The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rap/R&B group members that didn't actually contribute anything
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2009, 05:41 PM         #141
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
took me less than 2 hours to download it haha. ill burn it in a few and let you know, i think the AI will be fine, just depends on the difficulty.
i just remember playing the demo and that bi*ch would wander halfway across the map trying to f!ght off hordes of zombies by herself. i couldnt get to her in time to save her. i guess i just have to adjust the way i play if the comp is my partner.

yea it takes me like 2 and half to download a game. like 775kbps. i need the upgrade to 12mb so i can be a baller and have games in 20 minutes. im getting ready to burn it now. ill be playing it most of the night im sure, definitely not online though.
 8 years ago '06        #142
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,309 | Props total: 704 704
downloaded this game went i got home.. sh*t only took me 2 hours and im burning it now and we shall see how it goes from there

and btw it was already confirmed in the morning that it was wave 2 and not 3

Last edited by TreZ; 03-03-2009 at 05:55 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #143
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,675 | Props total: 154 154
 ill800 said:
i just remember playing the demo and that bi*ch would wander halfway across the map trying to f!ght off hordes of zombies by herself. i couldnt get to her in time to save her. i guess i just have to adjust the way i play if the comp is my partner.

yea it takes me like 2 and half to download a game. like 775kbps. i need the upgrade to 12mb so i can be a baller and have games in 20 minutes. im getting ready to burn it now. ill be playing it most of the night im sure, definitely not online though.
i probably wont play online, are there co-op achievements?
if there are then i will but if not then fu*k it ill burn it now..
 8 years ago '06        #144
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
i probably wont play online, are there co-op achievements?
if there are then i will but if not then fu*k it ill burn it now..
what kinda discs do you have?
 8 years ago '06        #145
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 0 0
free post.

yes i have to post in every thread even if i have nothing to say. i have no life.

8 years ago '06        #146
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
I needto switch back to normal... veteran is too fu*king hard specially when theres 50 mother fu*kers chasing after you
 8 years ago '04        #147
Big War|M 
space
space
$13,614 | Props total: 14 14
 BearWalken79 said:
What do you have?
Maximus/Garyopa Xtreme Hitachi v2.2 Stealth 8in1

i've had this for quite a while, and i've even survived the last ban wave...

EDIT: needless to say, i have one of the old hitachi drives...

Last edited by Big War; 03-03-2009 at 11:18 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #148
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 48 48
^^^ I hear you fam...but just make sure ur 1st in line when 1.6 drops to be on the safe side.
 8 years ago '04        #149
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,753 | Props total: 1549 1549
fu*k... What do i need to mod my 360 on my laptop?? I usually take it to some guy who does it for me but he's gonna be gone till the 20th.
I have a hitachi drive but I don't have a key (which is apparently needed).
 03-04-2009, 12:27 AM         #150
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you dont need to upgrade to play this. running fine on 1.5 for me.

first impressions: game is beautiful. best graphics ive seen so far. the character models and voice acting is superb. they seemed to have polished up the gameplay because it feels more fluid then the demo. still have to stand still to shoot.. i only played for about 15 minutes but this has all the makings of a great game
 8 years ago '04        #151
Big War|M 
space
space
$13,614 | Props total: 14 14
 Doe Stacks said:
^^^ I hear you fam...but just make sure ur 1st in line when 1.6 drops to be on the safe side.
yea, i thought about it, we'll see what happens, when i first tried to mod my sh*t, 1.4 wouldn't work for sh*t, that's why i ended up putting the Maximus on it...
 8 years ago '06        #152
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
space
$16,813 | Props total: 290 290
 str8_akademiks said:
fu*k... What do i need to mod my 360 on my laptop?? I usually take it to some guy who does it for me but he's gonna be gone till the 20th.
I have a hitachi drive but I don't have a key (which is apparently needed).
we cant post that kinda stuff here. sucks, i know, but oh well. should be some tutorials in my sig, or hit up #FW on efnet for tutorials
 8 years ago '04        #153
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,753 | Props total: 1549 1549
 ill800 said:
you dont need to upgrade to play this. running fine on 1.5 for me.

first impressions: game is beautiful. best graphics ive seen so far. the character models and voice acting is superb. they seemed to have polished up the gameplay because it feels more fluid then the demo. still have to stand still to shoot.. i only played for about 15 minutes but this has all the makings of a great game
I got a hitachi on ix 1.4 though... and 1.5 apparently reports bad angles so I'm not sure.
 8 years ago '04        #154
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,727 | Props total: 102 102
is the new resident evil stealthed ??? it said it failed the stealth check but people are playing it on live, im modding my xbox this weekend, i got everything i need for my BENQ drive.. =]
 03-04-2009, 05:58 PM         #155
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
I got a hitachi on ix 1.4 though... and 1.5 apparently reports bad angles so I'm not sure.
pretty sure it works fine on 1.4 as well
 8 years ago '06        #156
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
space
$16,813 | Props total: 290 290
trez, you bought an email off of kapice, right?

i asked around, seems like the only way its possible is if he uses stolen cc's to buy the codes.

so unless you're on some super-strong proxy, have fun getting fu*ked by the feds.

:greetings10:
 03-05-2009, 02:08 PM         #157
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My copy of RE5 takes a arm and a leg to sometimes work but on my cousins xbox it plays smooth. I think I modded his with Ixtreme f1.48x and mines the same but last night I think I upgraded to 1.5 and it's the same. I come home and my other cousin playin that sh1t right next to me. I dont' even want to see it lol, I want to enjoy it and be surprised.
 8 years ago '04        #158
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,675 | Props total: 154 154
 TreZ said:
what kinda discs do you have?
verbatims..got 1 left. need to go to best buy and see what they have. i saw memorex were 25 for 33? and a 50 pack for i think 60.
 8 years ago '06        #159
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
trez, you bought an email off of kapice, right?

i asked around, seems like the only way its possible is if he uses stolen cc's to buy the codes.

so unless you're on some super-strong proxy, have fun getting fu*ked by the feds.

:greetings10:
i believe it stopped working anyways.. and he made the email account so im pretty sure it would all be traced to him
 8 years ago '06        #160
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
ill give it away if anyone wants it but i havent gotten any points lately and i dont even try the live codes
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Jayz Stan.....BK Tidal Wave Disowns Her Mentor Taxstone...
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Find an IT Job Where You Can Work Remotely
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The REAL Chun Li
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
259 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Battle of the thickness DJ Duffey Vs DJ NIENA Drake OhhMannGoddDamm
22 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Yung Mazi shooter on camera (waffle House footage)
107 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dashiki booty
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is OJ Innocent: The Missing Evidence
90 comments
1 day ago