The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Amazing!!! 😘😘😘😘😘
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Can't make it to the Booty Club this weekend.......don't worry BX, I Go..
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Young boy goes to columbia
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Y'all Gotta see the Ass and Thighs on this African MILF
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #11821
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 43 43
email him asking for proof....
 4 years ago '04        #11822
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,691 | Props total: 37 37
I tried texting but no response
 4 years ago '04        #11823
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,695 | Props total: 168 168
 codizzle101 said:
This guy is claiming to have games that aren't even finished . sh*t is a scam
"PRE-ORDER ANY OF THE OTHER GAMES ASAP!"
 08-20-2013, 11:35 PM         #11824
Dannyisastud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YngSwift said:
I tried texting but no response
He replied to me with this

I have the copies..I'll be arriving home at 8 in da morning. I'll be returning calls then. Thanks.

He is in Irvine ca btw
 4 years ago '06        #11825
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,092 | Props total: 536 536
Selling it early for retail price?
 08-20-2013, 11:39 PM         #11826
Dannyisastud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 old english D said:
Selling it early for retail price?
My guess is they are stolen, he has 10 xbox and 10.ps3
 08-20-2013, 11:40 PM         #11827
CTkilla123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he will ship it to me ill cop a copy
 4 years ago '06        #11828
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 43 43
anyone in here rip games or have a x360usb pro 2?
 4 years ago '08        #11829
cmac101 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$836 | Props total: 255 255
I can rip Nd got USB pro
 08-21-2013, 12:40 AM         #11830
Dannyisastud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.... Madden? lol
 4 years ago '12        #11831
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
same here im able to rip
 4 years ago '08        #11832
cmac101 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$836 | Props total: 255 255
Just seen the x360 logo on my private site and it was a PAL version of splinter cell

 4 years ago '06        #11833
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$556 | Props total: 37 37
2 days till season pass .... we done , Another fail . this all started with "GATOR " 2 years ago !!! WE GOT THE GATOR JINX ON US
 08-21-2013, 10:48 AM         #11834
CTkilla123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf happened to the scene tho, they used to grab madden quick, now were lucky if we get any game the friday before release
 4 years ago '06        #11835
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 43 43
 codizzle101 said:
2 days till season pass .... we done , Another fail . this all started with "GATOR " 2 years ago !!! WE GOT THE GATOR JINX ON US
I remember that stupid sh*t smhhhh..



n*ggas don't know how to keep their mouth shut...thats why sh*t is soo slow..

"ripping" was once fun...learning new sh*t/people/tricks...now people just wanna sit back and brag about every fu*king thing (giving out info thats suppose to be secured)..sh*t ain even worth the troubles nowadays....
 4 years ago '06        #11836
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 43 43
 CTkilla123 said:
Wtf happened to the scene tho, they used to grab madden quick, now were lucky if we get any game the friday before release
kinda falls in with my post above...there are "scene" people with the game (they just don't care to rip that sh*t)..and I really can't say I blame em..but as I said before..soo many people don't care about the "security" of sh*t like how it USED to be..people fail to realize..it doesn't happen everyday of course..but people do get tracked/caught up because of ignorant people running their mouth..
 08-21-2013, 11:23 AM         #11837
CTkilla123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
kinda falls in with my post above...there are "scene" people with the game (they just don't care to rip that sh*t)..and I really can't say I blame em..but as I said before..soo many people don't care about the "security" of sh*t like how it USED to be..people fail to realize..it doesn't happen everyday of course..but people do get tracked/caught up because of ignorant people running their mouth..
I agree people nowadays have to brag about anything possible, lets just hope GTA V doesn't take this long
 4 years ago '04        #11838
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,672 | Props total: 1106 1106
sh*t beat saints row with 2 days spare. Told yall madden wont be here till friday.
 4 years ago '04        #11839
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 681 681
 CTkilla123 said:
I agree people nowadays have to brag about anything possible, lets just hope GTA V doesn't take this long
Not to bring up bad news but how many discs y'all think GTA is going to be? If it wasn't for the online factor I'd get GTA for my PS3 rather than my 360 but GTA online might be worth playing and my PS3 ain't getting online in it's current state.
 4 years ago '12        #11840
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
 Tikyle2 said:
Not to bring up bad news but how many discs y'all think GTA is going to be? If it wasn't for the online factor I'd get GTA for my PS3 rather than my 360 but GTA online might be worth playing and my PS3 ain't getting online in it's current state.

only 2 disc... but already been confirmed you gunna HAVE TO do a 8 gig install for the 360
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Bieber’s Ex Chantel Jeffries
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Boxden celeb jesse williams a real one, leaves wife for pawg
234 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Well Damn Birdman/Cashmoney signs 6 all Female BBW rap group "The Bartel
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside OG mobb James tell what happened with 2pacs murder.
248 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Teacher seduces 16 yr old football star with fake facebook and has thre..
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
DAMN is Genius Because...
249 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Amber Rose Names All Rappers She Would F*ck!!!!!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Mike Rowe calls out Nordstrom because they are selling $425 jeans cove..
39 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy