The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 131
Article inside iPhone X Cancelled?
71 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 98
NFL NFL is Rigged. Boycott Super Bowl.
163 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Why Tee Grizzley constantly going to the Chi dissing dead people
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Lloyd Banks clowns mumble rap on IG Live
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1741
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,274 | Props total: 11140 11140
my s**t's burning now
 8 years ago '08        #1742
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,535 | Props total: 285 285
 P-Hill said:
my s**t's burning now
you + jay + me = co-op tonight?
 8 years ago '05        #1743
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,274 | Props total: 11140 11140
wow... no STD @ burning
 8 years ago '05        #1744
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,274 | Props total: 11140 11140
 AyeDre said:
you + jay + me = co-op tonight?
hecky yeah!
 8 years ago '04        #1745
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,775 | Props total: 160 160
thank god for torrents...my download took 2 hours using torrent and it was on pace for 9 hours using megaupload
 8 years ago '06        #1746
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,539 | Props total: 1310 1310
 BearWalken79 said:
Theses new games will not verifiy the stealth...PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
say what?
 8 years ago '04        #1747
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 BearWalken79 said:
Theses new games will not verifiy the stealth...PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
NBA live verified perfectly fine. . It take a few days to verify as thy must wait for the retail to compare.
You don't know s**t.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #1748
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 DarkSidesHero said:
Anyone want to drop some impressions on Flashpoint??

I read a bunch of bad stuff about it on another site - no recoil, no mission editor and some other ish.
From the gameplay I have seen it looks s**tty. I am passing on this. Sure it looks great but the gameplay from what I have seen is terrible.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1749
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 famoussasjohn said:
NBA live verified perfectly fine. . It take a few days to verify as thy must wait for the retail to compare.
You don't know s**t.
Posted via Mobile Device
Your very sensitive are you?
 8 years ago '04        #1750
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 BearWalken79 said:
Your very sensitive are you?
only when people send out false information. dont misinform people when you obviously dont know.
 8 years ago '06        #1751
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Yaaaay OF finally finished, but this s**t has RARs inside of RARs so I gotta extract after I extract on some Xzibit s**t. I'll finally be playing in about 2 days.
 8 years ago '08        #1752
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,535 | Props total: 285 285
 jayvivz said:
Yaaaay OF finally finished, but this s**t has RARs inside of RARs so I gotta extract after I extract on some Xzibit s**t. I'll finally be playing in about 2 days.
Yo i hate that s**t too...extract...then...extract....then burn. s**t is :angry12::angry12:

Zarth be doing that s**t right.
 8 years ago '06        #1753
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 AyeDre said:
Yo i hate that s**t too...extract...then...extract....then burn. s**t is :angry12::angry12:

Zarth be doing that s**t right.
Nah not at all, Zarth is the best cuz he just has one set of like 7 RARs at a time, extract em and you're good, but I just downloaded off this other dude and it was like 30+ RARS and then inside those RARs are just 64 more RARs. Ugh man.
 8 years ago '08        #1754
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,535 | Props total: 285 285
 jayvivz said:
Nah not at all, Zarth is the best cuz he just has one set of like 7 RARs at a time, extract em and you're good, but I just downloaded off this other dude and it was like 30+ RARS and then inside those RARs are just 64 more RARs. Ugh man.
I meant Zarth does it the right way. lol not that he does it. Yeah we downloaded from the same person I think...imars?
 8 years ago '06        #1755
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 AyeDre said:
I meant Zarth does it the right way. lol not that he does it. Yeah we downloaded from the same person I think...imars?
Oh duh lol you didn't put a question mark, I can't read. And yeah same imars s**t. Smh @ so many damn RARs. Finally running it through ABGX again for good measure.
 8 years ago '08        #1756
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,535 | Props total: 285 285
 jayvivz said:
Oh duh lol you didn't put a question mark, I can't read. And yeah same imars s**t. Smh @ so many damn RARs. Finally running it through ABGX again for good measure.
Ive never ran anything through ABGX lol they going to smite me with the banhammer eventually.
 8 years ago '07        #1757
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 2017 2017
 AyeDre said:
Ive never ran anything through ABGX lol they going to smite me with the banhammer eventually.
be careful bro
 8 years ago '04        #1758
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,515 | Props total: 3746 3746
Zarth got some magic mythical powers according to those dudes on XBOX360ISO...
Some of those people think you won't get banned if you download "his version"..
 8 years ago '08        #1759
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,535 | Props total: 285 285
 str8_akademiks said:
Zarth got some magic mythical powers according to those dudes on XBOX360ISO...
Some of those people think you won't get banned if you download "his version"..
can you show me someone who has?
 8 years ago '04        #1760
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
not gonna lie..Live is pretty good..the achievements are also super easy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Article inside STAR (from STAR and Bucwild) is going to be joining Complex, announce..
117 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside This is wifey if I ever seen her
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Kevin Hart wins at Poker Exactly How You think He would
61 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside When you see your highschool bully
129 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Slim cutie with a bangin body
41 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Confessions Of A Music Industry Insider
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Turtle vs The Hare
29 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Scarlett Johansson firing shots at James Franco during this year's woma..
72 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy