The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Rough prison sex with one a cast member from ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. ..
161 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside RaloFamGoon Update: Charges Possibly Dropped or Picked up By 3 Other Ag..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Apparently J. Cole Album Is TRASH - From Honest Fans At The Listening ..
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA Shannon Sharpe warned yall what the GOAT was going to do to the Pacers ton..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1761
Afekz 
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Operation Flashpoint is much weaker than I expected.


I was expecting a good tactical FPS a la GRAW but in FP and I'm fairly disappointed.
s**t just doesn't feel right at all no matter how much I try and like it.
 9 years ago '04        #1762
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
Nba.2k10.rf.proper.xbox360-zry
 9 years ago '06        #1763
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,761 | Props total: 1686 1686
 famoussasjohn said:
Nba.2k10.rf.proper.xbox360-zry
so thats a legit copy? i been waiting on a confirmed one.. matter fact, whats the opinion on live vs 2k10? i had fun with both demos... live seemed like it made some big improvements.. but still slacking in comparison
 9 years ago '06        #1764
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,761 | Props total: 1686 1686
 Afekz said:
Operation Flashpoint is much weaker than I expected.


I was expecting a good tactical FPS a la GRAW but in FP and I'm fairly disappointed.
s**t just doesn't feel right at all no matter how much I try and like it.
can't force it my man. at least youre being honest about it instead of lying to yourself and everybody else. i hate when people hype up a game cause they spent the time & effort (or money) getting it, so they put that bias in their opinion.
 9 years ago '04        #1765
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 Comic Book Guy said:
so thats a legit copy? i been waiting on a confirmed one.. matter fact, whats the opinion on live vs 2k10? i had fun with both demos... live seemed like it made some big improvements.. but still slacking in comparison
2k10 and its glitches p!ss me the f**k off.
live is pretty damn good for me..
 9 years ago '09        #1766
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,024 | Props total: 986 986
Jesus f**king christ almighty. I've downloaded 2 DIFFERENT uploads of OF and both have been f**king CORRUPTED. I'm now on Zarth's...and if this one's corrupted...I'm breaking this f**king laptop. I also downloaded 2 different uploads of SAW the other day and both were corrupted...either my laptop can't open 6 gig .RAR's anymore or 360iso people are f**king up badly lol
 9 years ago '06        #1767
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,503 | Props total: 2517 2517
damn i need to find me a cheap 360 to buy :(
 9 years ago '04        #1768
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,869 | Props total: 1599 1599
 TreZ said:
damn i need to find me a cheap 360 to buy :(
craiglist.. you may even find someone to repair RROD
 9 years ago '09        #1769
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 TreZ said:
damn i need to find me a cheap 360 to buy :(
lol, why dont you just fix it? you act like its hard or something
 9 years ago '04        #1770
datniggabstyle 
space
avatar space
space
$330 | Props total: 14 14
Anybody have that NBA Live on Megashares. I cant find one.
 9 years ago '07        #1771
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 1446 1446
 DJ Idol said:
Jesus f**king christ almighty. I've downloaded 2 DIFFERENT uploads of OF and both have been f**king CORRUPTED. I'm now on Zarth's...and if this one's corrupted...I'm breaking this f**king laptop. I also downloaded 2 different uploads of SAW the other day and both were corrupted...either my laptop can't open 6 gig .RAR's anymore or 360iso people are f**king up badly lol
it may be ur laptop cause i downloaded saw from x360 site and had no problems with unraring im only waitin on verification so its ur side son
 9 years ago '05        #1772
Afekz 
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
is Saw any good?

If it has good puzzles like RE 1-3 then I'll get it.
 9 years ago '06        #1773
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 famoussasjohn said:
only when people send out false information. dont misinform people when you obviously dont know.
I didn't misinform anyone,those games that wouldn't verify the stealth are bad copies and a month from now they still won't verify on ABGX360.

EDIT: I should of said certain new games instead of all new games ,so my fault on that.But seriously being an E-tough guy is wack because you wouldn't talk to me like that in person.


Last edited by JCSIII; 10-07-2009 at 12:42 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1774
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,004 | Props total: 3342 3342
 Afekz said:
is Saw any good?

If it has good puzzles like RE 1-3 then I'll get it.
yep, but harder puzzles.
 9 years ago '06        #1775
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,503 | Props total: 2517 2517
nah my xbox processor is completely fried
 9 years ago '06        #1776
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,503 | Props total: 2517 2517
 BearWalken79 said:
I didn't misinform anyone,those games that wouldn't verify the stealth are bad copies and a month from now they still won't verify on ABGX360.

EDIT: I should of said certain new games instead of all new games ,so my fault on that.But seriously being an E-tough guy is wack because you wouldn't talk to me like that in person.
Get outta here if you dont know what your sayin then dont post it
 9 years ago '06        #1777
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 TreZ said:
Get outta here if you dont know what your sayin then dont post it

Ok.I'll go back to playing my modded xbox360 (that WORKS!!!)
 9 years ago '07        #1778
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
you really sound like a fool...just thought I'd let you know...
 9 years ago '06        #1779
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,503 | Props total: 2517 2517
 BearWalken79 said:
Ok.I'll go back to playing my modded xbox360 (that WORKS!!!)
lol cool dude its not like its my fault that my xbox over heated
 9 years ago '06        #1780
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 ILayLowFoShow said:
you really sound like a fool...just thought I'd let you know...

You really sound like a fool...just thought I let you know.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside The Evolution of Cardi B
33 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS has CANCELLED ALL PUBLIC EVENTS DUE TO THE 69 vs ..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside This is fu-king disgusting on all levels b :imout:
77 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside J. Cole KOD Album Art & Tracklist
161 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside BREAKING/SHOCKING !! VIDEO of Tekashi 6ix9ine SEXUAL CONTACT with 17 YE..
188 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Lord, please grant me the power to choose wisely!
54 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Devin the Dude got swole
126 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside TAKE A LOOK AT HOW FAR iOS HAS COME IN 11 YEARS
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy