The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
OT BREAKING: Tiger Woods Arrested For DUI In Florida. SMI..
147 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Yo why NBA pictures used to look so moist?
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside PartyNextDoor Dissing Drake?
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Raw...no pullout...no plan b
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1601
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 Spic said:
Whats Split vid anyways ?
from ABGX360

"If you put an Xbox 360 disc in a normal DVD video player you will see a screen that says, "To play this disc, put it in an Xbox 360 console." This happens because there's a DVD video partition on the disc which is split over both layers on original discs. On normal backups the video partition is all on layer 0, and hacked firmwares are supposed to redirect reads to the layer 1 video back to layer 0. However, it was discovered that some hacked firmware versions prior to the release of iXtreme were not doing this properly, and if the Xbox 360 host tried to read the entire video partition, the second part of it would be blank because the firmware started reading from layer 1 instead of continuing to read from layer 0 like it was supposed to. One solution to this problem was called SplitVid, and it works by appending the layer 1 video to the end of an iso (padded up to the proper position based on PFI) so that when these buggy firmwares start reading from layer 1 they will actually read the layer 1 video instead of blank data. The better solution is to simply upgrade your firmware to the latest iXtreme version because these old firmwares have even more security holes, even if you have a perfectly stealthed disc. iXtreme versions prior to v1.4 also have a bug in disc jitter (see 'Is there such a thing as a "bad kreon rip"?' for more on this). If you still want to add SplitVid (or even if you want to remove it) you can select your preference in the Misc tab. The default behavior is to not check for it and just leave it the way it is, because if you're using iXtreme firmware it doesn't matter if a backup has SplitVid or not; data past the game partition will not be readable by the Xbox 360 host."
 8 years ago '04        #1602
space
space
 bx kid said:
im at my homies house now and he's playing it rite now wit his brother on a banned box.. but on some real s**t does it matter if its p2p cause when a retail hits the database the p2p rip as well as the scene rip will all be patched the same so it really doesnt matter wheher you get this rip or wait for a scene rls
as long as its properly stealthed and ripped then you should be fine, atleast they are playing on a banned console. i personally wait for scene rips as as you can see p2p rippers can make many mistakes easily. hence why there has been 3-4 versions already of a p2p rip.
 8 years ago '05        #1603
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$35,547 | Props total: 7074 7074
I downloaded and played the latest one... backboards, crowds, and rims are all there.
 8 years ago '04        #1604
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,047 | Props total: 2196 2196
 Spic said:
Str8 When you hit your cap do you get a fine from the ISP or just slows a.ss download speeds ?
I think it's $1.25 per gigabyte. :(
 8 years ago '07        #1605
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$619 | Props total: 5 5
 famoussasjohn said:
from ABGX360

"If you put an Xbox 360 disc in a normal DVD video player you will see a screen that says, "To play this disc, put it in an Xbox 360 console." This happens because there's a DVD video partition on the disc which is split over both layers on original discs. On normal backups the video partition is all on layer 0, and hacked firmwares are supposed to redirect reads to the layer 1 video back to layer 0. However, it was discovered that some hacked firmware versions prior to the release of iXtreme were not doing this properly, and if the Xbox 360 host tried to read the entire video partition, the second part of it would be blank because the firmware started reading from layer 1 instead of continuing to read from layer 0 like it was supposed to. One solution to this problem was called SplitVid, and it works by appending the layer 1 video to the end of an iso (padded up to the proper position based on PFI) so that when these buggy firmwares start reading from layer 1 they will actually read the layer 1 video instead of blank data. The better solution is to simply upgrade your firmware to the latest iXtreme version because these old firmwares have even more security holes, even if you have a perfectly stealthed disc. iXtreme versions prior to v1.4 also have a bug in disc jitter (see 'Is there such a thing as a "bad kreon rip"?' for more on this). If you still want to add SplitVid (or even if you want to remove it) you can select your preference in the Misc tab. The default behavior is to not check for it and just leave it the way it is, because if you're using iXtreme firmware it doesn't matter if a backup has SplitVid or not; data past the game partition will not be readable by the Xbox 360 host."
Yeah, splitvid was a major issue in the earliest version's of iextreme causing some games not to read or boot properly...But all the latest versions of iextreme 1.5 and above have no problems with this....if you look in abgx360 you'll notice that by default, this check doesn't even run unless you set it to run.....So if your 1.5 and above you don't need to do the splitvid, or you can do it just to be safer.....But here are the abgx logs for both releases...

[pic - click to view]

Bad One

[pic - click to view]

Good One
 8 years ago '04        #1606
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 1138 1138
it works great
 8 years ago '06        #1607
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
Where is LIVE?!
 8 years ago '06        #1608
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Umm...why is there already an update for 2k10? I am NOT updating until I get a complete verification of what the f*ck it's for.
 8 years ago '06        #1609
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,666 | Props total: 1240 1240
 jayvivz said:
Umm...why is there already an update for 2k10? I am NOT updating until I get a complete verification of what the f*ck it's for.
ill update and let ya know...
 8 years ago '08        #1610
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
Trez either works for Microsoft or really dont give a f**k.
 8 years ago '07        #1611
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$619 | Props total: 5 5
 jayvivz said:
2K always does this...the did it with 2K9....they always have a patch just like last year....its safe....unless you wanna play the game with choppy graphics.....
 8 years ago '06        #1612
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,165 | Props total: 608 608
 Spic said:
Trez either works for Microsoft or really dont give a f**k.
It's really not that big of a deal. If you're gonna get banned, you're gonna get banned. You will pretty much never get banned on the spot for modding, it's the ban wave you gotta wait for. You can play 4 modded games and already get more than your money's worth for getting banned. 4 games = $240, which is probably a Arcade + tax + cost of modding. s**t, everyone should take the money they've saved from burning games and buy a 250GB Elite w/ MW2 and 2 black controllers when they get banned. It's only a matter of time :greetings10:
 8 years ago '06        #1613
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,666 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Comic Book Guy said:
It's really not that big of a deal. If you're gonna get banned, you're gonna get banned. You will pretty much never get banned on the spot for modding, it's the ban wave you gotta wait for. You can play 4 modded games and already get more than your money's worth for getting banned. 4 games = $240, which is probably a Arcade + tax + cost of modding. s**t, everyone should take the money they've saved from burning games and buy a 250GB Elite w/ MW2 and 2 black controllers when they get banned. It's only a matter of time :greetings10:
meh i dont care if that console does get banned im already picking up the 250gb elite when it drops so f**k it
 8 years ago '06        #1614
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 43 43
NBA.2K10.RF.MULTi5-XBOX360
 8 years ago '04        #1615
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 1138 1138
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I left that this rip downloading this morning before I went to work.. I hope there is no issues with it.. Although I hear it's a scene release.
 8 years ago '04        #1616
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
I say in the next two days itll be out, scene rip will be the proper one out. still playing batman, just got a new xbox and modded it, s**ts addictive!
09-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Called it!
 8 years ago '08        #1617
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,498 | Props total: 238 238
when is a group rip coming daaaamnit
 8 years ago '06        #1618
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
09-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Called it!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #1619
space
space
 AyeDre said:
when is a group rip coming daaaamnit
its out..
 8 years ago '04        #1620
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$324 | Props total: 9 9
My xbox just caught that RROD. FML

Last edited by datniggabstyle; 09-30-2009 at 10:22 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside EyeCandyBIGBODYBOOTY B!TCHBAAATTTLLEEE aka The Tank Battle: Jill Scott..
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Conner McGregor about to put hands on Floyd this Fall!
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Still Plays Drake's "Back To Back" Diss Track "For Motivation"
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What Hip Hop Producers Were Making in The 90's
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Happy Birthday Left Eye. She would've been 46
29 comments
1 day ago