Feb 22 - Luda Renting Women?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #41
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 Calamari Pasta said:
gianna and alexis silver
:agreement6:

and also Vanessa Blue/Kitten/Sara Jay/Lisa Sparxxx/Ms Cleo/Angel Eyez

4 R.E.A.L.Z.
 9 years ago '09        #42
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
and also...Crystal Clear/Kandy Kream/Kofee Cakes

Awesome....
 9 years ago '04        #43
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Drk said:
none but u tell me a pr0n star thats been in 100+ s3x scenes has a tight pum
The inexperienced speaks....

Ive been with my girl going on 9 years...im sure ive hit more than 100 times and its still tight as it was the first time I smashed. Stop listening to your dumb a.ss homies, makes you look bad on the net.

It might be a lil nasty to think that 100 different men ran through...but that aint gonna do nothing to the "pum" other than possibly sprinkle it with a disease or two if she aint careful.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 02-27-2009 at 08:48 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #44
louie_b 
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 8 8
 Drug Dylan said:

Ive been with my girl going on 9 years...im sure ive hit more than 100 times and its still tight as it was the first time I smashed. Stop listening to your dumb a.ss homies, makes you look bad on the net.

It might be a lil nasty to think that 100 different men ran through...but that aint gonna do nothing to the "pum" other than possibly sprinkle it with a disease or two if she aint careful.

I have 2 explanations

#1 you have the d*ck of an 11year old

#2 You are ''smashing'' your girl for 9 years.. So maybe that makes YOU the inexperienced..

all you got is fu*king exprience, but you dont have pus*y experience.'

You think pus*y is teflonmaterial?? Nah n*gga that sh*t isnt build to last and resist. If you fu*k your girl good, and im talking bout really fu*king her, not that ting you do, but real good fu*king for couple of hours, and that on a weekly base. That hole will expand. You seriously think that a pus*y stay as fresh as the first time??

Stop listen to your dumb a.ss homies, makes you look bad on the net and prolly in real life too
 9 years ago '04        #45
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 louie_b said:
I have 2 explanations

#1 you have the d*ck of an 11year old

#2 You are ''smashing'' your girl for 9 years.. So maybe that makes YOU the inexperienced..

all you got is fu*king exprience, but you dont have pus*y experience.'

You think pus*y is teflonmaterial?? Nah n*gga that sh*t isnt build to last and resist. If you fu*k your girl good, and im talking bout really fu*king her, not that ting you do, but real good fu*king for couple of hours, and that on a weekly base. That hole will expand. You seriously think that a pus*y stay as fresh as the first time??

Stop listen to your dumb a.ss homies, makes you look bad on the net and prolly in real life too
If you say so....guess you been with someone that long to speak from "experience" right...and you mad homo for even bringing my d*ck into the convo...funny a.ss cats

Genetics mean everything....read a fu*kin book sometime...instead of a.ssuming you know something.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 02-27-2009 at 10:29 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #46
louie_b 
space
space
 Drug Dylan said:
If you say so....guess you been with someone that long to speak from "experience" right...and you mad homo for even bringing my d*ck into the convo...funny a.ss cats

Genetics mean everything....read a fu*kin book sometime...instead of a.ssuming you know something.
Thats the problem right there..

You telling me to read a book. So many people think that they know just about everything cause they read it somewhere. Well :applause: for you, you read books wooow.

Dont get mad dude, the fact is that you have the same pus*y for 9 years, and claiming that it still is in the tip top shape just like your first time..

Or its a lie, or you cant fu*k.

Its all good
 02-27-2009, 11:36 AM         #47
Brandon919 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:

Your peter small n*gga.

LMAO
 9 years ago '07        #48
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16194 16194
Bein me I prolly would have just got her info, and put the mack game down.. otherwise kcuf payin for nani. Unless I was shootin a pr0n then I aint payin you to give me some isht a bunch of groupies would prolly pay me for...eff outta here. Most pr0nstars are not that cute, and look like coke wh0ores..an all plastic. ..but hey what eva floats ya canoe
 9 years ago '04        #49
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 louie_b said:
Thats the problem right there..

You telling me to read a book. So many people think that they know just about everything cause they read it somewhere. Well :applause: for you, you read books wooow.

Dont get mad dude, the fact is that you have the same pus*y for 9 years, and claiming that it still is in the tip top shape just like your first time..

Or its a lie, or you cant fu*k.

Its all good

I'll end with this...since you want to stay on the homo sh*t...what guy tells another guy he cant fu*k?

If you're not basing your "knowledge" from a book...and havent been with someone long enough to find out for yourself...what are you basing this "fact" on?

Stay in AMsterdam with that dumb sh*t...loose pu**y should be the least of your problems when 50% of the bi*ches over there suffer from a severe case of rot mouth...

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 02-27-2009 at 12:20 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #50
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
He couldn't find any woman to pay s3x for in Jamaica? And then smash Lana Croft before and after he came back? She got 20,000 in cash and a free trip to Jamaica just for doing her job.
 9 years ago '05        #51
KDE21K 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 245 245
Im bout to go to jamaica with this bad a.ss nurse I work with. Yeh she got a boyfriend but she still goin with the boy. I ain't paying her 20 G'z but I'll split the hotel cost Most chicks will do anything for a good vacation. Who dont like to travel.

Last edited by KDE21K; 02-27-2009 at 12:56 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #52
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,336 | Props total: 11250 11250
i'll take two hours with eva angelina, please and thank you.

no shame in luda's game on this. he could bag some bad ones for free but professionals come at a cost. if you are mad, calm down. my ony critcism is that he could have picked a badder one.
 9 years ago '04        #53
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 rasheedwallace said:
i'll take two hours with eva angelina, please and thank you.

no shame in luda's game on this. he could bag some bad ones for free but professionals come at a cost. if you are mad, calm down. my ony critcism is that he could have picked a badder one.

I agree....so many to choose from and he picked this one...

She must have worked some magic on one of her flicks that he seen and was like...thats it...gotta have it.
 02-27-2009, 03:52 PM         #54
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DUDE!!! Threadstarter, your avy is fu*king sick man. Change that sh*t dude. I almost puked.... Jesus christ thats disgusting. fu*ks wrong with you?
If I could afford it, I'd spend a month with Jada Fire, the next month with Melrose Foxx and then finish it off with Lacey DuValle's great big b00ty.
Yuck dude, her a.ss looks nasty... ewww... she looked better before, now she looks deformed... like she got a big a.ss tumor or something...
 9 years ago '05        #55
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 AlexG1989 said:
DUDE!!! Threadstarter, your avy is fu*king sick man. Change that sh*t dude. I almost puked.... Jesus christ thats disgusting. fu*ks wrong with you?

Yuck dude, her a.ss looks nasty... ewww... she looked better before, now she looks deformed... like she got a big a.ss tumor or something...
She looks like she got sh*t stains on those cheeks.
 02-27-2009, 05:37 PM         #56
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i could afford it i would do it. i rather spend it on s3x then stupid diamonds or clothes
 02-27-2009, 07:50 PM         #57
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She looks like she got sh*t stains on those cheeks.
For once I agree with this dude...
 9 years ago '04        #58
louie_b 
space
space
 Drug Dylan said:
I'll end with this...since you want to stay on the homo sh*t...what guy tells another guy he cant fu*k?

If you're not basing your "knowledge" from a book...and havent been with someone long enough to find out for yourself...what are you basing this "fact" on?

Stay in AMsterdam with that dumb sh*t...loose pus*y should be the least of your problems when 50% of the bi*ches over there suffer from a severe case of rot mouth...

Do you even know the meaning of homo? Damnn your being stupid right now..

Let me ask you this, if a bithc loses her virginity, is that pus*y as tight as the first time if she fu*ks again and again? Naaah its gonna loosen up. If a bi*ch gets a baby, you think it stays tight?? Naaah its loosen up..

If a bi*ch gets fu*ked a couple of days a week, and im talkiing bout proper fu*ked, not the lovemaking, you think its gonna stay tight????

Do the math

And 50% of the bi*ches here suffer from a severe case of rot mouth, based on what??? Have you been here?? Girl are fu*king hot over here man you know how much nationalities amsterdam has got??

You always gonna find a hottie who is fresh to death
 9 years ago '06        #59
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,521 | Props total: 17983 17983
 Drk said:
Why would u wanna fu*k a pr0n star I guess people have there fantasies but Take that loose snatch else where

regular girls cooch>> pr0n star cooh
n*gga how u know? pr0n stars are trained professionals they know what they're doing
 9 years ago '06        #60
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,521 | Props total: 17983 17983
plus 20,000 to luda is like $5 for me
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago