The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 90
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1221
Afekz 
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
^^ But at the end of the day CBG, what you and all other obsessive internet lames like yourself fail to realize is that...It's not that serious.


Xbox 360 = Not that serious.
Playing back-ups = Not that serious.
Being banned from XBL = Not that serious.

Now to differentiate:

Losing your job = Serious.
Getting in a car crash = Serious.
Finding out your girl is pregnant after you've just lost your job and crashed your car = Serious.
Finding out that kid ain't yours = Serious.
Internet = Serious.

Y'all need a different hobby. Seriously.
 8 years ago '06        #1222
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
 Afekz said:
^^ But at the end of the day CBG, what you and all other obsessive internet lames like yourself fail to realize is that...It's not that serious.


Xbox 360 = Not that serious.
Playing back-ups = Not that serious.
Being banned from XBL = Not that serious.

Now to differentiate:

Losing your job = Serious.
Getting in a car crash = Serious.
Finding out your girl is pregnant after you've just lost your job and crashed your car = Serious.
Finding out that kid ain't yours = Serious.
Internet = Serious.

Y'all need a different hobby. Seriously.
:agreement6: :agreement6:

Waits for him to come around and throw up every little negative thing I said about this thread
 8 years ago '04        #1223
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 TreZ said:
:agreement6: :agreement6:

Waits for him to come around and throw up every little negative thing I said about this thread
1500 post later this thread isn't needed Trez...

lol
 8 years ago '08        #1224
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Afekz said:
^^ But at the end of the day CBG, what you and all other obsessive internet lames like yourself fail to realize is that...It's not that serious.


Xbox 360 = Not that serious.
Playing back-ups = Not that serious.
Being banned from XBL = Not that serious.

Now to differentiate:

Losing your job = Serious.
Getting in a car crash = Serious.
Finding out your girl is pregnant after you've just lost your job and crashed your car = Serious.
Finding out that kid ain't yours = Serious.
Internet = Serious.

Y'all need a different hobby. Seriously.
why so serious
 8 years ago '06        #1225
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
 RedLite said:
is fatboi1 legit? anybody deal with him b4?
where you located?
 8 years ago '04        #1226
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I mod 360's for $20 with two games...you just gotta pay for shipping to me...i'm in Colorado now but i'll be at my other house in Chicago starting November...so hit me up if you want your system done
 8 years ago '04        #1227
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Da Ill One said:
I mod 360's for $20 with two games...you just gotta pay for shipping to me...i'm in Colorado now but i'll be at my other house in Chicago starting November...so hit me up if you want your system done
what drives do you mod? all? including the new lite-on 83850c?
 8 years ago '04        #1228
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 famoussasjohn said:
what drives do you mod? all? including the new lite-on 83850c?
I can do the lite-on but i prefer not too...but yeah I can do all drives...if I have the games you want already downloaded then it's about a two day trun around (from teh day I receive it back in the mail on it's way to you two days later) in most cases...if i Have to dl the game...then it might delay it a day or two depending on how fast i can find the game...
 8 years ago '05        #1229
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Why don't you just keep them all on an external HDD. That's what I'm going to do with my s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #1230
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 JaiMega said:
Why don't you just keep them all on an external HDD. That's what I'm going to do with my s**t.
I do but I don't have every game ever released...nor Do I download everything released just for the hell of it...if someone requests a game then i'll get it...but like if noone ever requests Dirt 2, i'll never Dl it because i don't want the game...
 8 years ago '04        #1231
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
the new lite-on is a lot easier than the previous lite-on, this one was released a couple months back and does not require a probe.
 8 years ago '04        #1232
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 famoussasjohn said:
the new lite-on is a lot easier than the previous lite-on, this one was released a couple months back and does not require a probe.
Not really, I'll say it's on the same level of modding difficulty. Reality of it, all you doing is sticking the probe in the R707 hole with the tray half open to get the key, after that the hard part is done.
 8 years ago '04        #1233
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 slimgangsta18 said:
Not really, I'll say it's on the same level of modding difficulty. Reality of it, all you doing is sticking the probe in the R707 hole with the tray half open to get the key, after that the hard part is done.
the new lite-on requires no probe, it just released..look it up 83850c, probes will damage the new drive.

free-key generates the information you need, instead of probing, which you cant do to this drive.
 8 years ago '06        #1234
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
Darkest_Of_Days_USA_XBOX360-MOONWALKER
 8 years ago '06        #1235
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1099 1099
 Afekz said:
^^ But at the end of the day CBG, what you and all other obsessive internet lames like yourself fail to realize is that...It's not that serious.


Xbox 360 = Not that serious.
Playing back-ups = Not that serious.
Being banned from XBL = Not that serious.

Now to differentiate:

Losing your job = Serious.
Getting in a car crash = Serious.
Finding out your girl is pregnant after you've just lost your job and crashed your car = Serious.
Finding out that kid ain't yours = Serious.
Internet = Serious.

Y'all need a different hobby. Seriously.
Listen homie, take your "I know what serious means" b.s. to the proper forum, Knowledge Corner awaits you. I'm here to post information regarding the topic, I was contributing to the topic at hand, you're going off-topic just to take a jab at me. You think I take this s**t seriously? As in, hold it in regard to the "serious" things you listed off? Thanks for your "grasp" on reality, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm a nerd.. I take pride in being able to fix all my friends computers, I'm on top of the music and movie leak game.. I'm on top of 99% of the good deals/hustles posted online.. but lets take a look at you.. trying to be a hard a.ss on a computer, posting a chick in your avy who you either probably don't even know in real life, or you know who she is in real life but she could give two s**ts about you.. see, I'm willing to admit where I stand.. you keep hiding whatever it is you need to hide.

I'm an "obsessive internet lame" because I don't post about real life s**t in a 360 modding topic. Come see me in real life if you wanna talk about real life s**t. My address has been posted on Boxden before. Brush up and come get at me
 8 years ago '06        #1236
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
 Comic Book Guy said:
Listen homie, take your "I know what serious means" b.s. to the proper forum, Knowledge Corner awaits you. I'm here to post information regarding the topic, I was contributing to the topic at hand, you're going off-topic just to take a jab at me. You think I take this s**t seriously? As in, hold it in regard to the "serious" things you listed off? Thanks for your "grasp" on reality, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm a nerd.. I take pride in being able to fix all my friends computers, I'm on top of the music and movie leak game.. I'm on top of 99% of the good deals/hustles posted online.. but lets take a look at you.. trying to be a hard a.ss on a computer, posting a chick in your avy who you either probably don't even know in real life, or you know who she is in real life but she could give two s**ts about you.. see, I'm willing to admit where I stand.. you keep hiding whatever it is you need to hide.

I'm an "obsessive internet lame" because I don't post about real life s**t in a 360 modding topic. Come see me in real life if you wanna talk about real life s**t. My address has been posted on Boxden before. Brush up and come get at me
 8 years ago '07        #1237
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
 Comic Book Guy said:
Listen homie, take your "I know what serious means" b.s. to the proper forum, Knowledge Corner awaits you. I'm here to post information regarding the topic, I was contributing to the topic at hand, you're going off-topic just to take a jab at me. You think I take this s**t seriously? As in, hold it in regard to the "serious" things you listed off? Thanks for your "grasp" on reality, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm a nerd.. I take pride in being able to fix all my friends computers, I'm on top of the music and movie leak game.. I'm on top of 99% of the good deals/hustles posted online.. but lets take a look at you.. trying to be a hard a.ss on a computer, posting a chick in your avy who you either probably don't even know in real life, or you know who she is in real life but she could give two s**ts about you.. see, I'm willing to admit where I stand.. you keep hiding whatever it is you need to hide.

I'm an "obsessive internet lame" because I don't post about real life s**t in a 360 modding topic. Come see me in real life if you wanna talk about real life s**t. My address has been posted on Boxden before. Brush up and come get at me
Maybe I am looking to deep into this...but a summary of his rant is that folks obsess over the possibility of getting banned so much that its borderline insane. If folks don't wanna get banned, then don't mod your xbox....If your xbox gets banned, a new one is 200 bucks which is a small price to pay for the thousands of dollars worth of games that you have stored on your computer.....I would have to agree with his whole arguement.
 8 years ago '05        #1238
Afekz 
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 ILayLowFoShow said:
Maybe I am looking to deep into this...but a summary of his rant is that folks obsess over the possibility of getting banned so much that its borderline insane. If folks don't wanna get banned, then don't mod your xbox....If your xbox gets banned, a new one is 200 bucks which is a small price to pay for the thousands of dollars worth of games that you have stored on your computer.....I would have to agree with his whole arguement.
:applause:


And thanks for reaffirming my post CBG.
 Afekz said:
Internet = Serious.
 Afekz said:
Internet = Serious.
 Afekz said:
Internet = Serious.
 Afekz said:
Internet = Serious.
 Afekz said:
Internet = Serious.
 Afekz said:
Internet = Serious.
 Afekz said:
Internet = Serious.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]




RELEASE THE GIFs! LET IT LOAD!!

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #1239
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 slimgangsta18 said:
Not really, I'll say it's on the same level of modding difficulty. Reality of it, all you doing is sticking the probe in the R707 hole with the tray half open to get the key, after that the hard part is done.
Nah the new Lite-on drives require no probe at all..Very easy to modd.
 8 years ago '06        #1240
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1099 1099
Wait a sec, you go on some real-life tirade on a message board, not even on-topic or in the correct forum by the way, but I'm the one who's mad? And then you post up a bunch of gif's and pics as a rebuttal?

That makes sense.

I got a muppet baby as my avatar, kid. You think I seriously give a f**k about this internet s**t? Like I got some reputation to fill, with a fake broad or something? f**k outta here.


Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 09-10-2009 at 01:16 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy