most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1861
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 8 years ago '04        #1862
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
Activate.iso comes with

You will need a Dual Layer DVD to run Activate.iso. You'll also need to burn it properly in order for it to work.
for sure not going to waste a f**king DL on this file that is only 250MB f**k THAT.
 8 years ago '04        #1863
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
What a waste of a dual layer

Sadly I've never modded my own console so I don't know this but is the activate.iso disc drive specific? I have a hitachi...
 8 years ago '04        #1864
space
space
f**k i hope Mw2 does not have this bulls**t but i do see it having it now..f**k!
looks like ill be playing the retail before the pirated copy :(
 8 years ago '04        #1865
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
Never underestimate teh hax0rzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sure C4E will get something up by then.
true, we will get a simple fix for 1.61 just like we did for 1.51.
i just dont want to have my xbox flashed yet again, after i just got it flashed :(
 8 years ago '04        #1866
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
There's no security whatsoever on the new wave.
It's just for the new updates..

And quite honestly I'd have to wait for the upcoming banwave to finish before I buy a retail MW2 and then finding out my xbox got banned.
 8 years ago '06        #1867
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
So basically, this "Wave 4"=Wave 3 in terms of stealthing, iXtreme firmware, etc.? And I a.ssume the updates to the NXE have to do with the Facebook and Twitter s**t that was scheduled to be released November 17th but got its release date taken off of the Xbox site. So basically, we don't have to worry about updating our firmware, we gotta worry about getting caught in the onslaught of imminent bans. Knew I shouldn't have played Forza 3. f**k it, I'll send in this Xbox and make MS send me a brand new one like they did before.
 8 years ago '06        #1868
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
f**k that Activate.iso s**t, that's lame. If there's no added security to this new wave then ABGX should be able to just be updated to be compatible with this s**t without the need of that Activate s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #1869
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Man I hope I don't have to get s**t done to my 360.
 8 years ago '05        #1870
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,079 | Props total: 10755 10755
n*ggaz is gettin scared ain't they lmao!
 10-13-2009, 07:13 PM         #1871
Kudo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is sort of scary. Although i'm still a little confused.
 8 years ago '08        #1872
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
Im confused.
 8 years ago '06        #1873
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Basically if you have iXtreme 1.6 you'll have to wait until a new firmware comes out for any Wave 4 games to work on your console (starting with this Cars Race O Rama s**t), but if you have 1.51 (the latest firware for Hitachi drives) you'll be able to play the games normally apparently.

Alternatively you can use this Activate.iso s**t to get these Wave 4 games to work on the IXtreme 1.6 without having to upgrade your firmware to a newer one that's most likely going to come out.

I might just do the Activate.iso s**t in the long run if I'm too lazy. Burning Activate.iso $1.25 DVD+R DL>>>unnecessary 15 or 20 bucks and long a.ss drive to get some n*gga in the hood to upgrade my s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #1874
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
 jayvivz said:
Basically if you have iXtreme 1.6 you'll have to wait until a new firmware comes out for any Wave 4 games to work on your console (starting with this Cars Race O Rama s**t), but if you have 1.51 (the latest firware for Hitachi drives) you'll be able to play the games normally apparently.

Alternatively you can use this Activate.iso s**t to get these Wave 4 games to work on the IXtreme 1.6 without having to upgrade your firmware to a newer one that's most likely going to come out.

I might just do the Activate.iso s**t in the long run if I'm too lazy. Burning Activate.iso $1.25 DVD+R DL>>>unnecessary 15 or 20 bucks and long a.ss drive to get some n*gga in the hood to upgrade my s**t.
Why don't you just do it yourself? the via card is like 12 bucks off of newegg....
 10-13-2009, 08:03 PM         #1875
Kudo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just want to see a post stating that Tekken 6, or Borderlands is out. u_u
 8 years ago '08        #1876
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 jayvivz said:

So you just burn that file to a dual layer dvd and then.....
 8 years ago '06        #1877
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
You gotta like put it in your 360 before you put in a Wave 4 game, I guess it does something to the firmware then you play apparently. I'm not too positive cuz I don't know or care about it right now, but you better believe if Borderlands or SvR2010 leaks and they're Wave 4, I'll be an expert on how to do that quickly.
 8 years ago '06        #1878
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 ILayLowFoShow said:
Why don't you just do it yourself? the via card is like 12 bucks off of newegg....
A $1.25 DVD>>>>$12+waiting for shipping, learning how to take apart my console, taking apart my console, learning how to take out my drive, learning how to properly hook up the SATA s**t to my PC, hooking up the SATA s**t to my drive, learning how to flash the drive and putting it all back together. Not to mention the new firmware isn't even out or for all we know in development at this point.
 8 years ago '07        #1879
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
 jayvivz said:
A $1.25 DVD>>>>$12+waiting for shipping, learning how to take apart my console, taking apart my console, learning how to take out my drive, learning how to properly hook up the SATA s**t to my PC, hooking up the SATA s**t to my drive, learning how to flash the drive and putting it all back together. Not to mention the new firmware isn't even out or for all we know in development at this point.
In the time it took you to type that out, thats about how long it takes to open up a 360
 8 years ago '08        #1880
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 jayvivz said:
You gotta like put it in your 360 before you put in a Wave 4 game, I guess it does something to the firmware then you play apparently. I'm not too positive cuz I don't know or care about it right now, but you better believe if Borderlands or SvR2010 leaks and they're Wave 4, I'll be an expert on how to do that quickly.
Maaaan I hope I'm straight with 1.6 until the end of the year. Just give me 09 games and I'll update the firmware sometime in 2010
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago