Feb 22 - Gays 'greatest threat to America'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 3 3
not that huge but yea
 9 years ago '04        #42
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
wtf is wrong with u ppl? There just gay, they just like the same s3x...how does that correlate to them taking us over. Because of course, the worst that could happen to our country us that the president be gay.
 02-22-2009, 10:01 PM         #43
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Newsince said:
^ Word, gays need to stay in the closet they having too much mainstream exposure brainwashing some of the febble minded youth.
they sure as fu*k are. morals are going right out the window. my three year old niece lifted up her shirt and said "my boobies are growing". fu*king 3 years old. where the fu*k do they get this sh*t from?
 02-22-2009, 10:03 PM         #44
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stepyourgameup said:
Gotta laugh at these people worried about gays taking over. They don't even have the political power to get married and you think that they're running the show?

And the only reason they go on the media all the time and try to get attention is because they're treated like second class citizens. That's like going back 50 years and saying "WTF is up with these uppity zzzzzzs bi*ching about equal rights all the time, can't they just STFU?" No one's going to shut up until they have equal rights.

Props for being mostly open minded, but do you really think that having two moms to love and care for a child is worse than being raised by the government? Plus, it's not like gay parents raise gay kids and straight parents raise straight kids, otherwise gays wouldn't exist in the first place.
are you kanye west? ima smack the next n*gga who compares the gay movement to the civil rights movement.
 02-22-2009, 10:07 PM         #45
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Laffman22 said:
Yo check it out Men are for Women and Women are for Men... Gay's are taking over and it's disgusting I remember one time there was a discussion about gay's and they compared being gay to slavery and I was like nobody chooses to be a slave ya'll choose to be gay like WTF. They also said when you call them f*g**ts it's like calling a black person a n!gger...once again I was like WTF! We all know that as soon as you say something about them "fag**ts" your in deep sh*t cuz they always feel they are being discriminated...Ay yo fu*k them homo's that sh*t is nasty,unhealthy, and fu*k yeah i gotta problem with it, and another thing the definition for the word "Homophobic" really means Humans who are as natural as possible! Im out...and all you f*g**ts on here send the hate I want you to!
these f*gs think there is a gay gene. theyll come up with anything to justify their perverted beliefs. its disgusting to think they would encourage their children to be ghay. we gonna have grade school dances with boys slow dancing with each other. but its ok...they were born that way. what a bullsh*t a.ss excuse.

Last edited by ill800; 02-22-2009 at 10:09 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #46
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 ill800 said:
they sure as fu*k are. morals are going right out the window. my three year old niece lifted up her shirt and said "my boobies are growing". fu*king 3 years old. where the fu*k do they get this sh*t from?
Wow, I just looked at this post and your sig and I'm dying over here.
 9 years ago '04        #47
LightWeight 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1889 1889
Yeah right, Gay people are the easiest to rob.
 02-22-2009, 10:12 PM         #48
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Wow, I just looked at this post and your sig and I'm dying over here.
lmao!
 02-22-2009, 10:19 PM         #49
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DubA169 said:
sp two people who love eachother AND who have a great financial status would be a bad home for a kid to grow up in??

there are thousands of morons who are heteros3xual and have children and who are hooorrible parents. This argument is dumb as hell.

oh and some of you boxden peoples gotta step out of the closet. You got some irrational hate for gay people, you just might be one
What argument? Where have i said gays are terrible parents? Your reading ability, or lack of it, is dumb as hell.

Gay people are genetically retarded. They're not meant to have children. How is that difficult to understnad? Their s3xual orientation prevents them from having children. It's natural selection at its finest.

Yet somehow you know that gay people make good parents. Regardless of the fact we're completely oblivious to the results and outcome of such upbringings.
 02-22-2009, 10:21 PM         #50
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish you'd stop comparing the issue of homos3xuality with that of race.

It's apples and oranges.
But aren't apples & oranges both fruit? It goes back to the same thing, homos3xuals are just f!ghting to be seen as equal, just like blacks were back in the day.

Of course gays were never enslaved, and never had it as bad as blacks... but unfortunately, some black people of today (who never were enslaved, or had to suffer like their ancestors) like to use that as a reason for why its okay to put down gays. But who are the ones struggling today? It sure isn't the blacks of today who argue that "they" had it harder 50 years ago.
 9 years ago '06        #51
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 AlexG1989 said:
Well, the majority of the country is full of morons... if you think otherwise then... well... you're a moron...
What if I think your one of them?

smh
 9 years ago '05        #52
JaiMega 
space
space
Only gays would compare themselves with the civil rights movement.
 02-22-2009, 11:03 PM         #53
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these f*gs think there is a gay gene. theyll come up with anything to justify their perverted beliefs. its disgusting to think they would encourage their children to be ghay. we gonna have grade school dances with boys slow dancing with each other. but its ok...they were born that way. what a bullsh*t a.ss excuse.
HUH??? Do you encourage your kids to be straight??? I mean jesus, are you really this fu*king dumb? Why would a gay person "encourage" their kid to be gay... nevermind... I'm not going anywhere with you... You're a lost cause...
 02-22-2009, 11:05 PM         #54
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if I think your one of them?

smh
Hmmm let's see... I accept everybody regardless of race or s3xual orientation... I'm not stupid... I've never done drugs, or k!lled anybody... I'm an all around good person and I don't believe in God... That automatically takes me off the Moron list... :D
 02-22-2009, 11:13 PM         #55
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Hmmm let's see... I accept everybody regardless of race or s3xual orientation... I'm not stupid... I've never done drugs, or k!lled anybody... I'm an all around good person and I don't believe in God... That automatically takes me off the Moron list... :D
You don't accept religion though.

What's the difference?
 02-22-2009, 11:27 PM         #56
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this seriously even up for debate? how do homos3xuals threaten america in the least bit? this article does nothing to address this "phenomenon" and instead just keeps digressing about the fools who think it to be :thefu*k:

and i must say, i agree 100% with this statement...hip hop in general is unnecessarily homophobic...wish i understood why
 AlexG1989 said:
Boxden is by far the most homophobic place on the net that I've seen...

Last edited by skittlez86; 02-22-2009 at 11:29 PM..
 02-22-2009, 11:33 PM         #57
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
i dunno why would any1 be afraid of gay people but if you're wondering if im concerned with gays taking over then hell yes i am... i dont have a problem with gay people but if i feel like dat kind of lifestyle is being pushed upon me from the media and corporate entities then yea it becomes a problem...also when it comes to my children in the future thinkin dat gay shyt is cool then you damn right im gonna b worried....
this is precisely the reason that african americans took so long to gain liberations and exactly why they are still mentally enslaved. this nation is so ignorant is makes me sick
 9 years ago '05        #58
JaiMega 
space
space
I just don't want no f*g**ts adopting no kids n sh*t, it just ain't natural.
 9 years ago '04        #59
Laffman22 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 175 175
Yo AlexG1989 are you gay oh my bad are you a f*g**t... damn son you really going hard in this thread WTF!
 9 years ago '05        #60
JaiMega 
space
space
AlexG IS GAY

I keep saying that sh*t, what n*gga you don't think I'm serious?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy