The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake tattoos portrait of Sade on his ribs and a bottle of cologne ..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Legendary Mafia Goon Depicted In Goodfellas Arrested With Got..
23 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LaVar Ball responds to LeBron & says "Can't Nobody Warn Me for Nothing"
158 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Chris Brown's No Good Baby Moms Got Humbled In Court
103 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1301
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,800 | Props total: 2193 2193
 AyeDre said:
How is WET? I heard it wasn't worth the download :(
Demo was nice, It's on some k!ll bill s**t. enough for me to download & play. Can't complain when I waste blanks on Damnation, Wanted, Raven Squad, Matt Hazard....let me stop.
 8 years ago '04        #1302
Da Ill One|M 4595 heat pts4595
space
space
$45,390 | Props total: 4610 4610
 slimgangsta18 said:
Demo was nice, It's on some k!ll bill s**t. enough for me to download & play. Can't complain when I waste blanks on Damnation, Wanted, Raven Squad, Matt Hazard....let me stop.
Damn son I thought you had good taste in games...lol j/k
 8 years ago '08        #1303
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,475 | Props total: 217 217
 slimgangsta18 said:
Ehh I think I'll pass I have like 2 discs left until tuesday when a new pack comes from newegg :applause: MUA2 and NFS got me anyway
 09-11-2009, 09:01 PM         #1304
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Download that Wet demo, it starts off kind of wack with a very Stranglehold feel. But once the second part goes into k!ll Bill mode it is crack, then into that Matrix mode f**king craaazy.
 8 years ago '06        #1305
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 43 43
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Having extraction issues with WET. Anyone had the same problem?
just look at which rar it seems to be corrupt and re-download it..
 8 years ago '09        #1306
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 811 811
Ultimate Alliance is fun so far, NFS is actually better than what I expected...I expected it to be more Gran Turismo like with no customization period...but it's pretty cool...still pissed they decided to f**k up the franchise and go this route but whatever...

<rant>
It seems like racing games are completely leaving the street racing genre...no games like tokyo xtreme, nfs underground, etc. are really coming out anymore...i mean midnight club la has awesome customization but i hate the whole open-world racing thing...i really wish they would go back to making games that revolve around modifying your car instead of just buy, race, repeat...
</rant>

Burning Wet now...hopefully it's fun demo was pretty cool kinda got repetitive though
 8 years ago '06        #1307
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$16,945 | Props total: 458 458
NFS Shift is a p2p rip, for what its worth
 8 years ago '06        #1308
space
space
whenever i play a game i post up some detailed impressions for everyone. can't somebody do the same? i'm looking for reviews on UA2, WET and Shift. post up some real info, props for some good impressions
 8 years ago '04        #1309
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,680 | Props total: 157 157
Id post some info but my xbox I rrod so i can do s**t until I mod my new lite-on. Wet looks like garbage. I'd watch gameplay of the games to determine.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #1310
Vincent_Chase 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,595 | Props total: 451 451
How is that MUA2 based on your honest opinions? I never played the first one, looks kinda wack but what do I know...I have yet to play it..
 8 years ago '08        #1311
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
f**k my mua2 has been loadig for about 4-5 mins..should I turn it off an back on? Damn I hope I dnt have to redo the part I jus inished...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #1312
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
What the f**k...after I beat a certain part it goes to a cutscene then after that it loads and loads and loads...I installed the game to my HD..that ain't the problem...damn anyone else pretty far in marvel ultimate alliance 2 yet? Disc ain't scratched...any ideas anyone??? =[
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1313
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 4 4
Sometimes games hang when I install to my HD.
 8 years ago '08        #1314
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Sometimes games hang when I install to my HD.
Well it wouldn't load first then I installed it to see if that helped but nope
 8 years ago '08        #1315
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
cool i had the 1337th post lol now someone help me about the game

edit nvm JaiMega did lol
 8 years ago '06        #1316
space
space
Yeah WET's demo wasn't anything great but I'm wondering if there's any substance there in the campaign. Had this on my radar since the beginning of the year.

I'm hearing UA2 is pretty good, people like a lot of the different characters, costumes and their powers, and playing both sides of the campaign will put the gameplay between 10-15 hours, possibly more.
 09-12-2009, 01:51 PM         #1317
Daiquone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has anyone seen Dead Fantasy on youtube? ITS SICK
 8 years ago '07        #1318
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,310 | Props total: 969 969
 Big War said:
jealous?

yea, i burned HW a couple days ago, and d/l'ed ninja blade tonight...

[code]
Race_Pro_RF_XBOX360-VORTEX[/code]

also leaked for those who didn't get the pal version...
if i have a secure disc can does it matter if its pal or ntsc?
 8 years ago '06        #1319
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
xbox360iso is down

NFS Shift
While I haven't been a fan of the NFS series pretty much ever shift caught my eye because it's very different from the rest.

When you first start the game EA has you do a test run around the track. What this test run will do is keep track of how your handling the track and car. At the end it will look at these stats and then give you results base on your performance. Perform horribly and your looking at easy AI, no car damage, and all a.ssists on. Perform great and its the opposite. Ofcourse your not forced into these options as you can test out their results OR tweak the options to your liking. If they have the difficulty set to easy, you can set it to hard.

While the graphics aren't anything to drool over (IMO) their still good while the game runs very smooth. The sense of speed is there. If your in the c*ckpit view, the faster you go more you go into tunnel vision ie The road becomes the focus point while everything else gets a bit blurry. You also have the option of turning off the entire HUD by easily pressing the D-Pad.

You can do the typical paint jobs with different finishes (gloss, metallic, candy, pearl, chrome, matte, flip) and Vinyls. It's a little disapointing that EA didn't take a page from Forza and allow you to copy whatever work you did on one side of the car and put it on the other side. Instead, you have to manually put it on. There are a good selections of rims to choose from. One thing I don't like is instead of highlighting the rim and giving you a preview of what it would look like you have to install the rims on your car in order to see what they look like. Minor thing but it's annoying having to choose "Yes" to install the rim. The Upgrade kits are your typical Stage 1,2,3 kits with choices of Drivetrain, Engine, Turbo, Brake, Suspension, Tires. You also have options for Aerodynamics & Race Parts. Race Parts are a bit overpriced IMO, $3k for a race exhaust? Ofcourse all of the stuff mentioned above are not all unlocked from the start. Higher your Driver Profile the more that's available.

Onto the Driver Profile. There are 50 levels. Each level gives your prizes (Sponsorship money, upgrade unlocks, garage slots etc.) While you race you will earn points for doing certain things like Drafting, following the Race Line, Spinning an oppenent. The more you do the more the points bar on top of the screen fills up. Once that fills up any points you earn will be doubled. The doubled points will only last for X amount of time. Driver Profile also keeps track of what kind of driver your are with Precision and Aggressive points. There are also 18 different types of Badges to earn. Some badges are Trading Paint, Clean Overtake, Dirty Overtake, Drafting, Perfect Launch, Difficulty. There are 2 levels for the Badges - Minor & Master. Once you complete all requirements for the Minor Badge (ie. Drafting 250 Opponents) you earn a Master Badge. I forgot what a Master Badge does. I don't think much except add points to your Driver Profile.

Not much to say about the even types. Regular racing, Car Battles, Time Attacks, Drifting, Endurance.

If your a fan of Forza or Gran Turismo and like Tuning your car then your in luck as NFS:S has plenty of options for you to tinker with -
  • Tires & Brakes - F/R Tire Pressure, Brake Balance
  • Alignment - Steering Lock, Caster Angle, F/R Toe Angle, F/R Camber, F/R Ride Height
  • Springs & Dampers - F/R Sway Bar, F/R Sprint Rate, F/R Bump Stop Length, F/R Damper Slow/Fast Bump, F/R Damper Slow/Fast Rebound
  • Differential - Limited Slip Accel/Deccel Lock, Limited Slip Preload, Visco Electronic Lock
  • Gearing - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & Final Gear Ratio
  • Aerodynamics - F/R Downforce, Cooler Radiator Opening, Brake Duct Opening

So as you can see EA didn't short out with the tuning options. Be aware tho that you must upgrade your car in order to unlock some of these tuning options.

In the Gameplay options menu you can Adjust the Controls for - Steering Dead Zone, Accelerator Dead Zone, Brake Dead Zone, Steering/Acceleration/Braking/Speed Steering Sensitivity, Inverse Shifting, Camera Y Axis.

So there you have it. If you need your racing fix until the heavyweights come out then NFS:S is def worth the try. The racing good, smooth and enjoyable. Best of all there is no annoying played out Hip Hop tracks playing, eventho the random noises they have playing throughout the menu's isn't any better.

Hopefully this helps someone.

Pz :greetings10:
thats what im talking about, props. especially if you wrote that yourself particularly for this thread. thats some real s**t. somebody should do the same for UA2 and WET

Jae_Mike said:
if i have a secure disc can does it matter if its pal or ntsc?
secure disc? not sure what youre asking, NTSC is for USA, Canada and a few others. PAL is for European countries. Somebody else should be able to expand on the region specifics if you want.
 8 years ago '05        #1320
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Wet is fun as s**t.

Way better than MUA2.

It's on some straight Tarantino/Kill Biil/Pulp Fiction s**t. Lots of Homage to those 2 films and Tarantino in general (won't spoil it.) It's really a video game that's a movie and fun as f**k.

When Rubi starts talkin' s**t to people, it's nothing but hilarity.

The gameplay is similar to that of Stranglehold I guess, though I only played that demo, the slow-mo in Wet reminds me more of Max Payne more than any other game that's done the slow-mo s**t. It's steezy some of the s**t you can pull off.
It has some platforming involved but it's not intuitive at all like Uncharted, Prince of Persia, AC, etc. It's pretty sloppy actually but I haven't ran into any problems other than it looking weird.

It's got challenges a-la Batman:AA (kill certain amount of peeps) and some like Mirror's Edge (time runs)

Upgrade system is exactly the same as all beat/shoot-'em-ups. Get points for k!lling, multiplier, style, etc. And spend it to unlock new moves and upgrade current weapons.

Played it for like 3hrs in between last night and today and definitely felt it was worth the blank, much more than that MUA2 gheyness.

Only complaint is that the graphics are sub-par and look like some PS2 s**t @ times, and that her jump animation is just as retarded as the Fallout 3 jump
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband Supports Wife In Court After She Fu€Ks 14yr Old Numerous Times..
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2011 Birdman's up and coming albums: What happen to dat boy?
33 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Goons Of The Industry Episode 6..... "Wayne Perry"
184 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave is back! Netflix now
232 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No one offered him a seat... Picture says a thousand words.
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Anatomy Teacher Turns Herself In After Going Too Far With Student
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cyhi The Prynce New Freestyle Going for the Crown
49 comments
1 day ago