The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 128
Video inside Someone tried to clown new rappers but Kodak actually killed Em's sh-t ..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
Inmate throws another inmate over the rails
75 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 84
NFL Kelvin Benjamin looking like a retired, flabby & sick Predator
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Shaq still salty about Charles
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #11581
Vincent_Chase 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$10,634 | Props total: 534 534
 Tikyle2 said:
So playing a $60 game (a week or so) early is worth the risk of paying $100 for a new XBox, not to add to the price or time it takes to mod that new box?

Y'all be hustling backwards on this BX!
At the end of the day you're the one who is really losing not benefitting from this

like buddy said, have you two boxes, one modded, one legit; even if you do get banned, the money you have saved will buy you 4-5 new xbox's

burned over 250 + games over a period of 4-5 years, a 30 pack of blank DL DVDs are like $30+, versus going to the store and paying $64 for 1 game, and it only takes like 15 minutes to mod a 360...

you do the math on who's winning
 4 years ago '07        #11582
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,077 | Props total: 1139 1139
I was banned 1time bak in 2010.. And every since then i got me 2boxes on deck.. all the money you save really shouldnt matter if you have to get a new box then payn 10-20 to get ur box modded aint sh*t... Mad games you get to play early = win win
 4 years ago '06        #11583
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 608 608
 Vincent_Chase said:
At the end of the day you're the one who is really losing not benefitting from this

like buddy said, have you two boxes, one modded, one legit; even if you do get banned, the money you have saved will buy you 4-5 new xbox's

burned over 250 + games over a period of 4-5 years, a 30 pack of blank DL DVDs are like $30+, versus going to the store and paying $64 for 1 game, and it only takes like 15 minutes to mod a 360...

you do the math on who's winning
all dude was saying is to wait until game is verified before playing, you acting like dude doesnt mod
 4 years ago '04        #11584
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,564 | Props total: 715 715
 Comic Book Guy said:
all dude was saying is to wait until game is verified before playing, you acting like dude doesnt mod
That's exactly all I'm saying. I had the 2 XBoxes on deck as well. But just sold my "clean" one because that joint hasn't been touched in over 2 years. Playing Madden on August 21st vs. August 27th is not really worth the risk to me (even though they probably are only going to ban for 1st party games). I usually start playing a game when I see a few cats on my friends list are running it.
 4 years ago '06        #11585
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$848 | Props total: 13 13
 Tikyle2 said:
That's exactly all I'm saying. I had the 2 XBoxes on deck as well. But just sold my "clean" one because that joint hasn't been touched in over 2 years. Playing Madden on August 21st vs. August 27th is not really worth the risk to me (even though they probably are only going to ban for 1st party games). I usually start playing a game when I see a few cats on my friends list are running it.
at this point i dont think microsoft give a fu*k they moving on to the xbox one really
 4 years ago '04        #11586
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 1138 1138
Lol i personally don't care nether.. The life span for the 360 has 4 months left. Im gonna rock this bi*ch until then. I have not verified a game in months i just run it through abgx to make sure the iso file is not missing anything. already traded in all my real games, my backup 360 and extra accessories towards a x1.

I got 1 controller, 1 mic and bunch of burned games left.


Last edited by Scoop24; 08-07-2013 at 10:17 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #11587
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$848 | Props total: 13 13
 Firestarr said:
Lol i personally don't care nether.. The life span for the 360 has 4 months left. Im gonna rock this bi*ch until then. I have not verified a game in months i just run it through abgx to make sure the iso file is not missing anything. already traded in all my real games, my backup 360 and extra accessories towards a x1.

I got 1 controller, 1 mic and bunch of burned games left.
i 2nd this my last burned game is gonna be gta im buy watchdogs next gen
 4 years ago '06        #11588
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 608 608
 Firestarr said:
Lol i personally don't care nether.. The life span for the 360 has 4 months left. Im gonna rock this bi*ch until then. I have not verified a game in months i just run it through abgx to make sure the iso file is not missing anything. already traded in all my real games, my backup 360 and extra accessories towards a x1.

I got 1 controller, 1 mic and bunch of burned games left.
you said what? the lifespan of 360 has 4 months left? whys that? because of xbox one? well im not buying xbox one at launch because i dont fu*k with glitches and defects so ill be modding the 360 for as long as i can best belee dat plehboi
 4 years ago '05        #11589
damien1928 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 910 910
Buying a ps4 at launch but I'd be stupid to not continue burning 360 games, 360 got plenty of life left.

I just hope my Xbox lasts another year.
 4 years ago '06        #11590
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$848 | Props total: 13 13
Payday.2.XBOX360-COMPLEX
 4 years ago '04        #11591
bird 
space
avatar space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 2 2
 damien1928 said:
Buying a ps4 at launch but I'd be stupid to not continue burning 360 games, 360 got plenty of life left.

I just hope my Xbox lasts another year.
4 real
 4 years ago '05        #11592
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
 Gangstab329 said:
Payday.2.XBOX360-COMPLEX
 4 years ago '05        #11593
damien1928 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 910 910
When's everyone think we're getting splinter cell? I think at the earliest the 13th
 4 years ago '09        #11594
Vincent_Chase 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$10,634 | Props total: 534 534
 Mr Hyde said:
there's a password on this sh*t that I downloaded from NewsLeecher, AND you have to complete a survey just to get it? hell no
 4 years ago '10        #11595
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$868 | Props total: 15 15
 Vincent_Chase said:
there's a password on this sh*t that I downloaded from NewsLeecher, AND you have to complete a survey just to get it? hell no
Same thing happened to me wit the first nzb file I grabbed. Look for another poster, my second attempt was successful. No password needed
 4 years ago '05        #11596
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
anyone got any invites to a decent movie tracker? iv got some ip invites i can trade
 4 years ago '06        #11597
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 42 42
 Gangstab329 said:
at this point i dont think microsoft give a fu*k they moving on to the xbox one really
^This
Aint nobody getting banned no more off of 360 for playing copies that sh*t is done put a fork in it they worried bout the next "one", just having one 360 modded will be just fine.
 08-12-2013, 04:48 PM         #11598
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where the fu*k is madden?
 4 years ago '04        #11599
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 1138 1138
Saints row should be dropping this week, Madden probably next weekend..
 4 years ago '05        #11600
damien1928 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 910 910
Where's splinter cell
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
222 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside WTF shorty head game is....
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Troy Ave - I Ain't Mad At Cha (Taxstone, Hovain, Casanova Diss)
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside XXX half blonde half black hair kid throwing shots at Offset
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Untold Truth About Withholding Payroll Tax And Paying Your Taxes In Ame..
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Poster Trashed By Fans: ‘Did Someone Win ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
189 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy