The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 135
Living In Texas Versus Living In New York
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 112
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
BOX Mayweather trademarks 49-1
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Article inside Billboard & Nielsen Considering Banning Jay Z's TIDAL For Reporting F..
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1901
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 2512 2512
Damn... my modder lives like an hour away from me..
I would do my own but he does it for $10 and takes literally 5 minutes..
I don't have the time or patience to try and figure that s**t out.
 8 years ago '04        #1902
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,365 | Props total: 62 62
this s**t is mad gay

but anyways

i dont plan to play online on xbox so uhh when tekken 6 comes out...

ill run the shiet on my 1.6 firmware

all this activate.iso shiet is still not 100% is it?

yall keep us posted...props
 8 years ago '04        #1903
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 192 192
 Thangstah said:
this s**t is mad gay

but anyways

i dont plan to play online on xbox so uhh when tekken 6 comes out...

ill run the shiet on my 1.6 firmware

all this activate.iso shiet is still not 100% is it?

yall keep us posted...props
it is not 100% as it disables your stealth protection to run the game. so you are running a game with no security at all.we will see on the next few games if they have this f**king 4th wave, i really f**king hope MW2 doesnt have it because this is the only f**king game i am looking forward to right now i will murder the CEO of microsoft for doing this! nobody cares about the NXE update, let them download the 2-3Mb file to update, we dont need it on the disc f**kers! :finger:
 8 years ago '04        #1904
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,880 | Props total: 2687 2687
 famoussasjohn said:
it is not 100% as it disables your stealth protection to run the game. so you are running a game with no security at all.we will see on the next few games if they have this f**king 4th wave, i really f**king hope MW2 doesnt have it because this is the only f**king game i am looking forward to right now i will murder the CEO of microsoft for doing this! nobody cares about the NXE update, let them download the 2-3Mb file to update, we dont need it on the disc f**kers! :finger:
If whack a.ss Cars-O-rama is a wave 4, what makes to think one of the biggest anticipated game of the year wouldn't? holding on to a pipe dream....Good thing I already have a activated.iso made months ago..
 8 years ago '04        #1905
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 192 192
 slimgangsta18 said:
If whack a.ss Cars-O-rama is a wave 4, what makes to think one of the biggest anticipated game of the year wouldn't? holding on to a pipe dream....Good thing I already have a activated.iso made months ago..
one can hope
 8 years ago '04        #1906
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 2512 2512
 famoussasjohn said:
it is not 100% as it disables your stealth protection to run the game. so you are running a game with no security at all.we will see on the next few games if they have this f**king 4th wave, i really f**king hope MW2 doesnt have it because this is the only f**king game i am looking forward to right now i will murder the CEO of microsoft for doing this! nobody cares about the NXE update, let them download the 2-3Mb file to update, we dont need it on the disc f**kers! :finger:
It doesn't disable stealth it just disables the one shot booting of things like hybrid discs and ones with new waves that would normally not be allowed to boot.

All stealth is still working, it just takes away some of the quote/unquote "idiot-proofing" of the firmware.
 8 years ago '06        #1907
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
If using the activate.iso method works and is legit, there shouldn't be a problem for everyone who doesn't have easy access for upgrading. I had 1.5 until mid-June and there was no workaround unless you wanted to homebrew the ISO, which flags your console on LIVE.
 8 years ago '06        #1908
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
You guys do know the Cars game was nuked like as soon as it was released right?
 8 years ago '06        #1909
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
 slimgangsta18 said:
If whack a.ss Cars-O-rama is a wave 4, what makes to think one of the biggest anticipated game of the year wouldn't? holding on to a pipe dream....Good thing I already have a activated.iso made months ago..
I find it funny that Cars is "Wave 4 " at all, which I don't totally believe yet. Not only was the release nuked, but the NTSC-U and PAL versions of Forza 3 are both Wave 3, and this Japanese game Steins Gate is most likely also Wave 3. I'd find it funny if one game decides to be "WAVE 4" but everything else after isn't. Everyone is panicking for no reason right now, just be patient and wait a few days or weeks for more releases and more facts, not people trolling on different forums screaming that the end of the world is coming.


Last edited by jayvivz; 10-14-2009 at 06:56 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #1910
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
 c4eva & abgx360.net said:
only for ixtreme 1.6, one shot boot and wave 4 is safe, as long as disc is verified! this is exactly what one shot boot mode is for, no need to rush out a new firmware, but it will come! have to allow a certain amount of time to pass for each new wave to ascertain timestamp of first wave 4 game and any exceptions!
There you have it, straight from the ABGX team themselves, the Activate.iso with IXtreme 1.6 sh*t is safe for this potential and hypothetical Wave 4 of games that hasn't even been officially confirmed to have officially come yet so everyone sit the f*ck down and wait for some more games to come out before you unplug your entire console and rush to your nearest modder with $50 in hand screaming "ZOMGMGOZMG MOD PLZ HAXZORZ IXTREME 1.6.143.352 NOW"


Last edited by jayvivz; 10-14-2009 at 07:07 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #1911
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$619 | Props total: 5 5
I can't believe all this fuss over a new wave

EVERBODY PANIC!!!!! ITZ TEH HAMMER!!!!!

There is a work-a-round thats is perfectly safe until a new FW is realeased.....
 8 years ago '06        #1912
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
 ILayLowFoShow said:
I can't believe all this fuss over a new wave

EVERBODY PANIC!!!!! ITZ TEH HAMMER!!!!!

There is a work-a-round thats is perfectly safe until a new FW is realeased.....
^qft.
 8 years ago '04        #1913
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 192 192
 jayvivz said:
I find it funny that Cars is "Wave 4 " at all, which I don't totally believe yet. Not only was the release nuked, but the NTSC-U and PAL versions of Forza 3 are both Wave 3, and this Japanese game Steins Gate is most likely also Wave 3. I'd find it funny if one game decides to be "WAVE 4" but everything else after isn't. Everyone is panicking for no reason right now, just be patient and wait a few days or weeks for more releases and more facts, not people trolling on different forums screaming that the end of the world is coming.
nuke reason - invalid.rar.size.must.be.100.or.50

not a real reason to be nuked but meh.


Last edited by famoussasjohn; 10-14-2009 at 09:18 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1914
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$36,110 | Props total: 8549 8549
i ain't gettin banned.. f**k that. LOA.
 8 years ago '06        #1915
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
The only "banned" I'm getting on my 360 is a Hero in November. Holla.
 8 years ago '08        #1916
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,517 | Props total: 266 266
Where the f**k is tekken and borderlands lol
 8 years ago '06        #1917
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
 AyeDre said:
Where the f**k is tekken and borderlands lol
This is all I'm concerned about goddammit. Not really Tekken cuz it's still almost 2 weeks away, but SVR2010 and Borderlands are 6 days away and have both been gold. I want em now dammit.
 8 years ago '08        #1918
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,517 | Props total: 266 266
 jayvivz said:
This is all I'm concerned about goddammit. Not really Tekken cuz it's still almost 2 weeks away, but SVR2010 and Borderlands are 6 days away and have both been gold. I want em now dammit.
Yeah but tekken went gold too and Forza is already out

No multiplayer in Borderlands?? I see co-op but no deathmatch type s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #1919
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$36,110 | Props total: 8549 8549
 jayvivz said:
The only "banned" I'm getting on my 360 is a Hero in November. Holla.
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #1920
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 192 192
borderlands looks like s**t from the gameplay that i have seen.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Aw sh-t did Kevin Hart just get caught slippin?
98 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
77 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Nice Save!
82 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Lead singer from Linkin Park commits suicide
628 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Man Divorces Wife On Their HONEYMOON After Seeing her w/ NO MAKEUP
104 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
#SPN: Ashleigh Rae
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Whos moms is this?
150 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside MERCEDES Targets Wealthy With Luxury Pickup
9 comments
2 days ago
@rides
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy