online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Feb 22 - Luda Renting Women?

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

15 years ago '06        #1
6695 page views
0 comments

whutdeydo 
Props total: 179 179  Slaps total: 30 30
Feb 22 - Luda Renting Women?

This is one that completely came out of nowhere on me. Now I know rappers and rockstarrs live a different lifestyle than most. Their money and fame allows them to take certain liberties, that most of us don’t have. Well I am getting some things whispered in my ear about A-Town repper Ludacris, and the way in which he likes to enjoy his vacations, that is taking the rock and roll lifestyle to a whole different level!

Word is Ludacris is a big fan of pr0n star Lana Croft.↪ 

If you don’t who she is check out the pic on the right. Well apparently Luda just went on a week long trip to Jamaica and wanted a little company on the island. So what do you do if you’re a millionaire superstar about to go on a lonely vacation? Rent a pr0n star of course!

People are telling me that Luda got in contact with the professional swallower and offered her $20,000 just to roll with him for a week and take care of his ‘needs’. Of course the broad happily accepted and supposedly the two had a great time down in Jamrock. People close to the girl say she has even been bragging all over about Luda’s generosity, and even more so, his bedroom skills.

I must say I can’t be mad at this one. If Luda’s got bread like that and she’s down, why not right? I can’t say I haven’t ever wanted a pr0n star after seeing her in action. I just never thought of some next level sh*t like this though.
The fact that Luda can impress a pr0n star in the bed makes me tilt my hat to the man even more. Since Aubrey’s in Playboy now, I wonder how much it would be for her…?

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+31111
It might be a wrap for the boy
319 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+7011
Video inside When you have no car 🚘 🚫
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+279
Video inside In '17, Facebook shut down AI research cuz the chatbots created their o..
72 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
props+775
logo brian windhorst goes in on luka
149 comments
1 day ago
@sports