Feb 22 - Gays 'greatest threat to America'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2009, 12:13 AM         #61
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't accept religion though.

What's the difference?
Yes I do accept religion... Do I like it??? No, absolutely not, but I accept it as something that ain't gonna go away...
 9 years ago '04        #62
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Ya gotta love America

"The land of the free and home of the brave" should be changed to something like,........."the land of the free only if you do what we tell you to do"
 9 years ago '07        #63
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 jillas31 said:
Wow...I'm not surprised by this dude saying this sh*t, but I am surprised by the comments. if u are saying that the Gay people are threatening you because of MTV, you got fu*king problems...and those are your own twisted problems, not the gay peoples problem.

Why is this country full of so many fu*king MORONS?
I agree Who cares about the gays let them do wat they do they are far from The Greatest threat to america a Gay person isnt gonna stop U from being straight
 02-23-2009, 01:07 AM         #64
ThaGh0st415 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jillas31 said:
if u are saying that the Gay people are threatening you because of MTV, you got fu*king problems

thank you, you got all these n*ggas running around callin sh*t gay, but they are caring about what another man does

they don't bother me and I live in a city full of them, I have a life...

The N said:
I bet you this guy is a flaming f*g**t himself
:cool-smiley-009:
 02-23-2009, 01:08 AM         #65
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The ignorance of Boxden always shows in these type of threads. Gays a threat to America . Why are people so ignorant? How about the Senator focuses on real issues like the economy.
 9 years ago '04        #66
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 2D.... said:
its funny you think you're better, when you just judged an entire country based on a few replies
isnt that what america is looked upon as? a bunch of dumb a.sses?
 9 years ago '04        #67
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 xeduran said:
The ignorance of Boxden always shows in these type of threads. Gays a threat to America . Why are people so ignorant? How about the Senator focuses on real issues like the economy.
because the economy isnt effecting him, hes still making 6 figures to pick his a.ss.
 02-23-2009, 02:11 AM         #68
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lot of Republicans in denial on BX.
 02-23-2009, 03:37 AM         #69
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate reputation from the darealness818: "shut da fuc up you f*g**t ****"

thank you for proving your complete and utter ignorance.
 02-23-2009, 06:40 AM         #70
dat_thang112 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
I agree with SOME of what AlexG said

Only the gullible and ignorant would actually think that Gay people are becoming superior. The chances of them becoming superior is slim to none.

So i'll give you props on that, but as for your beef with God is concerned I don't agree with it but at the same time I don't care. It's water under the bridge and debating about it is a double edged sword.

i fully agree with the response... gays = minority. they are still considered a social deviance in their own right and no matter what great feats they achieve, they are in no position to take over America! people still fully dont accept it, the Christian right is ever growing in politics... you think they're gonna let that slide?? you do the maths!! hardly a threat right now...!!
 02-23-2009, 07:38 AM         #71
Meatballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its the homophobia in the black community that is responsible for us leading in HIV cases in America. You got these homos walking around in fitteds c*cked to the side, white T's, and tims, whole 9 yards. Every outward appearance of a straight dude. Yet, they are creeping with several men then going back to a chick whos nothing more than a front for his fudge packing activities.

Thats why I people need to get this out in the open, rather than people walk around deluded that all the gays are gone, nobody is no longer being "brainwashed" and still have this huge web of DL nonsense going on behind the scenes.

These people aren't going anywhere. Like the drug trade, they take it underground. All we do is encourage them to wear masks. Now we have black women with an epidemic and people living in deception.

We're not getting rid of the problem by telling these people to shut up. We just sweep it under the rug only to trip on it and fall flat on our face.
 9 years ago '06        #72
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
nyc n la the modern sodom n gomorrah???
 02-23-2009, 08:01 AM         #73
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The problem with AlexG and the rest of the buttfu*kers in this thread is that you hypocrites think you are open minded.

How about you be open minded enough to understand that not everyone has to like homos3xuality.
 9 years ago '04        #74
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 $h0wtym3 said:
The problem with AlexG and the rest of the buttfu*kers in this thread is that you hypocrites think you are open minded.

How about you be open minded enough to understand that not everyone has to like homos3xuality.
you can not like it whatever. It's not like I ENJOY watching guys kiss on the street...but it happens. I a.ssume Just as many people were disgusted watching a black man kiss a white woman, and many still are.
 9 years ago '04        #75
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:
What argument? Where have i said gays are terrible parents? Your reading ability, or lack of it, is dumb as hell.

Gay people are genetically retarded. They're not meant to have children. How is that difficult to understnad? Their s3xual orientation prevents them from having children. It's natural selection at its finest.

Yet somehow you know that gay people make good parents. Regardless of the fact we're completely oblivious to the results and outcome of such upbringings.
so by using your logic.... an infertile woman who cannot bear children should not be able to adopt either. Isn't it natural selection as well?

and my point was there are just as many sh*tty heteros3xual parents as there would be homo ones. 2 wealthy homos who love eachother caring for an orphan is better than nobody
 9 years ago '05        #76
stl_scorpio 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 2 2
gays are not the biggest threat, but the demise of the "community" is an important topic to be explored.

this is my point. if gays are accepted....WHATS NEXT????

If a pedophile truley "believes" that he or she is attacted to young children... Are we narrow minded as a community to consider them as criminals.
 02-23-2009, 12:23 PM         #77
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its the homophobia in the black community that is responsible for us leading in HIV cases in America. You got these homos walking around in fitteds c*cked to the side, white T's, and tims, whole 9 yards. Every outward appearance of a straight dude. Yet, they are creeping with several men then going back to a chick whos nothing more than a front for his fudge packing activities.
Good point... If homos3xuality were to be accepted, there would likely be less "down low" brothers.

I think I'm open minded? Well, I am open minded but this isn't an issue of being open minded. This is about accepting people for who they are, for something that they likely can't control. Its not that I don't see you guys as open minded, its that I see you no differently than I would view a racist back in the sixties. You're bigoted, prejudiced, and you cannot give a good logical reason why gays should not be accepted.
 02-23-2009, 12:31 PM         #78
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gays are not the biggest threat, but the demise of the "community" is an important topic to be explored.

this is my point. if gays are accepted....WHATS NEXT????

If a pedophile truley "believes" that he or she is attacted to young children... Are we narrow minded as a community to consider them as criminals.
How does two grown men, or two grown women involved in a consensual relationship equate to a grown man and a 5 year old girl?

Please explain that to me logically...

dog sh*t > gay people
white people used to think dog sh*t = black people...
 9 years ago '06        #79
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18820 18820
America has to quell these unfounded fears of homos3xuals and middle eastern people......

turnin everyone against everyone and making us more about fear and consumption......
 02-23-2009, 12:41 PM         #80
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
How does two grown men, or two grown women involved in a consensual relationship equate to a grown man and a 5 year old girl?

Please explain that to me logically...

white people used to think dog sh*t = black people...
I KNOW RIGHT, it's almost like he's comparing apples to oranges? Oh but wait... they're both fruit aren't they?

AlexG1989 said:
But aren't apples & oranges both fruit?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy