The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might as well start saving up for those child support payments now.....
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LET IT BURN! Usher Paying Bishes $1M For Giving 'Em Herpes. Get Yo Bis..
167 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside School Asks 100 Graffiti Artists To Paint It Before Renovation
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside **Why**, was the U.S. Flag... **blowing, on the moon???!**
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-10-2009, 12:19 PM         #1241
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
Listen homie, take your "I know what serious means" b.s. to the proper forum, Knowledge Corner awaits you. I'm here to post information regarding the topic, I was contributing to the topic at hand, you're going off-topic just to take a jab at me. You think I take this s**t seriously? As in, hold it in regard to the "serious" things you listed off? Thanks for your "grasp" on reality, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm a nerd.. I take pride in being able to fix all my friends computers, I'm on top of the music and movie leak game.. I'm on top of 99% of the good deals/hustles posted online.. but lets take a look at you.. trying to be a hard a.ss on a computer, posting a chick in your avy who you either probably don't even know in real life, or you know who she is in real life but she could give two s**ts about you.. see, I'm willing to admit where I stand.. you keep hiding whatever it is you need to hide.

I'm an "obsessive internet lame" because I don't post about real life s**t in a 360 modding topic. Come see me in real life if you wanna talk about real life s**t. My address has been posted on Boxden before. Brush up and come get at me
 TreZ said:

Comic Book Guy said:
trying to be a hard a.ss on a computer, posting a chick in your avy who you either probably don't even know in real life, or you know who she is in real life but she could give two s**ts about you
*looks at your avy* :mamoru2:
 09-10-2009, 12:21 PM         #1242
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
I got a muppet baby as my avatar, kid. You think I seriously give a f**k about this internet s**t? Like I got some reputation to fill, with a fake broad or something? f**k outta here.
People post whatever pics in their avy because they like them. Not to fill a reputation. Anyway, you're going off topic.

Back to the original topic at hand.
 8 years ago '06        #1243
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
Right, because you like Ken Kutaragi so much, you photoshopped his face onto Jesus holding PS3. Not because you got an alias reputation to fill, or anything.
 8 years ago '06        #1244
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 52 52
Marvel_Ultimate_Alliance_2_XBOX360-SPARE
 8 years ago '06        #1245
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
Marvel_Ultimate_Alliance_2_XBOX360-SPARE
damn NHL better be following suit
 8 years ago '04        #1246
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 45 45
waitin on need for speed and nhl

Need_for_Speed_Shift_PAL_XBOX360-MARVEL could be fake

Last edited by kukkudo; 09-10-2009 at 01:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1247
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,702 | Props total: 190 190
 kukkudo said:
waitin on need for speed and nhl

Need_for_Speed_Shift_PAL_XBOX360-MARVEL could be fake
probably is because i believe that was put out after dirt 2 leaked and was confirmed fake.
 8 years ago '05        #1248
juny 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,697 | Props total: 28 28
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 XBOX360-SPARE
 8 years ago '08        #1249
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
Marvel is real. I think so lmao Kinda new to this Mod thing.
 8 years ago '04        #1250
space
space
 Spic said:
Marvel is real. I think so lmao Kinda new to this Mod thing.
marvel is a real group, but someone is posting fake releases of games under their name and password protecting the files, which would make it fake.
basically go by this website

if its not on the website, then it aint real!

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 09-10-2009 at 01:37 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1251
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,879 | Props total: 2683 2683
 famoussasjohn said:
marvel is a real group, but someone is posting fake releases of games under their name and password protecting the files, which would make it fake.
basically go by this website

if its not on the website, then it aint real!
That Batman & Madden 2010 was real and it was out before abgx
 8 years ago '04        #1252
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
That Batman & Madden 2010 was real and it was out before abgx
if they are not scene rips, the site doesn't put it on for a while, but group rips are usually an hour or so after.

it takes a few hours for it to update, but that site is helpful to when it says if its region free and what regions it will play on. although abgx360 does that for you as well, but that site is useful as well.
 8 years ago '06        #1253
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,850 | Props total: 1551 1551
damn marvel 2 is taking forever.. has anyone played the game yet?
 8 years ago '06        #1254
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
if they are not scene rips, the site doesn't put it on for a while, but group rips are usually an hour or so after.

it takes a few hours for it to update, but that site is helpful to when it says if its region free and what regions it will play on. although abgx360 does that for you as well, but that site is useful as well.
ABGX had some patch files on a game (Red Faction if I recall correctly) that actually made the game a dirty rip. I know ABGX is the universal method for verifying rips, but nothing is perfect. If you're the type that's worried about getting banned, your best bet is to wait a few days after a release leaks to see if any problems arise.
 8 years ago '04        #1255
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
ABGX had some patch files on a game (Red Faction if I recall correctly) that actually made the game a dirty rip. I know ABGX is the universal method for verifying rips, but nothing is perfect. If you're the type that's worried about getting banned, your best bet is to wait a few days after a release leaks to see if any problems arise.
depending on the game, like MW2 i will wait to verify on-line but i will be playing single player as early as I can..i stayed away from red faction, game looked like s**t. i only wait to verify games if i know i will play on-line with..
 8 years ago '04        #1256
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,742 | Props total: 254 254
 TreZ said:
i got it home already burned just stuck in class popping it in the 360 once i get back home
 8 years ago '05        #1257
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Comic Book Guy said:
Wait a sec, you go on some real-life tirade on a message board, not even on-topic or in the correct forum by the way, but I'm the one who's mad? And then you post up a bunch of gif's and pics as a rebuttal?

That makes sense.

I got a muppet baby as my avatar, kid. You think I seriously give a f**k about this internet s**t? Like I got some reputation to fill, with a fake broad or something? f**k outta here.

I thought you would've realized by now it was all jokes. Like I only said 100x... It's not that serious. Really. It's the internet. It was all malarkey, no need to catch feelings and reassert yourself of your macho-ness.

Go buy a sense of humor.

And wtf does the chick in the avy have to do with anything? I was messing with you directly about a matter concerning Xbox 360 and bannings. How does that in any way involve the chick in the avy?

I just don't understand anything anymore.

P.S. Anybody play Marvel yet? Any good?
 8 years ago '04        #1258
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 1150 1150
 TreZ said:
yea. its pretty fun. but i only played it for like 20 mins.. football started
 8 years ago '09        #1259
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,954 | Props total: 851 851
Wish I knew somebody else with a modded xbox so we could play Ultimate Alliance together...but I'd prolly be better off waiting to go online until it verifies lol

Last edited by DJ Idol; 09-10-2009 at 07:19 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1260
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,879 | Props total: 2683 2683
That Raiden IV is a classic, it's fun

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is nice...playing now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What is this "pull out" you speak of?
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Bad Gal Ri Ri Back At It With The sh-ts
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Wayne sold his Miami Beachfront property last month for 50% less then the ..
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This Is How The Elite Controls What We See In Movies (Anonymous)
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie admits that the Cavs are back to being a lottery team once Bron leaves
89 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How to take care of your husband (From a 1950's home economics book)
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden piping 21 Savage girl in the bathroom
243 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 19 - Baltimore Cop Unknowingly Records Himself Planting Drugs Durin..
124 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy