The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 274
Image(s) inside The Chipotle Conspiracy Theory
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 169
NBA Stephen A Smith threatens to go "NUCLEAR" on Lebron James
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside Jessica Alba Billion Dollar Booty Meat
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Akademiks "If This Was Any Other Era of Rap, Meek exposing Drake? Drake..
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,704 | Props total: 192 192
 TreZ said:
damn not good.. i hope re5 doesn't have the nxe update on it
im sure most games will have this now, well just have to update to 1.6 when it releases.
 03-02-2009, 01:21 PM         #102
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
what do you think abgx stands for?
alt.binaries.games.xbox360..


but you can get to that page by clicking this link thats on the page -
lol i thought it was program to check to see if your games were ripped properly and that was some kind of report site for it. i see

but this new security feature should be able to be handled if ripped properly, like another poster said. but i always upgrade firmware anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #103
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,704 | Props total: 192 192
 ill800 said:
lol i thought it was program to check to see if your games were ripped properly and that was some kind of report site for it. i see

but this new security feature should be able to be handled if ripped properly, like another poster said. but i always upgrade firmware anyway.
the site shows whats released.
the program is called ABGX360 to check releases.
ixtreme 1.6 should be here sooner or later, they are finishing up ixtreme 1.5 for one of the drives, and then going straight into 1.6 so ill be staying at ixtreme 1.4 until there is the 1.6 update.
 03-02-2009, 02:42 PM         #104
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
the site shows whats released.
the program is called ABGX360 to check releases.
ixtreme 1.6 should be here sooner or later, they are finishing up ixtreme 1.5 for one of the drives, and then going straight into 1.6 so ill be staying at ixtreme 1.4 until there is the 1.6 update.
im going to be pissed if i cant play re5 when it leaks. i just recently upgraded to the 1.5....although re5 seems like a game that you will HAVE to play with a friend because the ai was absolutely horrible in the demo.
 8 years ago '06        #105
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,879 | Props total: 1569 1569
damn so john when 1.6 comes out hit me up and we'll upgrade our 360s to 1.6
 8 years ago '04        #106
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,704 | Props total: 192 192
 TreZ said:
damn so john when 1.6 comes out hit me up and we'll upgrade our 360s to 1.6
i mean the releases should work on mine because im running ixtreme 1.4
but i want the extra security haha.

[CODE]Tom.Clancys.H.A.W.X.USA.READNFO.XBOX360-x360inT[/CODE]



Yes as showen below this game also has the new wave of data

FW fix is coming announced today IX1.6 new vid support

these games will be playable on all mods very soon bare with us.

so like they said all new releases..fu*king NXE

do you have a benq now trez?
 03-02-2009, 04:21 PM         #107
Upstate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sadface.

terrible news today.
 8 years ago '08        #108
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 1332 1332
when did 1.5 come out?

if i got my xbox modded in Oct/Nov would i have 1.4 or 1.5?
 8 years ago '06        #109
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,256 | Props total: 687 687
 El Fuerte said:
when did 1.5 come out?

if i got my xbox modded in Oct/Nov would i have 1.4 or 1.5?
you probably got 1.4

this got moved.. can we at least get the BXGS VIP requirements posted publicly? this is a little ridiculous.
 8 years ago '06        #110
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,256 | Props total: 687 687
this thread broke none of the following rules:

* Tutorials on how to mod a console (be it Software or Hardware)
* Links to above tutorials
* New threads asking how to, or where to get

edit: i wrongfully accused p-hill of moving this, based off our previous discussion. i jumped the gun; i apologize. thanks for moving it back.

but, if it wasn't p-hill, who was it? and why? this thread isn't breaking any rules. wasn't p-hill or jann, that narrows it down to three...


Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 03-02-2009 at 04:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #111
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,704 | Props total: 192 192
 Supa Mario 910 said:
How can you find out what FW is installed?
there isnt a way to actually find out unless you did the firmware update yourself..which you should have done..
 8 years ago '06        #112
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,879 | Props total: 1569 1569
 famoussasjohn said:
i mean the releases should work on mine because im running ixtreme 1.4
but i want the extra security haha.

[CODE]Tom.Clancys.H.A.W.X.USA.READNFO.XBOX360-x360inT[/CODE]



Yes as showen below this game also has the new wave of data

FW fix is coming announced today IX1.6 new vid support

these games will be playable on all mods very soon bare with us.

so like they said all new releases..fu*king NXE

do you have a benq now trez?
yeah i have a benq and im on 1.4 go on aim
 8 years ago '06        #113
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,256 | Props total: 687 687
you guys need 1.41 non stealth... i think...
 8 years ago '06        #114
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,879 | Props total: 1569 1569
ill find out when re5 leaks
 8 years ago '04        #115
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,704 | Props total: 192 192
i need DL discs..gonna try memorex hopefully they work just as good as verbatims.
 8 years ago '06        #116
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,256 | Props total: 687 687
whats your burner
 8 years ago '04        #117
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,704 | Props total: 192 192
 Comic Book Guy said:
whats your burner
samsung sh-s202n
 8 years ago '06        #118
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,879 | Props total: 1569 1569
i had problems with memorex.. burned at 2.4 with imgburn and still didnt work
 03-02-2009, 07:53 PM         #119
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
i had problems with memorex.. burned at 2.4 with imgburn and still didnt work
not me. all memorex. all flawless. burned @ an avg of 4x, sometimes 8x.
 8 years ago '06        #120
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,256 | Props total: 687 687
it falls back on your burner and i believe your 360 drive. theres not much info on it, though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Lil bad ass Houston thot, and oh yes she is really bad
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Hi Felicia... She looking good off them drugs
98 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Woman Caught On Tape Setting Up Husbands Murder
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Henry Cavill’s Mustache Hinders ‘Justice League’ Reshoots
59 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Niggas carjacking Uber's and stealing Rollie's on camera now?
236 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside NBA 2k18 First Screenshots
120 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Webbie has Seizure on Instagram Live God help me
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside VIVID details on how 50Cent was seconds away from KILLING SUPREME You g..
143 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy