Feb 22 - Gays 'greatest threat to America'

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-22-2009, 04:10 PM         #21
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with SOME of what AlexG said

how does two girls scissoring, or two guys buttfu*king hurt America? I mean, what kind of logic is that? Are you serious? Can't say I'm surprised though.... Boxden is by far the most homophobic place on the net that I've seen...
Only the gullible and ignorant would actually think that Gay people are becoming superior. The chances of them becoming superior is slim to none.

So i'll give you props on that, but as for your beef with God is concerned I don't agree with it but at the same time I don't care. It's water under the bridge and debating about it is a double edged sword.
 02-22-2009, 04:12 PM         #22
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alex g you are a f*g**t
 02-22-2009, 04:20 PM         #23
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so then why were you surprised by the comments if the majority is morons? wouldnt you expect dumb responses instead?
Re-read what I posted

how does two girls scissoring, or two guys buttfu*king hurt America? I mean, what kind of logic is that? Are you serious? Can't say I'm surprised though.... Boxden is by far the most homophobic place on the net that I've seen...
that's a very broad and stupid generalization, you're no better than the dude that wrote the article
What does that guy that wrote the article have to do with anything? All he did was report what that idiot homophobe said...
 02-22-2009, 04:34 PM         #24
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Re-read what I posted
iight then but it was still an ignorant statement
 9 years ago '07        #25
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 AlexG1989 said:
Re-read what I posted

What does that guy that wrote the article have to do with anything? All he did was report what that idiot homophobe said...
I meant Buttars not the author of the article my fault
 02-22-2009, 04:47 PM         #26
Newsince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Word, gays need to stay in the closet they having too much mainstream exposure brainwashing some of the febble minded youth.
 02-22-2009, 05:01 PM         #27
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iight then but it was still an ignorant statement
No... it was not... it was a truth statement... The majority of people are morons, people are stupid...

febble minded youth.
See what I mean???
 02-22-2009, 05:13 PM         #28
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Homos3xuality is just natural selection at work. Aslong as they're not adopting children i really don't see the problem.

Marriage is a farce concept anyway so let them get married if they want.

It's actually beneficial to the human race. Slows down population increase. The only qualms i have, as i mentioned, is if political correctness gets too strong and gay people start adopting children left and right.
 9 years ago '04        #29
Laffman22 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 175 175
Yo check it out Men are for Women and Women are for Men... Gay's are taking over and it's disgusting I remember one time there was a discussion about gay's and they compared being gay to slavery and I was like nobody chooses to be a slave ya'll choose to be gay like WTF. They also said when you call them f*g**ts it's like calling a black person a n!gger...once again I was like WTF! We all know that as soon as you say something about them "fag**ts" your in deep sh*t cuz they always feel they are being discriminated...Ay yo fu*k them homo's that sh*t is nasty,unhealthy, and fu*k yeah i gotta problem with it, and another thing the definition for the word "Homophobic" really means Humans who are as natural as possible! Im out...and all you f*g**ts on here send the hate I want you to!
 02-22-2009, 05:48 PM         #30
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here look, let me help some of you ignorant n*ggas out.

They're gay.

You're not.

They're over there.

You're over here.

I mean, seriously, do you really see gay people humping each other in the middle of the street? Are the breaking into your house and having s3x on your couch?

"But they got cooooooties."

You broad a.ss n*ggas.

Now I'm sure Mr. Boxden user will call me a f*g**t for this post and say a no homo prayer 3 times, but sh*t I don't have a problem with it. It's not my business who another man has s3x with. Actually caring and catching feelings over this makes you more gay then them.

Last edited by GhostDigga; 02-22-2009 at 05:52 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #31
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Actually, I caught two guys buttfu*king in my pool one night

I just went back in the house and cried myself to sleep trying to get the image out of my head.
 02-22-2009, 06:27 PM         #32
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunno why would any1 be afraid of gay people but if you're wondering if im concerned with gays taking over then hell yes i am... i dont have a problem with gay people but if i feel like dat kind of lifestyle is being pushed upon me from the media and corporate entities then yea it becomes a problem...also when it comes to my children in the future thinkin dat gay shyt is cool then you damn right im gonna b worried....
Taking over??? Are you serious? how the fu*k are gays taking over? Only a small minority of the human race is gay, so how the fu*k can they possibly "take" over? I mean, did you hide your logic in the closet or something man?

Yo check it out Men are for Women and Women are for Men... Gay's are taking over and it's disgusting I remember one time there was a discussion about gay's and they compared being gay to slavery and I was like nobody chooses to be a slave ya'll choose to be gay like WTF. They also said when you call them f*g**ts it's like calling a black person a n!gger...once again I was like WTF! We all know that as soon as you say something about them "fag**ts" your in deep sh*t cuz they always feel they are being discriminated...Ay yo fu*k them homo's that sh*t is nasty,unhealthy, and fu*k yeah i gotta problem with it, and another thing the definition for the word "Homophobic" really means Humans who are as natural as possible! Im out...and all you f*g**ts on here send the hate I want you to!
when you call a gay a f*g**t, it is like calling a black a n!gger... what's the difference? A gay chooses to be gay?

Men are for Women and Women are for Men... Gay's are taking over and it's disgusting
lol... you sound like an overly conservative, 80 year old white christian female with a vendetta against gays... you ho...
 02-22-2009, 06:29 PM         #33
stepyourgameup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta laugh at these people worried about gays taking over. They don't even have the political power to get married and you think that they're running the show?

And the only reason they go on the media all the time and try to get attention is because they're treated like second class citizens. That's like going back 50 years and saying "WTF is up with these uppity zzzzzzs bi*ching about equal rights all the time, can't they just STFU?" No one's going to shut up until they have equal rights.

r a n c i d said:
Homos3xuality is just natural selection at work. Aslong as they're not adopting children i really don't see the problem.
Props for being mostly open minded, but do you really think that having two moms to love and care for a child is worse than being raised by the government? Plus, it's not like gay parents raise gay kids and straight parents raise straight kids, otherwise gays wouldn't exist in the first place.
 02-22-2009, 06:42 PM         #34
joel87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, that's ridiculous.

Personally, I don't think the state should be regulating marriage in the first place.
 02-22-2009, 06:57 PM         #35
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude i dunno how you can't see theyre taking over its pretty fucin obvious...the fact that we are even having this conversation proves my point n thas all i got say about that
That's all I got... I already explained to you how gays could not possibly take over... gays aren't taking over, and they're not going to take over... Jesus christ man... just... man

they need to make a separate country just for f*gs
Keep talking, you dudes are sounding more and more like the "white nationalists" from Storm-front.org
 9 years ago '05        #36
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
You're just crazy, they're taking over. Stop being a bi*ch a.ss n*gga and accept the truth.
 02-22-2009, 07:03 PM         #37
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stepyourgameup said:
Gotta laugh at these people worried about gays taking over. They don't even have the political power to get married and you think that they're running the show?

And the only reason they go on the media all the time and try to get attention is because they're treated like second class citizens. That's like going back 50 years and saying "WTF is up with these uppity zzzzzzs bi*ching about equal rights all the time, can't they just STFU?" No one's going to shut up until they have equal rights.

Props for being mostly open minded, but do you really think that having two moms to love and care for a child is worse than being raised by the government? Plus, it's not like gay parents raise gay kids and straight parents raise straight kids, otherwise gays wouldn't exist in the first place.
Maybe i should specify. Straight people should get priority when it comes to adopting. Is my position.

We're at a stage where we can't say what the effect of being raised in a gay household is. So i don't want to sit here and say it has a negative or positive effect. Because i don't know. And you don't know. That's the truth of it, it's foreign territory.

To specify on where i'm coming from though, gay people aren't meant to have kids. If you can't have kids, that's it. Nature doesn't intend for them to have children. It's really a case of something that's not meant to be in my opinion.

If there are too many kids who need adopting lets rather focus on ways to prevent this from getting to that stage in the first place.
 02-22-2009, 07:06 PM         #38
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
That's all I got... I already explained to you how gays could not possibly take over... gays aren't taking over, and they're not going to take over... Jesus christ man... just... man

Keep talking, you dudes are sounding more and more like the "white nationalists" from Storm-front.org
I wish you'd stop comparing the issue of homos3xuality with that of race.

It's apples and oranges.
 02-22-2009, 08:37 PM         #39
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stepyourgameup said:

The whole post was on point, but the bold part just makes you wonder how many bx people can even tie their own shoes in the morning.
 9 years ago '04        #40
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:
Maybe i should specify. Straight people should get priority when it comes to adopting. Is my position.

We're at a stage where we can't say what the effect of being raised in a gay household is. So i don't want to sit here and say it has a negative or positive effect. Because i don't know. And you don't know. That's the truth of it, it's foreign territory.

To specify on where i'm coming from though, gay people aren't meant to have kids. If you can't have kids, that's it. Nature doesn't intend for them to have children. It's really a case of something that's not meant to be in my opinion.

If there are too many kids who need adopting lets rather focus on ways to prevent this from getting to that stage in the first place.

sp two people who love eachother AND who have a great financial status would be a bad home for a kid to grow up in??

there are thousands of morons who are heteros3xual and have children and who are hooorrible parents. This argument is dumb as hell.

oh and some of you boxden peoples gotta step out of the closet. You got some irrational hate for gay people, you just might be one
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy