The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 175
Image(s) inside Who is the Thickest Natural IG bi-ch you have seen?
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 125
Train ran on kid's mother after talking sh*t on xbox live
215 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 86
Article inside They're shutting down sites out here! :mad:
86 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Self Snitching Gone Wrong: ZackTV interview gets Chicago Suburb rapper..
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1101
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,641 | Props total: 52 52
 Da Ill One said:
Anyone who has Batman: AA burned copy...if you want the DLC for it just email Gamestop and tell them you didn't get the code in your box and they will email you a code within 24 hours...



To:help@gamestop.com
Subject:batman


I emailed them eysterday with NO receipt of course and they emailed me back a code today no questions asked





Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting us at GameStop.com.

We apologize that you did not receive the bonus item with your pre-order/reserve.

Please note that due to the advertised limited quantities of bonus offers, GameStop cannot guarantee the offer will be available at the time of purchase or reservation. Generally, bonus items/offers are limited in supply.

That being said we would like to attempt to get this bonus to you. Please provide your order number if this was pre-ordered at our online store.

Otherwise we will need your reserve transaction information.

Version reserved (XBOX 360, PS3, Wii, etc.)

Date the reservation was placed:

Store # / Transaction # - Register # (located to the far right on the receipt, after the date, it will be in this format 00000/00-000): -

Amount paid on the original reservation -

Also, we will need your physical shipping address if we are able to mail something out to you.

Sincerely,

Travis

Customer Service Agen
 8 years ago '04        #1102
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,682 | Props total: 158 158
Fail
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1103
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,456 | Props total: 914 914
 Doe Stacks said:




Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting us at GameStop.com.

We apologize that you did not receive the bonus item with your pre-order/reserve.

Please note that due to the advertised limited quantities of bonus offers, GameStop cannot guarantee the offer will be available at the time of purchase or reservation. Generally, bonus items/offers are limited in supply.

That being said we would like to attempt to get this bonus to you. Please provide your order number if this was pre-ordered at our online store.

Otherwise we will need your reserve transaction information.

Version reserved (XBOX 360, PS3, Wii, etc.)

Date the reservation was placed:

Store # / Transaction # - Register # (located to the far right on the receipt, after the date, it will be in this format 00000/00-000): -

Amount paid on the original reservation -

Also, we will need your physical shipping address if we are able to mail something out to you.

Sincerely,

Travis

Customer Service Agen
got the same s**t too
 8 years ago '04        #1104
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,633 | Props total: 890 890
 TreZ said:
got the same s**t too
+3 so much for that.
 8 years ago '04        #1105
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,803 | Props total: 2200 2200
I got a solution bx fam, go there & make a receipt. try to make it look like gamestop though with some photoshop skills




Last edited by King Kusanagi; 08-29-2009 at 04:30 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1106
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$13,940 | Props total: 726 726
yea, no...

i just don't think its worth the time to make a receipt just to f!ght some bones... :thumbsdow
 8 years ago '04        #1107
Roastahoe 
space
avatar space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
I gotta ? Bout halo osdt is it like an add on will I need halo 3 to play it
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #1108
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 811 811
 Roastahoe said:
I gotta ? Bout halo osdt is it like an add on will I need halo 3 to play it
Posted via Mobile Device
No, it's a seperate game
 09-01-2009, 07:39 AM         #1109
Upstate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
verdict on section 8? no reviews out yet.
 8 years ago '05        #1110
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,641 | Props total: 52 52
From 360 iso (Finstern)


RS] [MU]Halo 3: ODST UPLOADING AS FAST AS I CAN, BE PATIENT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, I'm getting this from Usenet and currently uploading at 200kbps so it will take a bit but at least it will be finally getting to you guys who can spread it around more etc.


:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 8 years ago '06        #1111
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 43 43
^u forgot to post where he said it may or not be "fake" too....but I sure as hell hope there is noone who would waste their time uploading a fakeass 6gb file and there was some talk that tha game probably isn't in "english"
 8 years ago '08        #1112
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,478 | Props total: 220 220
 Doe Stacks said:
From 360 iso (Finstern)


RS] [MU]Halo 3: ODST UPLOADING AS FAST AS I CAN, BE PATIENT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, I'm getting this from Usenet and currently uploading at 200kbps so it will take a bit but at least it will be finally getting to you guys who can spread it around more etc.


:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
:applause::applause:
 8 years ago '08        #1113
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,478 | Props total: 220 220
wack..the one dude won't upload the last file
 8 years ago '06        #1114
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,958 | Props total: 466 466
its spoken in french with english subtitles... ill wait for the full english release
 8 years ago '06        #1115
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,958 | Props total: 466 466
also, what do you guys think about that rock band beatles demo.. ? safe?
 8 years ago '05        #1116
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 4 4
thats stupid, big name games like halo and gears of war, u have to be smart about that s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #1117
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,641 | Props total: 52 52
Since its not in English Im just gonna burn on one of these TDK's and just play the firef!ght until the NTSC is out.
 8 years ago '05        #1118
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,641 | Props total: 52 52
Damn these dudes are fiening on there..they extracting the game with missing rar's lol..Funny thing is that its booting up for a lot of them..hahaha
 8 years ago '05        #1119
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$34,875 | Props total: 5546 5546
lmao this is worse than the Batman fiasco
 8 years ago '04        #1120
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,633 | Props total: 890 890
lmao you guys are nuts to touch halo.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Danny Brown Confirms He's The Rapper Dave Chappelle Talked About In Net..
38 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Read The Story Of #UberBae: Woman Who Drove A Side Chick To Her Manís ..
92 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Hardest working politician in America right now
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
NBA Liangelo Ball was NOT invited to the 2017 mcdonalds all american game
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
222 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
And yall Wonder Why I hate weed so much look at this
200 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Rumors coming out of Philly that a known Rapper cooperated with Police!
98 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Brian Pumper having nervous breakdown after his instagram gets deleted
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy