sh*tty a.ss economy
 9 years ago '04        #92
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 $h0wtym3 said:

It's not just in the bedroom buddy it's all over MTV. And we don't feel threatened... We just don't like it, and you do, who gives a fu*k, get over it.

that's the one smart thing ive seen u say...i agree

this homo nonsense is just distracting
 9 years ago '05        #93
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 KeithHernandez said:

But to think they're a threat to America? Come the fu*k on.

They're not bothering me. They're more segregated than blacks-whites were back in the day. You know what clubs to avoid, what neighborhoods are more gay-friendly, and what clothing designers are tailor-made for their styles.

Most of you n*ggas sound like your last girlfriend dumped you for a chick.
Goddamn uppity f*g**t-lovers. Shoulda never gave you f*g**ts money.
 9 years ago '05        #94
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
if i was gay id prolly b offended by this
oh well
fu*k u f*g**ts
 9 years ago '04        #95
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 1155 1155
I don't care for gay folks nor do I agree with their lifestyle, but if gay rights is your pick for greatest evil among the list that has the economy, terrorism, environment & energy woes - you should be yanked from being taken serious again in life henceforth.
 02-24-2009, 06:38 AM         #96
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YES THE f*g**t's ARE THE REASON WHY AMERICA IS BEING CORRUPTED NOW !!!!!! NO OFFENSE BUT IT'S TRUE !!!!!

WHAT IF YOUR KID SAW A f*g**t AND SAID DADDY I WANNA BE JUST LIKE HIM WOULDN'T THAT HURT !!!! OUCH

Last edited by lyricallySha89; 02-24-2009 at 06:42 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #97
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 $h0wtym3 said:
YES the thought of two dudes buttfu*king disgusts me, and just because you enjoy thinking about it doesn't mean everyone else has to
I'm not loading up gay pr0nos to watch the act, homie. It's not the type of thing that's gonna make my d*ck tingle, and get me ready to go. The difference between you and I is that it doesn't bother me.

I think tofu is disgusting. I'm not about to knock some vegetarian's plate out their hand and spit in their face.

Being gay is an abnormal lifestyle choice. But nonetheless, it's their choice. Just like we don't have to worry about drug addicts destroying themselves, we don't need to worry about what Chester McLeatherPants is doing behind closed doors.

$h0wtym3 said:
lol. Why are you thinking about gay people when you are having s3x
LOL. I got ethered on that one. I should've worded it better. But fu*k it, it's on the Internet, I'm quoted, and I can't fix it.

Regardless, me and my shorty do it, and we do it well. Nothing of what we do in the bedroom reflects our status in society, or our impact on the government.

At worst, all we do is maybe wake the neighbors.

$h0wtym3 said:

It's nothing about liking it. It's about me not giving a fu*k.

And if you really feel like MTV has this influence over what's important in America, then you're not as smart as you're trying to make yourself seem.

It has nothing to do with the youth. Even as a kid, I knew I liked looking up girl's skirts and that there was nothing s3xual about changing before gym class.

Being gay isn't contagious. People like what they like. If your stomach turns at the idea of kissing a dude, then watching/hearing about gay people isn't gonna change that.
 02-27-2009, 02:09 PM         #98
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, then why do you think about it???.... dumbass...
 9 years ago '04        #99
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,327 | Props total: 4399 4399
 ill800 said:
they sure as fu*k are. morals are going right out the window. my three year old niece lifted up her shirt and said "my boobies are growing". fu*king 3 years old. where the fu*k do they get this sh*t from?
Yea because she learned that from someone gay as opposed to someone straight

This forum has some extremely ignorant people on it. Another person's s3xuality has no bearing on your life so why worry about it. We have worse problems to worry about like where our economy is going, how bad the crime is in a certain neighborhood, etc.
Reminds me of when I had this man come to my door with his son and preach to me about proposition 8 and voting yes for it because gays don't deserve to marry. I asked him why and he could not even respond. It simply has nothing to do with him. Get over yourselves people! I can't imagine two men having s3x either but I don't care if someone is gay! That's their choice, I have nothing to do with it!

Secondly, some of you guys saying that being gay is a choice is utterly ridiculous. You tell me how many of you would choose to be scrutinized and not able to marry the person you love because of the s3xuality you've chosen? Choice my a.ss...

Last edited by nicoled985; 02-27-2009 at 11:58 PM..
 02-28-2009, 12:19 AM         #100
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DubA169 said:
you can not like it whatever. It's not like I ENJOY watching guys kiss on the street...but it happens. I a.ssume Just as many people were disgusted watching a black man kiss a white woman, and many still are.
Yeah, and many people are just as disgusted as a Jew walking down the street wearing pro-Israel shirt... I made that statement cause I know ur Jewish and u would get offened by this statement just as i was offended by urs. People need to stop comparing gays to the Civil Rights movement and blacks. DubA169 u wouldnt like it if people started comparing how gays are being persecuted to the way Jews were. After all gays were also targeted in the Holocaust.

But onto the main point:
I don't have any problems with gays personally, though I do not believe in what they are doing but lets be real, if gays out-number straight people, there will be some gay men trying to r*pe straight men thinking that they can get away with it. Some gay men stick to gay men, thats fine, they stick to their side I stick to my side but there are going to be some rapist-types that will still try to go after straight men..

Last edited by Zo1987; 02-28-2009 at 12:20 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy